The method is similar, they both communicate directly with their followers and show little respect for conventional behavior if it stands in the way of their aims, although their respective agendas and personas couldn’t differ more. Something was set in motion. Om du bara hade pengarna som krä. Åtminstone om du får säga det själv. It would be a little more dressy, damn hypocrites. Greta, the icon, her movement, her detractors are much more click-baity than the deaths caused by recent and future heat waves, the current Arctic sea ice extent, the threat against the Amazon or the increased amount of wildfires and their effect on the climate and our societies. Read, discuss and get inspired to create new climate campaigns to solve the climate crisis. The message on the leaflet was strong and to the point. In order to concentrate on her own initiative, she needs to be independent of other organizations. iPhone iPad. Together we will win.” — Ingmar Rentzhog, founder of WeDontHaveTime.org. Her story had been picked up by national and international media and with it her message that we adults are failing future generations on the climate. The threats escalated into sophisticated hacking attempts. Falsehoods, hatred, misleading claims and threats. This intensified as the first global school strike approaches. But on that Monday morning in August 2018, I couldn’t in my wildest imagination predict her impact. And I’m on school strike until election day.” Then followed some scientific facts about climate change. We Don’t Have Time is a social network for climate action that was launched on Earth Day 2019. And so it continued. Totally untrue of course. Who’s really behind those threats?Who initiates the assaults on Greta’s character and the character of those who support her?Who supports and guides right-wing bloggers and internet trolls against the climate movement?Who attempts to hack our social media accounts? We want to amplify and spread their message. “ I write this story, not because I want, but because we can’t let people who are actively working against a liveable future win. Bokslutet 2018 är 16 månader och har I posted this in my personal Facebook feed, telling my friends about my emotional morning and encouraging them to show the young girl their support. The climate negotiations in Katowice in December 2018, meant a significant bump in international attention for Greta. I remember finally walking up to her and talking to her. How to offset the environmental guilt around your long commute. All rights reserved. Her detractors are left with one option: Make everything about Greta, not her cause. The foundation’s purpose is to promote knowledge about climate change and its consequences, give out climate awards to leaders, corporations and organizations and manage the brand WeDontHaveTime™ in accordance with the foundation’s purpose. The very first person to share the action on social media was probably Greta herself in this tweet. Flow the airwaves with junk about Greta and her message must compete with it, clouding it in the process. Living on Earth will not be meaningful, or even possible unless we focus all our attention on solving the climate crisis . We Don’t Have Time is a social network for climate action that was launched on Earth Day 2019. Seeing so many come together to protest the status quo gave me so much hope! We Don’t Have Time is a social media network for everyone who wants to be a part of the solution to the climate crisis. Med Allabolag Plus får du tillgång till bolagshändelser, uppskattat bolagsvärde och bevakning av upp till 25 bolag. And their actions stretch beyond falsehoods. This is unsurprising, considering that news stories typically deal with particular, recent events, not on-going systematic shifts with enormous consequences for our future. WeDontHaveTime AB (publ) Save. We Don’t Have Time aims to create a social media platform for the future, focused on the biggest challenge of our times — the climate. Falling in Love? The concert was titled “Our challenge, not the children’s” — the message being that while we adults must listen to the younger generation, it’s also our responsibility to act. She has since become the symbol and the lightning spark that so many of us had been waiting for. But we don’t have time to wait. Indeed, not going to school is bad but look at the bigger picture. Anyone can agree on these campaigns and there are three different categories:Climate love praises recipients for already doing something good.Climate idea suggests recipients implement a new way of doing things.Climate warning urges recipients to stop doing something bad.When a campaign reaches a certain number of agrees it levels up and an outreach effort by We Don't Have Time is triggered to help the campaign reach an even bigger audience.Each company, organization, and public figure has a public profile in our social network with a rating based on how they respond to the campaigns and interact with our community.CLIMATE NEWSTo find out what is happening around the world we provide you with our news feed with all the latest climate news. A wide variety of alternative and social media joined in an effort to debunk Greta. This does not have to be so, and it proves that Greta’s — and our — mission is far from completed. Various lies and deliberate misconceptions appeared simultaneously and from a variety of sources. You can help by sharing news about the ongoing crisis and the solutions available to avoid the catastrophe. Disrupt, mislead, lie, distract. We Don’t Have Time attended the Stockholm protest but had no hand in organizing the event nor any collaboration with Greta around it. Every action, every reformed climate ignorant, every ounce less of carbon in the atmosphere counts.

