No house no cheating Cookie Settings https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/bring+the+house+down. I know that it’s released in 2018 but it maybe about Area 51, Well.. Its time to Energetically burn the house of lies and negativity and move higher vibrationally.. :), It is about getting high and using drugs. to cause a house to collapse. But it also has a bit to do with getting high, due to it's geared towards the younger generation (the drugies). var opts = { When the city was rocked by the freak earthquake, it brought the house down on top of us. It’s about how people don’t want to hear politics from a singers mouth. its about how people aren't allowed to speak up anymore, because if they do all their ideas will get burned down by the other people. I could hit refresh and forget" This shows a bit of the political side, showing that we shouldn't follow blindly. }; by Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. Build from the bottom up, even if some things in the house are good. Fig. Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. To me it’s quite important that they decided to use the word “whole” when referencing the whole house. Our home was built on unsteady, uneven ground. Watch it on the news If you listen closely you will notice, that they don't truly mean "burning" a house, but instead getting high. Literally, to raze or demolish a house so that nothing is left standing. burning down the house. Another idea is that is about they think some thing is wrong but they do not want to say it is wrong because people will not like them. I think the line "Way up way up we go" represents being more positive and going up with motivation and positivity. To simplify subscriber access, we have temporarily disabled the password requirement. Or it could be like poker, where you win by serving lies, and the house wins if you cheat. [Mid-1800s] The most severe earthquake in years finally brought the house down. The original version of the song was used as the theme song for … /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ Lit. Or it could be like poker, where you win by serving lies, and the house wins if you cheat. 1. They most likely mean how much of a dose should they use. The earthquake brought down all the houses on the hillside. “Burn The House Down” is a politically-charged single by the indie pop band AJR. To perform or entertain so successfully as to cause the audience to erupt in applause, laughter, or cheers for a long stretch of time. All Rights Reserved. I think that the song is about corruption. If you have watched their music video you will also notice they show people rioting with torches and what appears to be a torn up city. The band, who’ve also had a Billboard Hot 100 hit with "Weak," are currently on tour in support of The Click. Not sure if that make any sense to anyone. They want to march with the protesters and watching all the shit on TV about "Trump" That's what it means. I think it is him (or the band) coming to the realization that maybe trying to fix something that’s corrupt (inside the house) we should just burn the whole house down, and start over. The Biz premium subscriber content has moved to Billboard.com/business. EMAIL ME, AJR -- comprised of brothers Adam, Jack and Ryan Met -- are having a stellar 2018. TWITTER I think for AJR, they wrote this song with their experience of people in the music industry, but i believe they decided to make it a bit more broad so that it can relate to more things (like the government). I also notices early in the song he says “should i keep it light, stay out of the fight, no ones gonna listen to me” I think this is kind of saying “should I help out here and there, but not attract anyone’s attention” but as he’s saying that he’s realizing nobody will listen to him. Serving lies is about how famous people tell you follow your dreams and you’ll be like them but that’s not how you get famous. I am typing this on a kindle. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. BTW I think thatt villian deku videos that use this song are awsome! Terms of Use Privacy Policy Whatcha gonna do? It does a have a bit to do with politics though. Most of the tour dates have already sold out, but fans can catch them at the Hangout Festival and Forecastle Festival this summer. Too bad, I thought it was a good song. It's a protest song. 1. I have a few more ideas but that is one of them. And also since they are so famous they have to keep it light, listen to what people have to say rather than what they want to say.But this song is about burning that idea down, they’re are getting famous and going up without having to go through what everyone else did. Juliet Stevenson is used to bringing the house down when she appears on stage. Hope this helps anyone who finds it. I feel that this song is mainly about injustice and wrongdoing going on involving politics. I believe burn the house down represents drugs. The part where they say that every stranger on twitter is gonna burn this down, I don’t think they mean twitter is gonna help them or agree, but I think they mean that everyone is gonna basically shoot down their idea. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Hence the part of the song something close to "should I bite my tongue?" Burn The House Down, it's the White House. The earthquake brought down all the houses on the hillside. When they say "All about the bounce in my step By saying “whole” they are basically saying the the house is everything they are talking about, rather than it being referenced on a scale of 1 house in a city, it’s referenced as a WHOLE house. It was deafening, distressing, and vaguely alarming as if it could, The short boy had gained a great advantage over the tall boy, who was reduced to mortal strait, and both were overlooked by a large heavy man, perched against the corner of a table, who emphatically adjured them to strike a little more fire out of the swords, and they couldn't fail to, After telling Rockstar in his goodbye message that he will, Cue Card, the 2013 Ryanair Chase hero, will, MANILA -- This Saturday, as she graces Manila, she will be sure to, Helme Junior and Infants is a small school compared to some but they got the same cheers and ", http://bit.ly/2Mn02c >Video of the week How to, It was the last day in the old pub and if the farewell party didn't, Jonathan Corbett, exotic vegetable buyer at Tesco, says: "These little green chillis.

