The song originated from a breakup Mahalia had with a guy. Free printable and easy chords for song by Mahalia - Sober. Yes No. Sober I take back what I said I'm sittin' with this love hangover And boy it's hurtin' my head It's the middle of October And we just came to an end I'm just sorry that there ain't no time left You and I we're over Me and you are done When I wanted to be closer You just wanted to run Though I know it's no ones fault If I've learned anything at all Author maarabooking [a] 326. Live accoustic version, she plays in the key of G# with 7th chords, and special shapes for picking. Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: Ab. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Welcome ... Sober Acoustic chords by Mahalia. About “Sober” This smooth and silky R&B love track is the first major hit of the British R&B singer, Mahalia. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Mahalia all, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Ukulele Chords tabs including i wish i missed my ex, sober, 17, brb, do not disturb 1,840 views, added to favorites 36 times. Difficulty: novice. Was this info helpful? Last edit … Mahalia tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including i wish i missed my ex, sober, i remember, brb, silly girl [intro] Bm A Bm C#m [Chorus] Bm Now that I am sober I take back what I said A I'm sittin' with this lov Share a post about us with your friends. 63,364 views, added to favorites 1,781 times. CHORDS IN THIS SONG ALPHABET: Our site needs your support. Mahalia Sober 0- Х + [intro] Bm A Bm C#m [Chorus] Bm Now that I am sober ... Now that I am sober I take back what I said A I'm sittin' with this love hangover … Sober Live chords by Mahalia. I'm just sorry that there ain't no time left, Tryna get you off 'cause this ain't right now, You said it was a vibe for the time being, It was nothing more but I just couldn't see it, Felt like it could've been us against the whole world, Whatever happened to the time that we spent, I've been at this party for some time now, You are in the corner with your head down, I don't even wanna know what that's about, 'Cause you're the one that's always gettin' too wasted, And I'm the one that's never got intoxicated, But I don't wanna think about the complicated, Get up, wishing for it but it never lasts. [intro] Bm A Bm C#m [Chorus] Bm Now that I am sober I take back what I said A I'm sittin' with this love hangover And boy it's hurtin' my head Bm It's the middle of October And we just came. Difficulty: intermediate.

Theater Ausbildung Nrw, Johann Scheerer Kinder, Bmw Erlkönig, Debunking Climate Sceptics, Gerry Weber Düsseldorf Nordstraße, Victoria Swarovski Let's Dance, Clevertronic Erfahrungen Reklamation, Most Viewed Twitch Stream Ever, Escobar Fold 2 Review, Deutschland Italien 2020 Absage, Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 System Requirements, Dr Artner, Wunderino Sportwetten Bonus, Länderspiel In Mönchengladbach, Hbi Buxtehude, A Hidden Life Dvd Release, Frag Doch Mal Die Maus Nächste Sendung 2020, Confident Demi Lovato Deutsch, Wetter Spanien Dezember, Jens Knossalla Tamara Knossalla, Dr Marlovits Oberwart öffnungszeiten, Gottes Zorn Zitate, Gerry Weber Rock Athen, Stern 6 Ausgaben, Wer Muss Heute In Die Dschungelprüfung, Outlet Große Größen Damen, Court Hotel Halle Westfalen, Lamborghini Huracan Lp 610-4, Bodyguard Stream Online, Welcher Arzt Hat Heute Offen, Bibelstudium Deutschland, Chords Pink Try, Pewdiepie Vermögen, Gerry Weber Open 2020 Spieler, Was Bedeutet Pepega, Bremen News Unfall, Lgbt Filme 2019, Cradle To-grave Definition Deutsch, Vom Junkie Zum Youtuber Referat, Cindy Aus Marzahn,