information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. What can I say except I love this strain. Superb uplifting and focus increase. Regardless, Jean Guy is a Sativa-dominant strain that quickly gained popularity among those who were able to get their hands on it. Marijuana consumers will be licking their lips when they see the thick layer of golden crystals. Flowering time indoors will generally occur around 70 days, but it can also be grown in a greenhouse or outdoors, the strain proving resilient against both pests and diseases. There are no store result avaiable. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of website. Jean Guy is rumored to be a Canadian offspring or phenotype of the Amsterdam classic, White Widow. The White Widow Strain is known as a sativa-dominant hybrid, which it also passes down to the Jean Guy Strain. Jean Guy is a Canadian connoisseur strain with a unique history, and aroma of citrus and wood. Ahhh mon cher Jean Guy! Choose Another to Additional gift at checkout | weed, stash bags, lighters etc. The Jean Guy Strain is known to be a phenotype of the White Widow Strain. Jean Guy est sous-estimé, je vous le conseille fortement. Great for a mood boost. This is to make sure that the nutrients do not burn the plant. So uplifting and helped clear up my fibro fog. While there are other strains with just as high CBD level, this is one of the rare strains that actually works. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site! 5 Ways to reduce your anxiety surrounding cannabis. It is loaded with buds and with 7 weeks to go. To reward a company that has done right by you. happy (155) energetic (115) calming (104) creative (91) Activities used for . Just a little nug in a glass pipe was the perfect way to start my day. © 2020 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Within a few minutes, my eyes felt heavier and I let myself slip into relaxation mode after work. It’s not uncommon to experience some periods of introspection with this earthy, citrus bud. You'll feel the effects of Jean Guy well before you finish the spliff it's in, and you'll be feeling it for a few hours afterward. Jean Guy has earned a reputation as a top-shelf strain among Canadian cannabis enthusiasts. Marijuana consumers will be licking their lips when they see the thick layer of golden crystals. The taste and aroma was pure and utter sweetness with a wee bit of citrus thrown in. The Jean Guy Strain is known to be a phenotype of the White Widow Strain. Think of Jean Guy as one of the ultimate feel good cannabis. IndoorsJean Guy has a flowering period around 70 days, by which time when you harvest, you could have up to 12 ounces per square meter. Jean Guy is oftentimes used to assist in the alleviation for those suffering Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, and cancer symptoms. One constant is the unmistakable fresh scent. This is a wonderful strain that can lift your spirit and lets you soar high with euphoria and happiness. and Privacy Policy. Awsome smell of skunk and lemon (double your bags!). Jean Guy is a sativa-dominant strain from Canada with intensely cerebral effects and a sour citrus smell. This is a strain with real shelf appeal. Buying is fast, easy and secure! Cheers. As such, it should prove to be beneficial to other mental health conditions that cause anxiety levels to increase. Jean Guy was bred by the House of the Great Gardener in Quebec. Privacy Policy. Many strains have a low the next day, but Jean Guy does not. For instance, the grower must be aware and maintain the right pH balance of 6.2 to 6.3, which means measuring or testing tools are also needed. Expect to experience dry mouth and possibly dry eyes when you use Jean Guy. I will try to reme to post when we harvest. Thoughtful and creative, Jean Guy is a strain that allows you to get things done with feelings of ease and pleasure. That should explain the reason why it has a French name. Onto the menu went “Jean Guy,” and from there an iconic strain was born. This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. This cannabis can be grown in outdoor and indoor settings, including in a greenhouse. In most cases, this strain is described as being a phenotype of the White Widow.

Ebay Belgium, Fridays For Future Powerpoint, 1991 Unwort, Hautarzt Aachen Heindl, Orson Welles Filme, Pink You Get My Love Lyrics Deutsch, Neue Woche Zeitschrift Aktuelle Ausgabe, Greta Thunberg Schule Abgeschlossen, Jahwe Sprache, Dr Nowak Siegsdorf öffnungszeiten, Tofu Rewe Nährwerte, Greta Thunberg Größe, Zeitschrift Auszeit Abo, Jahresdurchschnittstemperaturen Europa, Bmw Leder Dakota Schwarz, Raci-matrix Projektmanagement, Ein Jahr Fridays For Future, Twitch Revenue, Funk Uhr Abo Kündigen, Wie Betet Man Islam, Annika Hector, No Tears Left To Cry Instrumente, Frau Im Trend Mediadaten, Freizeit Revue Rezepte, Abo Zuhaus, Moisés Arias Klein, Bundeswehr Berufe, Forsythe Pendleton Jones Ii,