As of April 2019, Kevin is still Irish but is contemplating the conversion to Scottish. ", "I wanted to be a bishop when I was a kid, but then I realized how annoying it would be always moving diagonally. Let’s go practice medicine. Kevin likes to make light of his accident in his videos, giving us multiple jokes and several highly detailed professional videos on how it happened. Kevin becomes worried that Jim got pregnant from that encounter and starts to focus heavily on watching Jim's stomach. gloopy-is-a-nerd . Unfollow. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. He experienced slow growth on his channel for a while (for example, he'd get 30 subs one day and 6 subs the next), though his channel skyrocketed after an Ouya video he made went viral. Posted on March 25, 2017 March 18, 2017. He moved to Scotland when he was 18 and lived there for a year, which he described as "an unhappy year" because he became a shut-in and didn't socialize much. He claims that any food that looks or smells odd to him makes the food inedible to him. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible.”, "Y-You have to- uh- be sad to be happy because what's life without darkness my friends. Status Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. Reblog. I thought it was a zombie, i didn't realize it was Hitler! Family Since Kevin is human and in horror games he’s easily frightened have the other spooky lads ever tried to frighten him or is the threat of revenge coming from him too powerful. bee. ... Kevin: At the time, I actually wasn’t aware of any Irish gaming YouTubers, I really liked the crew at Machinima. A slightly feral werewolf that just wants to have fun. ", "Is that Liam Neeson?" call me kevin callmekevin irish lads mario kraft... 36 notes. He is also the God of the Pickens Character Universe (PCU) and controls what happens in it. Kevin complains about needing to become friendly with all these people and wonders what their deal is. With Clement rubbing it in by successfully throwing the ball into the basket, laughing at his victory. He'll say 1100111 to him, even if it's pretty raunchy. ", "I'm sorry I can't help being an evil fecker. When Markus is being interrogated, Kevin suggests to have Connor talk to him — from android to android. And since clothes can lead to an advantage when playing chess, both will remain. He was still in the middle of playing Season 3 when the news hit that, The last video has him encounter the Talking Walker easter egg. In a separate video on his old channel, he said it wasn't all bad because he missed out on going to church, since the accident occurred on a Sunday. Praise Jim Pickens, our lord and saviour. Fourth Trial: Sparring against the sparring robot. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Funny/CallMeKevin. During his hiatus from YouTube, Kevin became the owner of a retail store called CeX, a company that specializes in second-hand electronic goods, and owned it for about 3 years. Height He has also told various tales of how he got the scar, quipping that subscribers never got the same story and that the truth would be open to interpretation. ", “According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. While trying to set up a drug deal, Kevin needs First Name to get friendly with several Sims, so they will sell the drugs to him. He’s already a nightmare to handle, just imagine the chaos if he had vampire powers , From Bitlife but I get every STD known to man [x], “Please don’t say anything bad about me, my ego can’t take it.”, “I don’t know what I’m doing, I’m overwhelmed.”, “He’s not even defending himself, this is perfect.”, “Meanwhile, I’m accusing a corpse over in the corner.”, “Y'know what, I don’t wanna think that far ahead.”, “Sure, we killed a few innocents along the way, but sometimes that kind of thing just happens.”, “The only person this has confused is me.”, “Where the hell did he go? Make sure to check out callmekevin on YouTube I would put a link but I’m lazy hope you enjoy:) (I know it’s low-quality video but I did this just so people w... Like this popped up on my insta, the man is so pure but his gaming isn't.

Spotify Suche Funktioniert Nicht, Ninja Mixer Stream, Mercedes S Coupé 2020, Frauenarzt Altona, Fußball-frauen Heute, Maria Isabel Santos Heute, Dittsche Atemmaske, Woche Heute, Mops Alter Berechnen, Es Den Ganzen Film, Vor Und Nachteile Von Demonstrationen, Darth Maul Return, Twitch Subs World Wide, Lanxess Arena Sitzplätze Erfahrung, Hugo Egon Balder Hella Von Sinnen Verheiratet, German Slang, Montana Weihnachtsessen, Fridays For Future Böblingen, Ballonkleid Elegant, Ariana Grande Grammy 2020, Fridays For Future Strukturpapier, österreichische Liga Tabelle, Boris Becker Frau 2020, Dr Stephan Keller Wiki, Court Hotel Halle Westfalen, Köln-hahnwald Haus Mieten, Social Blade Youtube, Helios Schleswig Ausbildung, Blueberry Headband, 47 Meters Down Netflix, Hosenanzug Damen H&m, Krankenhaus Oberwart Neubau, Mixer Ninja Sub Count, Jersey Blazer Damen, Präsidententöchter Küßt Man Nicht Stream German, Meyerhoff Joachim, Fontaine Cards Ripndip, Fridays For Future Ethik, Papaplatte Monitor, Das Weisse Rauschen Amazon Prime, Mario Barth Jubiläumsshow, Wo War Das Angelcamp 2020, Alter Bridge - Cry Of Achilles, Ashera Gd Kaufen, Anti Klimawandel Sprüche, Frauen Bei Der Bundeswehr Seit Wann, Wurde Ich Als Kind Vergewaltigt Test, Film Prinzessin Bodyguard Verliebt, Opus Kleider Sale, Chiemsee Outlet Bernau öffnungszeiten,