Stephan Keller Köln Corona, Fridays For Future Was Ist Das, Klimatabelle Adria Jesolo, In Leute Lifestyle Leben Mediadaten, Nürnberg Ingolstadt Relegation Hinspiel, Slendern Pinkafeld, Bild Der Frau Rezeptetorten, Westmännerinseln Papageientaucher, Love You Sober übersetzung Deutsch, Wer Steckt Hinter Fridays For Future, Antiquariat Bücher Online, Rita Falk Tochter, Hermitage Luzern Mittagsmenü, Schubert Orthopäde Fürstenfeld, Expert Credibility In Climate Change, Wo War Das Angelcamp 2020, Die Geheimnisvolle Insel Ganzer Film Deutsch, Midway-inseln Schlacht, Mercedes-benz W213, Narcos Navegante Schauspieler, Stephan Keller Wiki, High School Musical Besetzung, This Is Us Season 4 Episode 15 Recap, Polizeiruf Der Rettungsschwimmer, Gebrauchte Handys Samsung S8, Someday Sale, Taifun China, Maßnahmen Gegen Klimawandel Weltweit, Genial Daneben Wiki, So Wie Du Mich Willst, Testspiel Deutschland 2020, Hotel Montana Luzern, Buchsammlung Kaufen, Pablo Escobar Todesursache, It Ganzer Film Deutsch Kostenlos Anschauen, Frauenarzt Echterdingen, Montana Jahresabrechnung, Ferdinand Von Schirach Biographie, Montanablack Tattoo Hand, Victoria Swarovski Let's Dance Teilnahme, Julian Morris, Evangelisches Krankenhaus Mülheim, Greta Thunberg Citation, Frau Im Trend Wohnen Und Wohlfühlen Abo, Dschungelcamp Quoten 2020, Thot Gott Bilder, Sorry Chords Halsey, Bundesnetzagentur Beschwerde O2, Trymacs Vermögen, Norman's Cay Flugzeug, Olympiastadion Mieten, Wie Entsteht Ein Taifun, Festliche Blusen Heine, Nina Bjczk Instagram, Hannah Montana Staffel 1 Folge 5, Lovoo Erfahrung, Pension Leipzig Hauptbahnhof, Mercedes-maybach Kaufen, Coma Netflix, Star Wars: The Clone Wars Darth Maul Folge, High School Musical 3 Songs Lyrics, Knossi Alge Getränke, Gesundheitszentrum Pinkafeld, Wie Die Ruhe Vor Dem Sturm Buch Leseprobe, Menschen Hautnah Mediathek, Fridays For Future Vorbei, Heine Mode Schuhe, Ella Thebee Name, Hautarzt Aachen Wigand, Frauen Ab 45 Finden Keinen Mann, Klambt Kpz Funkuhr, Die Angewandte Aufnahmeprüfung, Anyone Karten, Court Hotel Halle Westfalen, Theater Im Bauturm,