I search for t-series all I get is fucking pdp vids. The fact that it took more than a month after Chirstchurch for him to do this, after taking this stupid meme to its most fervent extent, is rather telling. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. But the two sides effect two different countries with two separate/different issues. You must log in or register to reply here. I wonder how many people will die next because of him and already feel awful for them. Insane. © 2017 - 2020 SENIORITY.IN. Oh, that dickhead spreading hate to kids decided to release a PR statement to be covered by the mainstream press so parents see the headline that everything's okay and continue to let their kids be infested behind the scenes. Ding ding. Member. He also discussed the various bad things that happened in support of this meme with remorse and regret. His primarily audience is in their teens to early twenties. He has a lot of work to do and this is only the very first step, and actually doing it will likely cause his viewership to drop somewhat, given his past I can't realistically expect anything past this video. T-Series is virtually synonymous with Bollywood music, as they've been ruling the Bollywood music industry for decades in India. Oct 25, 2017 20,770. Check T-Series's real time subscriber count updated every second. Introducing Profile Pronouns, plus a preview of our upcoming Ticket system. he just uploaded something saying that he is ending the meme. Apr 1, 2019 #256 While we're here, this is tangential, but I was alerted a while ago about PewDiePie's likes and how damning they are: He is called "the lord of beginnings. So what you're saying is PDP's influence had no effect on that terrorist? People act like he has responsibility for those deaths beyond that, which is extremely short sighted. Recently the whole courting-the-nazis routine seems to have net him a bit more actionable backlash than benefits, so, on to a new schtick. Right? Make sure you're registered to vote and know all your options to vote safely! Racist human trash. It works with all USB input devices that support MP3 playback and is a great gifting option for music enthusiasts. Earn points with every purchase and various activities. People fucking died in New Zealand to some fucker saying this meme and he chooses now to put a pin it? This meme got him 30 million subs. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. the only reason you didnt do this earlier is because you were a coward that didn't want to lose momentum. I see the "it's all just a joke! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. How much is he going to continue to get as a result of it? Make sure you're registered to vote and know all your options to vote safely! No one would want such a disgusting act on his/her name and staying silent must ve been hard but it was for the best. Dude is a POS, could have stopped this long ago or better yet never started it in the first place. T-Series is the largest music record label in India, rivalled only by Sony Music. Now start your day with the spirituality and holiness of chants and mantras and feel peaceful in your day to day life with HD quality 4GB USB Memory Stick. https://www.wsj.com/articles/disney...pewdiepie-after-anti-semitic-posts-1487034533. Seems pretty genuine to me. big deal shitstain. Not gonna pile on him. Not to mention the monsters that did the attack in New Zealand. Start a new thread to share your experiences with like-minded people. Could've apologized years ago by staying off the internet. JavaScript is disabled. He is called "the lord of beginnings. He isn't sorry about shit. he just uploaded something saying that he is ending the meme. It's literally picking the best of two evils type of situation. That was what exactly was happening. with something like 90 million subscribers and 20 billion views. Hope T-series runs away with the sub-count and leaves this overgrown, racist man-child in the dust. he just uploaded something saying that he is ending the meme. stuff has spread to mass shootings now. He is called the lord of beginnings. Yeah I never bought that "it's mostly kids" angle at all. How low of a bar do you need to have to realize that nothing this guy has ever done has ever held any real comedic or entertaining value? A month-late apology with a complete lack of understanding about his status of a prolific public figure does not fill me with confidence, nor does it show any 'maturity' that he is being lauded for by his fans. If you're gonna indulge us with your opinion, at least engage in the topic at hand. Introducing Profile Pronouns, plus a preview of our upcoming Ticket system. The card is compact and credit card sized making it easy to carry. One of the names of Ganesha is Vighnaharta. Fuck pdp. Still suprised that it lasted this long. Regulus Tera. Oh yeah, I should post PewDiePie's twitter likes here too, right? wait, you really believe the new zealand shooter did it because of this pewdiepie fuck? I can rest easy now, thank you for your service pdp. you dont give a fuck and never will if it came between you and getting more views. No one would want such a disgusting act on his/her name and staying silent must ve been hard but it was for the best. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Anna Montana Dora 7/8, Vulcanus Messerschleifer, Back Market, Montana Lieferantenwechsel, Dschungelcamp Titelsongs, Camel Active Weste, Abo Verschenken Twitch, Dennis Borkowski Instagram, Herzstück 3/2020, Montanablack Buch Pdf Kostenlos, Northern Grace Ab Homepage, Greta Thunberg Rede, Hamburger Abendblatt Kontakt, Svante Thunberg Vermögen, Mercedes Leasing, Lilly Becker Wohnort, Gebraucht Wieviel Vom Neupreis, Scientists For Future österreich, Tagesklinik Kinder Ablauf, West Memphis Three Bodies, Wie Heißen Die Kinder Von Sandy Meyer-wölden, Hesterberg Söhne, Kabarettist München, Blazer Für Damen Ab 50, Japan Kranich, Friday For Future Hamburg Sperrungen, Spraydosen Lack, South Of The Border Chords Ukulele, Internationale Freundschaftsspiele 2020, Longblazer Damen Große Größen, Schizophrenie Filme Horror, Frau Im Trend Mediadaten, Zuschuss Investitionsbank, Zitate Klimawandel Englisch, Saisonvorbereitung Vfb Stuttgart, Ich Bin Nicht Faul, Ich Habe Nur Geduld, Demi Lovato Hymne, Freizeit Revue 2020, Volksstimme Traueranzeigen Wolmirstedt, Kamo Discord, Zweisam 1, Mercedes Daimler, Hurts 2b Human Lyrics Deutsch, Urologe Weiz, Kundgebung Synonym, Yukon Gold Darsteller, Der Kleine Lord Münchner Theater Für Kinder,