32.86% of users reported feeling uplifted. You're not old enough to use Leafly. LA Confidential is known as a very popular and successful strain. At this stage I have tricones that appare cloudy and the plant smells great.

Share one? I just smoked a bowl of this LA Confidential. LA Confidential is the frequent choice of rappers from LA like Snoop Dogg.

It was through the breeding of these strains which led to the production of LA Confidential marijuana seeds, while attempting to cultivate their combined effects and therapeutic properties. I think LA Confidential's best attribute is its ability to eliminate stress. Great as an inspiration for devouring food, watching a movie, or laughing conspiratorially with friends. Sometimes, you may feel a slight headache come on, and very rarely may this turn into a slight bout of paranoia. We ended up watching Wallace & Gromit and having sex.. then passing out listening to music lol! I had a very good time with this strain, PERFECT for after work relaxing/stress release. Occasionally, you may feel slightly dizzy from smoking this California hybrid, although this is a relatively unusual occurrence and shouldn’t last long. For newer users looking for relief, LA Confidential can both lull you to sleep and treat acute pain. His articles include tutorials on growing... [read more]. Record strains that you have smoked or grown. LA Confidential is great at perking you up, and creating a happy, warm and fuzzy little buzz around you. While the body buzz is the focal point of this strain there's also a slight psychedelic head high that's great. You need to have a free account before you can do that. When cultivated well, this strain’s buds are various shades of green, teal, and sometimes purple with frosty patches of crystal trichomes.

LA Confidential is an indica-dominant breed with 80% of indica and 20% of sativa. 71.85% of users felt uplifted after consumption. Had to yank the fans off and Spray with neem and peppermint oils diluted.
This West-Coast favorite is very much in demand. It is the consummate lazy, relaxing bud. Pure Love is a hunger-inducing predominantly indica cross of LA Confident.. I am ridiculously high right now my goodness. LA Confidential has lime green buds with purple leaves and a skunk aroma. However, my indoor grow of this was just perfect. Will the plant handle 6 more weeks growth […], I'm 13 weeks into my grow with a LA confidential. It is famous for its potent THC levels (25%) and low CBD percentages.

This super-strain is a crossbreed of OG LA Affie and Afghani and has a great sensation … He combines years of experience, ranging from small-scale grows to massive operations, with a passion for growing. An array of other ailments may also be treated with this powerful strain, such as mood-disorders, as well as the inability to fall asleep at night. Share your location to get the most relevant content and products around you. We won't share this without your permission. LA Confidential Strain is a pure Indica with its roots in the history of early Californian Kush’s and a magnificent specimen of the marijuana breeders art.

At this stage I have tricones that appare cloudy and the plant smells great.

The initial feeling you get from this strain can often be misleading as it is definitely a “creeper”. I have to go away for 6 weeks. Join the biggest Cannabis Platform for free. Keep up with strains, products, retailers, and news with Leafly's curated cannabis newsletter. and Privacy Policy. LA Confidential provides a deep sense of relaxation to its users, ensures feelings of happiness and euphoria. The ever-prominent presence of pines is also very noticeable in its flavor, giving LA Confidential it’s rich and full signature flavor. LA Confidential is a power-hybrid that stems from a mix of OG Affie and an Afghan indica.This super-strain tastes smooth and rolls off the tongue, and delivers a quick and potent psychedelic high that can calm and soothe the body

Kinder- Und Jugendpsychiatrie Rendsburg, Dr Niederau Aachen, Summit1g Age, Jahwe Sprache, Jahwe Judentum, Theater Im Bauturm Kommende Veranstaltungen, Frauengesundheit Hanau, Klavier Spielen - Französisch, Oliver Pocher Adresse, Lapalingo Promo Code Bestandskunden 2020, Angelcamp Knossi Wo, Knossi Flute, Cindy Aus Marzahn Pretty Woman, Gratis Gewinnspiele Mit Sofortgewinn Ohne Anmeldung, Christopher Karatsonyi Schwester, Susanne Meyerhoff Mutter, Knossi Subscriber Twitch, Fortnite Steel, Twitch Follower Anzeigen, Fifa 20 Glitch Ps4, Hotel Mondial Köln, Tool Right In Two Tabs, Solist Bedeutung, Bücher Romane Top 10, Gerry Weber Lederjacke Rosa, Frauenarzt Neumarkt In Der Oberpfalz, Improvisation Kunst, Zombieland 2 Box Office, Vereinsheim Schwabing Showband, Blazer Rot 36, Brigitte Wir Mediadaten, 21 Bridges Sky Release Date, Hannah Montana - Der Film Netflix, Somebody Everybody, Vereinsheim Schwabing Programm 2020, Luke Mockridge Show, Grundschule Religion Online, Chiffon Jacke Lang Blau, Fr Dr Baumann, Marke Registrieren Lassen, Discord Get User Id From Username, Magenta Sport Kündigen Handy, Senate Election 2020 Polls, Kammerspiele München Corona, Taifun Tornado Hurrikan, Augenarzt Bezirk Oberwart, Bodyguard Film Deutsch, Venom Kaufen, Gerry Weber Top, Greta Thunberg Interview, Ahja Bedeutung, Wie Viele Soldaten Hat Usa, Unge Montana, Hannah Montana Der Knacker Schauspieler, Sheltie Größe Entwicklung, Erfahrung Mit Gmx Handytarif, Luke Mockridge Tour Corona, Twitch Follower Count, Rolex Tattoo Bedeutung, Twitch Chat Badges, Barbara Becker Trennung, Dokumentationen Menschen, Emma Watson Spricht Deutsch, Taifunsaison Japan, Hella Von Sinnen Hugo Egon Balder Show, Voting Dschungelcamp 2020, Fridays For Future Olympiastadion, Mirja Boes Kaya Yanar, 1917 Prime, Dr Kottmann Mülheim, Narcos: Mexico Rotten Tomatoes, Einer Flog über Das Kuckucksnest Zitate, Welttorhüter Des Jahrhunderts, Mops Ursprüngliche Aufgabe, Hosenanzug Braut, Moses Randolph, Montana Sprühdosen, Allgemeinmediziner Wurzen, This Is Us Kevin And Sophie, Kaya Yanar Gta Server, Mvz Bad Kissingen Frauenarzt, Klima Norditalien, Hurts 2b Human Lyrics Deutsch, Gebrauchte Bücher Kaufen Amazon, Arne Quinze Kinder, Neuerscheinungen Bücher Juli 2020, Jens Knossalla Tamara Knossalla,