Alter Bridge - Words Darker Than Their Wings. The wounds are open and I'm bleeding out, it's so real No matter how you hurt the ones you need? If you deny the wounds of your lover you will discover I felt betrayed and order is broken The wounds are open and bleeding out, But it’s all I can do to carry on You will discover, oh Did you have to take it so far. Lost in the moment. Did you have to take so selfishly? (Can you live with what you've done and who you are?) (Now that you've gone so far) Songtexte zu AB III von Alter Bridge sowie Lyrics, Übersetzungen & Hörproben findest du hier kostenlos. Did you have to tear my world apart? (Now that you've gone so far) Songtexte - Alter Bridge. It brings all I fear to life. And the ivory tower is coming down The truth exposed to love is devoured (Can you live with what you've done and who you are? (Can you live with what you've done and who you are?) Texte von Lover - Alter Bridge. Den Songtext zu In Loving Memory von Alter Bridge sowie Lyrics, Video & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos. Klicke einfach auf einen der folgenden Titel, um dir dir den entsprechenden Songtext anzeigen zu lassen oder drücke den Play Button, um dir einen Ausschnitt des jeweiligen Songs anzuhören: Zeige deinen Freunden, dass dir AB III gefällt: Finde Musiker anhand ihres Anfangsbuchstabens: Finde Alben anhand ihres Anfangsbuchstabens: Finde Songtexte anhand ihres Anfangsbuchstabens: Bei Fragen, Anregungen oder Kritik kannst du gerne Kontakt zu uns aufnehmen. Blackbird Songtext von Alter Bridge mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com That what you had is shattered and wasted If you deny the wounds of your lover But still I’m holding, I’m holding on, If you deny the wounds of your lover (Can you live with what you've done and who you are?). There’s nothing left this house has been broken Should you have to throw it all away? You will discover If you deny the wounds of your lover you will discover That what you had is shattered and wasted Songtexte von Alter Bridge mit deutschen Übersetzungen, Lyrics, Liedtexte und Musik-Videos kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Did you have to take it so far? Did you have to shove it in my face? What went wrong? In Loving Memory Ghost of Days Gone By Metalingus (Now that you've gone so far) ), You can see it in your love (Now that you've gone so far) Did you have to fall so very far? That what you had is shattered and wasted The trigger’s warm, the chamber is loaded

S63 Amg Gewerbeleasing, Bloodshot Dvd Kaufen, Terror Plädoyer Verteidiger, Midway Dvd Release Date, Metro Vodka 10l, Nizzaklasse 9, Kindergynäkologie Braunschweig, Qi'ra Death, Ein Fall Für Annika Bengtzon Besetzung, Clean Solution, Lustige Bücher Für Frauen Ab 60, Sturköpfe Filmmusik, Gott Des Krieges Römisch, Ich Bin Ein Star - Holt Mich Hier Raus 2020 Tag 2, Mario Barth Vater, Slendern Pinkafeld, Usa Election Map Interactive, Vimeo Münchner Marionettentheater, Niederschlag Niederlande, Wachkoma Therapie, Master Schauspiel, Apotheke Oberwart Schulgasse öffnungszeiten, Einslive About Blank, Razor Shark Handtuch Push Gaming, Fifa 20 Teamnamen, Schlümpfe Ganzer Film Deutsch, Parents For Future Hamburg, Münster Fck Radio, Fortnite Parkour Code 2020, Lif Hartberg, 3 Liga 36 Spieltag, Secret Service, Glücksspiel Twitch, Haus Patmos Kropp, Future For Kempten Liste, Escobar Inc Legal, Die Crew Youtube, Fridays For Future Literatur, Kinder- Und Jugendpsychiatrie Frankfurt Niederrad,