Jennifer Lopez Hustlers, Pablo Escobar Familie Heute, Richard David Precht Liebe, Désirée Nick Dschungelkönigin, Live Subscriber Counter, Greta Thunberg Davos 2020 Speech Transcript, Einhorn Firma Wikipedia, Barbatos Dämon, Terra Canis Alternative, Gollwitzer See, S65 Amg V12 Biturbo, Die Schöne Und Das Biest 2012, Tierschutzbund Dresden, Schloss Tarasp öffnungszeiten, Demi Lovato - I Love Me Video, Regionalliga U19 Nord, Dj Desue Vermögen, Eckart Von Hirschhausen Frau, Rimc Seehotel Am Kaiserstrand, Bianca Claßen Telefonnummer, Genial Daneben Gästeliste, Elotrix Rollstuhlhater, Theater Im Bauturm, Vorteilhafte Kleidung Für Mollige, Rätselhefte Für Senioren, Tagesklinik Kinder Ablauf, The Battle Of Los Angeles Rage Against The Machine, Dittsche Staffel 1, Weber Holzkohlegrill 47 Cm, Wärmste Griechische Insel Im Oktober, Blues Run The Game Lyrics, Kollegah Paranoia, Eventim Mario Barth Berlin, Abo Boxen Frauen, Gala Serviceportal, Get On My Lvl Kg, Wie Alt Ist Standart Skill 2020, Kinder- Und Jugendpsychiatrie Schleswig K4, Ariana Grande Grammy 2020, Svante Thunberg Net Worth, Outlet Gerry Weber Halle öffnungszeiten, Dr K Healthy Gamer Age, Www Freie Osg Wohnungen Jennersdorf, Jehovah Vs Yahweh, Betty Barclay Blusen Kurzarm, Corona Traktate, Knossi Soundboard Mp3, Honour Flyff, Ilka Bessin - Abgeschminkt Und Trotzdem Lustig, Der Wunderbare Mr Rogers Stream Deutsch, Freizeit Revue Kosten, George Jung 2019, Pöll Wohnungen, Kinder- Und Jugendpsychiatrie Berlin Charité, Camp Rock 2 Stream Deutsch Streamcloud, Bundeswehr Grundausbildung Gehalt, Mix Your Candy Bewertung, Italien Wm 2018, Zyklon Amphan Wiki, Gold Preis, Weber Grill Ersatzteile Heizspirale, Was Ist Carpool Karaoke, Top Secret Mode Online Shop, Escobar: Paradise Lost Stream, Kinder- Und Jugendpsychiatrie Frankfurt Niederrad, 47 Meters Down: Uncaged Wiki, Lucas Hector Freundin, Narcos Staffel 6, Einspielergebnis Midway, Fridays For Future Probleme, Anna Montana Jeans, Unge Minecraft Link, Dr Suschka Aachen Email, Mario Barth Deckt Auf Bingen Am Rhein, Elotrix Playz, Gala Serviceportal, Mtn Marker, Someday Hose Charlie, Identität Nach Erikson, Discord Vs Teamspeak 2019, Alina Bronsky Interview, Wann Kommt This Is Us Staffel 5, Www Rätsel De Online Lösungscoupon, Madeleine Mode, ärztenotdienst Steiermark, Ingolstadt Nürnberg Zusammenfassung Relegation, Olympia Messe London, Wetter Cannes,