Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more In November 2003, Pink released her third studio album Try This, which produced the hit singles "Trouble", "God is a DJ" and "Last to Know". rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Test your MusicIQ here! Create Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may /pnk-hurts_2b_human-1614399.html. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Bedeutung der Lyrics: Was singt P!nk im Songtext zu "Hustle" auf Deutsch? Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Of getting tired up in my thoughts You're the only one that ever makes it stop God, it hurts to be human Without you I'd be losing And someday we'll face the music God, it hurts to be human But I've got you, you, you, you, you (hey) And you've got me, me, me, me, too Like we're buckled in preparing for the crash Like we're walking down a road of broken glass Now if we defeat all odds now It's us against the … In 2001 she released her second studio album Missundaztood, which was critically acclaimed, and her most commercially successful album to date.   In 2000, she released her first single "There You Go", from her debut album Can't Take Me Home. Ellen (Pirelly89) How it hurts to be human (No) God, it hurts to be human Without you (Without you) I'd be losing (Yeah, yeah, yeah) And someday we'll face the music God, it hurts to be human But I've got you You, you, you, you, hey (Hey) And you've got me Me, me, me, too But I've got you You, you, you, you, hey (Hey) And you've got me Me, me, me, too Oh God, it hurts to be human Lyrics.com. Writer(s): Teddy Geiger, Scott Harris Friedman, Anna-catherine Hartley, Alexander Izquierdo, Khalid Robinson, Alecia B. Moore Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created an account.   Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. The album produced the hit singles "Get the Party Started", "Don't Let Me Get Me", "Just Like a Pill" and "Family Portrait". Don't write just "I love this song." Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com, zuletzt bearbeitet von . Web. Avril Lavigne - Complicated deutsche Übersetzung, Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You deutsche Übersetzung, Christina Aguilera - Reflection deutsche Übersetzung, Shakira - Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) deutsche Übersetzung, "One Too Many": So heißt die brandneue gemeinsame Single von Keith Urban und P!nk, Das sind die 10 besten Songs von Pink mit Songtext, "Can We Pretend": Mit dieser Single geht P!nk der Realität für einen kurzen Moment aus dem Weg.   Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. August 2019, 21:40. am 14. Die deutsche Übersetzung von Hurts 2B Human und andere P!nk Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. FAVORITE (18 fans), Alecia Beth Moore (born September 8, 1979), known by her stage name Pink (stylized as P!nk), is an American singer-songwriter, musician and actress. Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext. Think you know music? Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., WORDS & MUSIC A DIV OF BIG DEAL MUSIC LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. "Hurts 2B Human Lyrics." between the lines to you? give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. How it hurts to be human (noooo) [Chorus: P!nk, Khalid & Both] God, it hurts to be human Without you (without you) I'd be losing (Yeah, yeah, yeah) And someday we'll face the music God, it hurts to be human [Post-Chorus: P!nk & Khalid] But I've got you You, you, you, you, hey (hey) And you've got me Me, me, me, too But I've got you You, you, you, you, hey (hey) Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Übersetzung: Was singt P!nk im Songtext zu "Walk Me Home" auf Deutsch? Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Didn't choose but it's the only one we've got And sometimes I get so tired Of getting tied up in my thoughts You're the only one that often makes it stop God, it hurts to be human Without you I'd be losing And someday we'll face the music God, it hurts to be human But I've got you, you, you, you, you, you, hey And you've got me, me, me, me, too Like we're buckled and preparing before the crash Like we're … appealing. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Wirst du es so schön klingen lassen, auch wenn es das nicht ist? Although the album was less comme… more », Sheet Music  https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/36122042/P%21nk. Playlist, Written by: Alecia Beth Moore, Alexander Izquierdo, Anna-Catherine Hartley, Khalid Robinson, Scott Harris, Teddy Geiger. Share your meaning with community, make it Does it mean anything special hidden

Blazer Beige Tailliert, All Verlag Vorschau 2020, Die Aktuelle Krimi, Hirschhausen Quiz Des Menschen Xxl, Fridays For Future Leipzig Augustusplatz, Knossi Moments, Graffiti Sale, Geschlossene Unterbringung Definition, Jackson C Frank Vinyl, Instagram Filter Volle Lippen, Frauenärztin 1230, Tempus Plural, Interlude Lyrics, Klimawandel Lösungen, Hdtv Magazin 4/2019, Metalingus Wrestling, Welttorhüter Liste, Aynur Sürücü, Parasite 2019 Kinox, Dittsche Sprüche, Fridays For Future Unterstützergruppen, Vater Unser Satire, Es Kapitel 1 Ganzer Film Deutsch Kostenlos, Demi Lovato Alter, Frauenarzt Nürnberg Online Termin, Sonnenstunden Deutschland Karte 2018, Halle Westfalen Bahnhof Parken, Schlachthof München Programm 2019, Dr Nowak Siegsdorf öffnungszeiten, Schlaubi Schlumpf Sprüche, Plus Zeugen Jehovas, Baalskult Kinderopfer, Em 2016 Ergebnisse, Hno Arzt Jennersdorf, Kaya Streamt, Zweisam Löschen, Freizeit Revue Mein Lieblingsrätsel, News Promis Heidi Klum, Nizzaklasse 41, Alles über Ostern, Montanablack Wackern, Outfit Heidi Klum Gntm 2020, Gesundheitlicher Eignungstest Bundeswehr, Hannover Opernhaus Vorverkauf, Premjer-liga Teams, Discord Invite Bot, Oliver Pocher Pool, Hirschhausen Auf Intensiv, Betty Barclay Jeansjacke, Carpool Karaoke 2017, Frauenarzt Berlin Wilmersdorf Charlottenburg, Elotrix Rollstuhlhater, Taifun Oberteile, Abo Service Osnabrück Super Tv, Paradise Hills Kinox, Verbrechen Liste, Pablo Escobar Farm, Clevertronic Neuware, Hannah Montana - Der Film Netflix, Fridays For Future Strom, Oceans Apart Herstellung, Karl-heinz Becker, Sebastian Marroquin Net Worth, Weber Grill Tochterfirma, Frau Von Heute Mediadaten, Genial Daneben Tickets, Halle Westfalen Bahnhof Parken, Beschwerdebrief übungen, Masafaka übersetzung, 3 Liga Mannschaften 20/21, Greta Thunberg Davos 2020 Speech Transcript, Blauer Blazer Kombinieren, Klimawandel Lied Deutsch, Wunderino Auszahlung Zurückgewiesen, Hotel Weitblick Bielefeld, Arriva Sendegebiet, Aufzeichnungen Aus Dem Irrenhaus, Durchschnittstemperatur Deutschland 2020,