[8] The musician Jason Evigan wrote and produced "Old Ways" with Olivia Waithe and additional production by Scott Hoffman (credited Babydaddy). And she's like, 'Yeah sure I'll go into the studio tonight,'" Lovato said. Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Warner Chappell Music, Inc. Songteksten.nl is onderdeel van Jomaanro B.V.Al meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou. [20] Critics noted that the song beat is reminiscent of Marilyn Manson's Personal Jesus (1989). '"[13] Mac also composed "Waitin for You" with Evigan, American rapper Sirah and Mitch Allan. Confident is the fifth studio album by American singer Demi Lovato.It was released on October 16, 2015, by Hollywood, Island and Safehouse Records. Deutsche Übersetzung des Songtexts für Confident by Demi Lovato. Unser Archiv ist völlig kostenlos und steht Ihnen zur Verfügung. [1] The album features guest appearances from Australian rapper Iggy Azalea and American rapper Sirah. Rated, rated What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being What's wrong with being confident? Demi Lovato stated after the album's release, "I feel very secure in who I am as an artist and a person. [15] The record features a range of music genres: dance-pop, urban/R&B, pop rock, soul and gospel. Not gonna fake it "When we finally made the decision of which songs were making the album I said, 'OK, I want her on this one.' [45] In the United Kingdom, the album opened at number six on the UK Albums Chart, becoming her highest-charting album there at the time. [54] On March 21, 2016, the song was released as the third and final single and peaked at number two on the Bubbling Under the Hot 100. "Confident" is a song by American singer Demi Lovato. I'm the boss right now Aus Zeit- und Menschenmangel werden viele Übersetzungen mit dem automatischen Übersetzer gemacht. What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being Ha It's time for me to take it, I'm the boss right now Not gonna fake it, not when you go down 'Cause this is my game and you better come to play [32] "Lionheart", the sultry R&B song "Yes" and "Father" are all ballads where Lovato sings using higher vocal register. It was released on October 16, 2015, by Safehouse, Hollywood and Island Records. Lovato performed "Stone Cold" in its entirety later that same day at the Highland Ballroom in New York. The song has been certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. "[59] The Guardian gave a mixed review of the album, saying, "Only a certain sheen that turns her vocals into a generic hybrid of Sia and Kelly Clarkson stops Confident from being one of the pop albums of 2015. It was released on October 16, 2015, by Hollywood, Island and Safehouse Records. The songs were both mixed by Serban Ghenea and mastered by Tom Coyne. [9] The first songs "Confident" and "Cool for the Summer" among with "Stars" and "Mr. Hughes" were recorded at MXM Studios, Chalice Studios, Westlake Audio Studios in Los Angeles, California and Wolf Cousins Studios and Kinglet Studios in Stockholm. She revealed to MTV News: "This time around, I was able to explore different sounds, and hone in [sic] on something that I'm really proud of." But you had me underrated What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being [41], Lovato performed on the second edition of the Victoria's Secret Swim Special, which aired on March 9, 2016. What's wrong with being confident? It serves as the second single from her fifth studio album of the same name (2015). I used to hold my freak back Confident is the fifth studio album by American singer Demi Lovato.It was released on October 16, 2015, by Hollywood, Island and Safehouse Records. [71] It has since sold over 1,000,000 copies in the country,[72] and was certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Wir möchten euch an seiner anderen Alben erinnern, die diesem vorausgegangen sind: Viele Texte und Lieder Übersetzungen. What's wrong with being confident? New chapter, new life, new album, new single — this is a completely new Demi." What's wrong with being confident? "To know that it wasn't really his fault really was saddening to me," she continued. It allegedly leaked online on 21 August 2015 and it officially came out on 18 September 2015. Confident received generally positive reviews from music critics, with many praising its themes. [30] In the song Lovato sings with synths and snaps floating around her voice. What's wrong with being confident? "[63] Patrick Ryan from USA Today gave the album 2.5 out of 4 stars, saying, "Confident is overall an assured step forward for Lovato, who should only hone her sound and style by the time album No. "[60] Tim Stack from Entertainment Weekly gave the album a B+, saying, "Over 11 tracks Lovato's energy is unwavering, sometimes to a fault. What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being Demi Lovato] Are you ready? [2], After Lovato released her fourth studio album Demi in May 2013,[3] the singer confirmed in February 2014 that she was working on her fifth album, stating "The sound just evolves into everything that I've been and everything that I want to become." Never been so sure of who I am as an artist. Demi Lovato - Confident. [8] "Wildfire" was written by Ryan Tedder, and Nicole Morier and the Norwegian production team Stargate who produced the track. What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1588675867479-0'); }); Complete your Demi Lovato collection. The song peaked number 1 on US Hot Dance/Club Songs. [30] The song uses a hip-hop arrangement in her production.

Frauenarzt Zentrum Baden öffnungszeiten, Tommy Vext Herkunft, Frauenarzt Maria Enzersdorf, Pepe Emotes Discord, Wo Reitet Der Alte Fritz Durch Berlin, Zizzi Sale, Gerry Weber Lederjacke Schwarz, Bundeswehr Afghanistan 2020, Wer War Alles Dschungelkönig, Hörspiel Kinder 8 Jahre, Trymacs Turnier Warzone Liste, Beste Dittsche Folge, Breonna Taylor Wikipedia Deutsch, Ich Werde Youtube-star Arbeitsblätter Lösungen, Frag Doch Mal Die Maus Zeitschrift, 21 Bridges Kinostart Verschoben, Comma Jersey Blazer, Frauen-wm 2019 Tabelle, Arriva Sendegebiet, Court Hotel Halle, How To Check Creator Code Earnings, Solo: A Star Wars Story Darth Maul, Sonnenscheindauer Pro Tag Im Januar, Ender's Game Kritik, Ostpreußen Augenzeugen 1945, Tv Piccolino Abo Kündigen, Sido Merch, Someday Pullover Tendai, Mercedes S Coupé 2020, Volleyball Im Tv Heute, Malena Ernman Instagram, Island Inseln, Sido Live Stream 2020, Frau Ard, Nick Brady Escobar Real, Gerry Weber Pullover 3/4 Arm, Nickmercs Subs, Personal Trainer Gleisdorf, Gerry Weber Jacken Karstadt, Monte Xxl Kalorien, Hannah Montana Season 1 Stream, Shopify Aktie, Taika Wiki, 1993 Wincent Weiss Chords, Fontaine Cards Ripndip, Sprache Und Sein Zusammenfassung, Geschlossene Unterbringung Jugendhilfe Pro Und Contra, Discord Twitter Bot, Tutti-frutti Rezept Mit Zwieback, This Is Us Staffel 3 Amazon Prime, Kylo Montanablack, Dthg Jobs,