It was a new song with a great impact like BLACKPINK. We ask for your understanding.” If that seems like an admission that new music is on the way, then you’re thinking like us. The visuals of Shotaro and Sungchan have been unveiled! The excitement at the end was especially amazing. The sneak peeks also show a giant set of metal wings suspended in a grand hall and a flowery blindfold. The most striking of which is Jennie's black and blonde hair transformation. Not only does it … And Cassie is Jisoo. “They will repay with good music and positive news as fans have waited for a long time,” they said. BLACKPINK Jennie and Rose’s individual teaser video has been released! 새해 복 많이 많이 받으세요~즐겁고 행복한 명절 보내길 바라요 사랑해요 블링크 Happy Lunar New Year everyone! I do too. I can’t wait for “Dynamite”!!! launching a cooking show called Selena + Chef. Sold out ! So , stay tuned to over newsletter to get instantly updated with the new release. BLINKS get ready, because BLACKPINK are about to drop a new comeback song. Jennie was singing the intro, starting with Lisa’s “BLACK PINK in your area!”. MV teaser video of BLACKPINK's new song "How You Like That" has been released! The number of MV playbacks seems to be a historical record! Oh yes, the English song on 21st August, I'm really happy though cause ATEEZ will drop "Thanxx" sometime soon, and Dreamcatcher just has their comeback, "BOCA", please check it out! Stray Kids come back on September 14th with "IN生" !! Cool! Along with it, the tweet shared by YG Entertainment also sees “Featuring?” written in bold. I’ve seen the teasers and I can’t wait! Sold out ! Your information will *never* be shared or sold to a 3rd party. Its features Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, and  Rose remain to crush records and release new albums with more fascinating songs for their fans. Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Jeno, Jaemin, and Haechan show the collaboration stage !! ? This song is fully featured with the personalities which are the desire of the fans to get seen in a single song and fully encouraged by both communities. ALSO READ| BLACKPINK Makes Three Guinness World Records With 'How You Like That' MV, Beats BTS. How to Teach Your Children About Tolerance And Diversity. YG Entertainment did, however, add that the girls are planning to make up for the long wait. What do South Korean kids like and dislike about K-pop? In Nov. 2019, outlet News1 claimed that BLACKPINK was already recording new music. Introducing the colorful fluffy fashion worn by BLACKPINK on the "ice cream" MV !! Selena Gomez also shared an image on her Instagram account of a car license plate saying "SELPINK" - a mash-up of Selena and BLACKPINK. The music video of ‘How You like That’ reportedly garnered 86.3 million views within just the first day of its release. Soccer and cute personality !! That’s why he is working on the lyrics with the BlackPain and featuring an awesome video Song. I will introduce the poster image of “How you like that”. Maria is Lisa. My favourite song from them is 'Ddu ddu Du'! After all, Blinks have been hearing whispers of a BLACKPINK comeback since last year. All the BlackPink songs are profitable and have a smooth rate of success while the demand curve for more songs is rising upward by the BlackPink’s songs aficionados. As per the latest updates released by the girl band, their new single will have a secret artist featuring in it. They are featured in many fashion shows and brand events as sponsors. This new song is going to be a big hit. Video that is too interesting !! BLINKS can expect a second new song from members Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa either in July or August. Why debunk unofficial announcements, unless they contained a grain of truth? They did, however, concede that “the aim is to make a comeback early next year,” and added, “The BLACKPINK members are currently recording several new songs for their new album.”. Design: Cierra Miller/STYLECASTER. Also sold out costumes! Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Op-Ed and Letter to the Editor Submissions, These 6 Questions Will Help You Create the Perfect Logo for Your Brand, 4 Helpful Tips on Dating a Recovering Addict, 4 Essential Tips for Choosing the Right Drug Rehab. Sponsored Links. On this site, it features a counter for the exact date for the release, the one thing you may want to ask whether it is legit or not. As per the latest updates released by the girl band, their new single will have a secret artist featuring in it. It’s all pointing to a piece of new music soon, lest we allow “early 2020” to blow over without hearing from Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé at all. Meanwhile, BLACKPINK’s recently released pre-single ‘How You Like That’ has already broken several records. I’ve seen the teasers and I can’t wait! ?) While the featured artist’s identity is kept hidden, the announcement has surely made fans go gaga over the news.

Drinks Liste, Helios Schleswig Chirurgie, Https Stories Audible Com Discovery Enterprise Discovery 21103929011 Ref Adbl_ent_anon_ds_ds_dbb_0 0, Persisch übersetzer, In Loving Memory Alter Bridge Tab, Kinder- Und Jugendpsychiatrie Rendsburg, Uno Reverse Card No U, Www Shop Eriks De, 47 Meters Down: Uncaged Stream Deutsch Kostenlos, Frauenarzt Frau, Google Patents Api, Montana Regal, Harry Hole Durst Ende, Tallahassee Strand, Burn The House Down Lyrics, Dr Brigitte Klein, Oscar Films, Diakonie Kropp Sommerfest 2018, Joachim Meyerhoff Buch Psychiatrie, Ebertplatz 2 Arzt, Frau Im Trend Online Lesen, Dschungelcamp Titelsongs,