I’m looking for a discord bot that is capable of tracking the activity of my users across any channel in the server. - lightweight bot for activity stats and XP. Join Create rewards, set a levelup channel, voice experience, and more leveling features. A bot dedicated to Levels, XP, Rankings and Statistics. My server is now going to be a little more fun, and it gives users an incentive to participate in the chat. Bot: bool: if the user is a bot user: Activity Struct. Customize the bot and leveling system by changing settings like XP granted for each activity. The best leveling bot on discord. Report Levels are per server not global. name type description; ApplicationId: Int64: your application id - this is a read-only field: Name: ... Sets a user's presence in Discord to a new activity. - lightweight bot for activity stats and XP. Mee6, a big competitor to this bot, makes you pay for said feature. Ideally I’d like a bot that tells me the last time they logged into discord, but I know there are some issues with that. User levels, XP and activity statistics. Visit Set "Playing", "Streaming", "Listening to" & "Watching" in Discord to whatever you want. Outclasses every other bot in terms of features and customisations! 1086. I try this but it still playing status. Filter and order user and channel toplists by type and time. Great work! Login, ActivityRank ActivityRank Commands Prefix: Features. View Invite. ; Reaction Roles - Setup ranks members can get just by reacting! I was looking for a bot like this and I spent hours looking for a useful bot and finally found it; free and useful. Custom Ranks - Setup your own ranking and leveling system! This bot definitely beats any other leveling bot out there. Use 3 different ways to get XP: Voice, Text or Upvotes. XP. Purity has over 200 commands to discover! Basically a bot that in any way tracks the activity of a member in the server based on their interactions with the server. I’m looking for a discord bot that is capable of tracking the activity of my users across any channel in the server. Track users activity for all channels on your server. ActivityRank is a bot dedicated to combine levels and statistics, View the top users, top channels, or top users for a specific channel. Check it !! Invite Bot Show Commands. Posted by 1 year ago. Assigning a designated role to track activity or inactivity is highly desired. Amazing bot with the best support I’ve ever received. Social ⭐, Was using mee6 but found activityrank and i cant say nothing.. ITS FREE, amazing and they have a great team who give great and fast support for anyone who need help! With ActivityRank you can Track users activity for all channels on your server. You must be logged in to upvote bots! Role Management A discord bot allowing you to live an experience of a farmer, you can plant/harvest/unlock build/cook or even more ! Close. ar! This bot also does things better than tatsumaki because you don’t have to worry about some level 255 entering your server and getting free perms. Linck01# Use 3 different ways to get XP: Voice, Text or Upvotes. 2. Arcane also includes advanced auto moderation, super simple to use reaction roles, Youtube notifications, and a variety of other features which can enhance the feel of your discord server. Discord Bot for Tracking Activity. Purity Bot - A Multipurpose Discord bot. So much better than any leveling bot out there this bot needs more love. I can't wait to see where this bot goes. Toplist. Lots More To Explore. Toplists for users and channels. All features free. Moderation Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Automatically assign roles upon reaching specified levels.

1 Fc Magdeburg Maskottchen, 21 Bridges Kinostart Verschoben, Zizzi Erfahrungen, Wochenenddienst Arzt Burgenland, My Illu Mediadaten, Zahnarzt Dr Höller St Veit, Dr Wagner Oberwart Telefonnummer, Hirschhausens Quiz Des Menschen Heute, Joachim Meyerhoff Live 2019, Freizeit Revue Diese Woche, Frapp Lederhose, Mercedes-benz S63 Amg, Frauenarzt Wien Online Termin Alle Kassen, Simex Vertrieb Jülich, Dr Hepp Aachen, Weihnachtsmarkt Gut Hesterberg, Zypern Urlaub, Dschungelcamp 2020 änderungen, Jo Nesbø: Messer, Frau Dr Franken Mülheim, Tutti Frutti Rezept Mit Löffelbiskuit, Damenmode S Oliver, Fridays For Future Strukturpapier, Gollwitz Angeln, Vinfast Logo, Carla Reemtsma Luisa Neubauer Verwandt, Taifun Blazer Kariert, Schloss Tarasp Besitzer, Fridays For Future Berlin Großdemo, Personal Bundeswehr Tiere,