The song also peaked at nu… [21], This article is about the singer. TWITTER "Make Me Want To" gave Allen his second number one hit on the Billboard Country Airplaychart. pic.twitter.com/DfXsY8LF9d, — ACM Awards (@ACMawards) September 17, 2020. [17][18][19], Allen has a son from a previous relationship. FACEBOOK Click here for full details. The week of its release, it was the second most-added song to country music radio playlists. The song also peaked at numbers seven and 49 on both the Hot Country Songs and Hot 100 charts respectively. [2] Both records have since been broken by Travis Denning's single "After a Few", which extended its run on the chart to 60 weeks in May 2020 and reached number one in its 65th chart week in June 2020. [13] The album's second single, "Make Me Want To" released to country radio on February 1, 2019,[14] and it also became a Number One hit on the Billboard Country Airplay chart. Allen himself said of the song that "I'm a sensitive guy. [13], sales+streaming figures based on certification alone, Recording Industry Association of America, "Jimmie Allen's Live 'Make Me Want To' RISERS Video Is Your New Addiction", "Jimmie Allen Celebrates 'Make Me Want To' Topping Country Airplay Chart: 'Never Give Up on Your Dreams, "American single certifications – Jimmie Allen – Make Me Want To", "Top 30 Digital Country Singles Sales Chart: March 2, 2020", "Jimmie Allen - Make Me Want To (Lyric Video)", "Jimmie Allen's Fantasy-Filled 'Make Me Want To' Video Makes Dreams Come True", "See Jimmie Allen's Magical Video for "Make Me Want To, "Watch Jimmie Allen Perform 'Make Me Want To' on the 'Today' Show", https://www.billboard.com/charts/search?artistname=Jimmie+Allen&chartcode=HSI, "Billboard Country Update: March 2, 2020", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Make_Me_Want_To&oldid=971680708, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 7 August 2020, at 15:49. It was certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), and has sold 34,000 copies in the US as of March 2020. He is signed to Broken Bow Records imprint Stoney Creek, for which he has released the two singles "Best Shot" and "Make Me Want To" and the 2018 album Mercury Lane. [11][1] His debut album, Mercury Lane, was issued in October 2018. © 2019 Billboard. @JimmieAllen's #ACMawards performance is going to make YOU want to turn on @CBS to watch the #ACMawards right now! Nearly two years after Jimmie Allen released his acclaimed debut full-length, the country star brought one of its biggest hits, the breezy “Make Me Want To,” to the 2020 ACM Awards on Wednesday night (Sept. 16). Jason Lipshutz [11] The video features Allen casting spells with a magic wand given to him by a fairy godmother. Privacy Policy "[11][12], On December 27, 2018, Allen performed "Make Me Want To" on NBC's Today. For the guitarist, see, American country music singer and songwriter, Cite error: The named reference "Country Songs" was defined multiple times with different content (see the, "Jimmie Allen On His Breakthrough 'Best Shot' & Diversity In Country Music: 'The Fans Have Always Wanted It, "See Rising Country Singer Jimmie Allen's Smooth Rendition of 'Best Shot, "Jimmie Allen Embodies Perseverance in Music and Life", "Cape grad Jimmie Allen reflects on 'American Idol, "Scotty McCreery's Tour with Jimmie Allen is Seven Years in the Making", "Scotty McCreery riding a tidal wave of success in music, life", "Scotty McCreery reveals Jimmie Allen is his brother from "American Idol" -- but he still stole his puppy", "Jimmie Allen Gives Life and Love His "Best Shot, "Everything we know about Jimmie Allen's debut album, 'Mercury Lane, "JIMMIE ALLEN MAKES HISTORY WITH NO.1 SINGLE 'BEST SHOT, "Hear Jimmie Allen's Swooning New Single, 'Make Me Want To, "Jimmie Allen & Abby Anderson Cover Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper's "Shallow" From "A Star Is Born, "This Is Us – Single by Jimmie Allen & Noah Cyrus", "Jimmie Allen Welcomes Brad Paisley, Tim McGraw, Darius Rucker, Charley Pride For Collaborative EP", "Jimmie Allen Teams with His Childhood Musical Heroes on His New EP: 'It's Been a Dream of Mine, "Jimmie Allen Reveals Seven-Song 'Bettie James' EP Track List", "Jimmie Allen Is Giving It His 'Best Shot' When It Comes to Raising a Three-Year-Old Son", "Jimmie Allen Is Engaged!

Klimaschutz Beispiele, S 63 Amg Preis, Olympiahalle Mieten Kosten, Comma Chino Hose Loose Comfort Fit, Sober Deutsch Lyrics, Fahrraddemo Hamburg Route, Demonstration München Samstag, Hörbuch Zum Einschlafen Kinder, You Should Be Sad'': Halsey Lyrics Deutsch, Mops Alter Berechnen, Justin Bieber Mutter, Paul Swarovski Tod, Theater Am Potsdamer Platz Kapazität, Swv Right Here, Instyle Magazin Januar 2020, Frieda Braun Straelen, Gut Hesterberg Steglitz, Lapalingo Gratis Guthaben, Ksta Plus, Relegationsspiele Bundesliga, Neue Woche Burgdorf Mediadaten, Lesenswert Mediathek, Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me Bedeutung, Rätsel Total Gitterrätsel, Bibel Lesen Plan, Rigatio Read It, Joachim Meyerhoff Hamburg 2019, Wohnungen Pinkafeld Kaserne, Rita Falk Dienhausen, Schubert Orthopäde Fürstenfeld, Gebrauchte Kleidung Verkaufen Kilopreis, Klimaschutz 2019, Russland Karte, Nizzaklasse 41, Papaplatte Ban, Nichtraucher Bleiben Forum, Twitch Api Java, Knoblauch Shampoo Gegen Haarausfall, Gesundheitszentrum Wien Liesing, Escobar Film Wahre Begebenheit, Silvester Hamburg Dachterrasse, Yuri Anime 2020,