Tivoli Box Office : 89 40 90 00 Mail: musikhuset@aarhus.dk, Tlf. Når musicalen kommer til Danmark, bliver det i en original dansk produktion med danske navne både på og bag scenen. Filmen var en kolossal succes, som bjergtog millioner af biografgængere over hele verden. Læs mere her. The film was Whitney Houston’s acting debut and it’s no surprise that the soundtrack became the best-selling soundtrack of all-time! Trademark Ticket America.com 2020All Rights Reserved Privacy Policy Questions? Frank Farmer: Johannes Lassen THE BODYGUARD (TOUR) LIMITED, 2nd Floor 45 Monmouth Street, LONDON WC2H 9DG. The Bodyguard – The Musical er baseret på Warner Brothers’ moderne filmklassiker fra 1992 med Whitney Houston og Kevin Costner i hovedrollerne. See Tour Dates & Much More THE BODYGUARD – THE MUSICAL er en spektakulær hyldest til Whitney Houstons fantastiske sange og indeholder ikke kun filmens megahits: ”I Will Always Love You”, ”Run to You”, ”Queen of the Night”, ”I Have Nothing” og ”I’m Every Woman”, men flere end 20 af Whitney Houstons allerstørste hits inkl. solgte eksemplarer, og er det bedst sælgende soundtrack nogensinde. Musicalen genfortæller filmens historie om den tidligere Secret Service-agent Frank Farmer, der bliver ansat som privat bodyguard for den verdensberømte sangstjerne Rachel Marron, for at beskytte hende mod en ukendt stalker, der sender hende dødstrusler. Hovedparten af råvarerne er økologiske, danske og ofte lokale. The Bodyguard Musical… Har du billetter til efteråret 2020? THE BODYGUARD – THE MUSICAL er baseret på den moderne filmklassiker The Bodyguard fra 1992 med Whitney Houston og Kevin Costner i hovedrollerne. more, Recommended experiences in and around Stuttgart. Stortalentet Andrea Lykke Oehlenschlæger skal spille Whitney Houstons ikoniske rolle som Rachel Marron, og Kevin Costners titelrolle som bodyguarden Frank Farmer spilles af Johannes Lassen. Each expects to be in charge – what they don't expect is to fall in love. The Bodyguard is a 2012 stage musical with a book by Alexander Dinelaris, based on the 1992 film The Bodyguard, with the score featuring songs recorded by Whitney Houston including "One Moment in Time", "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" and her cover version of Dolly Parton's "I Will Always Love You". Speaking of songs, she never over-sang the well-known soundtrack or tried to mimic Whitney. Gæster med funktionsnedsættelse Modstræbende drages Rachel og Frank mod hinanden, men efter en enkelt kærlighedsnat, må Frank erkende, at han ikke både kan elske og beskytte Rachel. Gavekortet giver hvert år adgang til flere end 1500 spændende live-oplevelser i Nordens største musikhus. Archive details for The Bodyguard Musical tour 12th November 2019 to 1st February 2020. I’ve shared my The Bodyguard Musical review to help you decide! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Released in 1992, The Bodyguard is an American romantic thriller with an incredible Whitney soundtrack. Now, I must admit, I was a little bit nervous to see the show. Book with Ents24.com, the UK's biggest entertainment guide. The Bodyguard Musical. I was lucky enough to see The Bodyguard on its 2019 UK Tour at the Palace Theatre in Manchester.. A ‘Brilliant!’ (The Times), breathtakingly romantic thriller, The Bodyguard features a whole host of irresistible classics including Queen of the Night, So Emotional, One Moment in Time, Saving All My Love, I Have Nothing, Million Dollar Bill, I Wanna Dance With Somebody and one of the greatest hit songs of all time – I Will Always Love You. Ents24 Ltd, Technology House, 16-18 Whiteladies Road, Bristol, BS8 2LG Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. But, why watch the film when you can see The Bodyguard musical?! Despite becoming a huge musical sensation, I was scared it would be a bit like seeing a Whitney Houston tribute band instead of a West End show. Thomas Jensens Allé8000 Aarhus CTlf. The bodyguard (played by Kevin Costner) is hired to protect an Academy-Award nominated actress and singer called Rachel Marron (played by Whitney Houston) from an unknown stalker. Effortlessly reaching every note, you could easily believe you were actually watching a musical superstar like Rachel Marron. Forestillingens dialogscener spilles på dansk, mens alle Whitney Houstons sange synges på engelsk. Screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan. Find concert tickets for The Bodyguard - The Musical upcoming 2020 shows. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Læs mere om Musikhusets ledsagerordning og teleslynge i salen her. QTIX: T2002417502 [TOUR] Find mere information om offentlig transport her, eller planlæg din rejse med Rejseplanen.dk. © 1999 - 2020 Ents24.com all rights reserved, Be the first to know about new tour dates, We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else, More than a million fans already rely on Ents24 to follow their favourite artists and venues.

Dpma Eintragen, Kinderarzt1230 Mauer, Die Schlümpfe Stream, Dittsche Quatsch Comedy Club, Niederschlagsmenge Bayern Jahr, Twitch See Followers, Heidi Klum Paris, Weihnachtsmarkt Gut Hesterberg, Samoon Herbst 2019, Atl Letshe W, Frieda Braun Straelen, Gehrock Herren Hochzeit, Jehovah Vs Yahweh, Neues Volkstheater München Adresse, Spa Hotel Luzern, Festliche Blusen Für Hochzeit Große Größen, Hörspiel Krimi Bestseller, Hestal Solidmaster, Freizeit Spass Lösungswort, Fridays For Future Bremen Facebook, Zott Monte Eimer, Leimen Pflegeheim Neubau, Gesellschaftsanzug Bundeswehr Kaufen, Rita Falk Dienhausen, Singlebörse Kostenlos Ohne Registrierung, Knossi Code Mix Your Candy, Bosshafte Beats Wiki, Mercedes-benz Financial Services Deutschland, Ich Werde Youtube-star Kapitel Zusammenfassung, Arturo Schauspielschule, Kino Braunschweig Astor Preise, Lizzo Juice übersetzung, Schauspielhaus Kreuzworträtsel, Maik Koltermann, Montanablack Neue Adresse, Die Aktuelle Online, Www Supertv De Rätsel, Fridays For Future Nürnberg Heute, Allgemeinwissen Stärken, Haare Rasieren Bundeswehr, Pêpê Rapazote Queen Of The South, Schöne Neue Welt Hörbuch, Bundeswehr Personalstärke, Auszeit Mediadaten, Italien Kader 2019, Indefinite Pronouns English, Josephine Rosen Kaya Yanar, Tiere Als Arbeitskraft, Glücks Revue Mediadaten, Namjestaj Split, Robusta Future, Lyrics Alter Bridge, Danny Trejo Ehefrau, Hermann Meyerhoff Journalist, Hat Greta Thunberg Geschwister,