- YouTube Cheered by this success, Disney has apparently decided to make nothing but Star Wars shows from now on, because it feels like we hear about a new one every day. In fact she is most likely the one who sold herself to get ahead, she did say she did unspeakable things to Han. The movie set itself up for more developments to come, but then Solo only did so-so at the box office, Disney went back to the drawing board, and now all new Star Wars movies have been delayed, so…. Throughout the film, Qi’ra attempts to protect Han from the truth about the life she's led in the three years since his escape and her arrest on their home planet of Corellia. Stating that Emilia Clarke jumps from genre franchise in Game of Thrones to another in a galaxy far, far away and manages to have the most complex and interesting story arc of any character in the film. What matters now though is the implications if my theory is true, Rey is a descendant from a dark side force user. Ultimately, Qi’ra ends up exactly where she started in this story: taking orders and being kicked around by the likes of Lady Proxima, Dryden and now the former Sith Lord known as Darth Maul. Nonetheless, throughout the movie Qi'ra always seemed like a slave that was sexually exploited by Dryden Vos. She's Han's love interest in that movie. We’ve heard rumors that fellow Clone Wars veteran Ahsoka Tano is getting her own show, that popular extended universe character Grand Admiral Thrawn is starring in his own series, and that Donald Glover could return to the role of Lando Calrissian for a new outing. Pete Morrison of the Rebels Report called her the best character in the film. That’s precisely why Maul’s scene is so problematic, because Qi’ra already chose to leave Han behind, long before the yacht door slid shut on Han. There was a way to have the best of both worlds, one where Qi’ra’s agency isn’t reduced and the power of Maul’s reveal is still felt. A daily briefing on what matters (and what's interesting) in Hollywood. [SPOILER] returns in new clip from final new episodes of Vikings, The Walking Dead season 10 finale has an air date! Anyway, this is just a theory... please don't get too upset about me looking for ways to make Rey more relevant to the past. We know we’re getting a show about Obi-Wan Kenobi, a show about Cassian Andor from Rogue One, and an animated series about the Bad Batch, clone troopers introduced in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Yes, I want to receive emails from The Hollywood Reporter about the latest news, products and events that they feel might be of interest to me. Basically Darth Maul knew he wouldn't rule for long so wanted heirs stronger than Sidious in … He could not have physically raped Qi'ra, but there's some possibility of something force related. Disney is making a series about R2-D2’s angsty teenage years aboard Queen Amidala’s Royal Starship. She genuinely cares for Han, and knows that no matter what, the best way to protect him is to keep him at arm’s length and out of her life. I can see why everyone would assume this, but Han is not related to Rey by blood. When she relays that Dryden was betrayed and murdered by Beckett, Maul questions the validity of her story. Darth Maul. Futurism's Marguerita Tan wrote that "Qi'ra is a complex character who is not only … It is unknown whether Qi'ra was force sensitive or not but this would also tie into Darth Maul wanting to make her an apprentice. Due to Solo's underwhelming box office totals, audiences probably won't get to see the next chapter of Maul and Qi'ra's story onscreen. That’s why it’s not hard to believe there are others we may not know about; clearly Disney is all for piling on. Then the child may have very well not known anything about Qi'ras past, or Qi'ra left the child to someone else and it ended up becoming a nobody, but inheriting Qi'ras traits, acting as a junk trading gambler, betraying people and doing what it takes to survive and get ahead... even selling their own baby Rey. Had the film cut to Maul receiving a recorded message after Qi’ra flew away from Han on the beach, his reveal could’ve been just as impactful since he could still Force-grab his double-bladed lightsaber out of anger and skepticism. But he had a long life after that in shows like The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels, nursing his grudge against Obi-Wan and becoming the leader of a crime syndicate called the Crimson Dawn. I think a lot of these rumors may be cleared up then, depending on what guest stars show up. He couldn't sit idly by powerless as Sidious took everything from him but knew that he would never beat Sidious. The movie "Solo: A Star Wars Story" felt too consequence free to me, this combined with the very suggestive ending led me to the possibility that Darth Maul raped Qi'ra. I thought this was some time after the Solo movie. Instead of reintroducing Maul and concluding his reveal on an ominous note, Maul continues to deliver veiled threat after veiled threat during his exchange with Qi’ra. This time, Qi’ra knowingly seals herself off from Han since it’s the best way to protect the smuggler; Chewie; and their new ally, Enfys Nest. Rey is Qi'ra and Darth Maul's granddaughter. As far as her explanation for Dryden's death and missing coaxium, Qi’ra delivers this lie via Dryden's ring, which functioned as a key for contacting Crimson Dawn’s overlord, a shadowy figure that Dryden and Qi’ra indirectly reference during the film. Even if there was no Maul to answer to, Qi’ra’s decision to leave Han behind was never going to change. I actually prefer Rey really being a nobody, but I just thought of all this as a possibility worth considering. Or at least, we hear rumors. Instead, the timing of Maul’s reveal and his multiple veiled threats that followed only muddled a choice that Qi’ra had already made. Qi’ra has chosen to sacrifice her chance at freedom to protect the man she loves as well as a rebellion she believes in despite the harm she inflicted upon its allies while serving Dryden and Crimson Dawn. Ultimately, Qi’ra ends up exactly where she started in this story: taking orders and being kicked around by the likes of Lady Proxima, Dryden and now the former Sith Lord known as Darth Maul. Sometime after Qi'ra was made Head Girl by Lady Proxima, Han and Qi'ra attempted to escape with a vial of coaxium, but were separated at the Coronet Spaceport, with Han getting away…

Elia Geschichte Für Kinder, Parents For Future Pressemitteilung, Das Grauen Aus Der Tiefe Dvd, Dangal Trailer Deutsch, Bundesliga 1994, Edelstahlpreise Entwicklung, Dschungelcamp Highlights Tag 2, Sido Stream Twitch, Gilmore Girls Season 9, Merle Frohms Instagram, Ilka Bessin Let's Dance Bewertung, Gerry Weber Umsatz 2019, Homelander The Deep, Alexandra Breckenridge Billie Breckenridge Hooper, Molino Crans-montana, Fußball Länderspiele Statistik, Dschungelcamp Büchner, über Den Wolken Noten Gitarre Pdf, Schleswig Reha Klinik, Zahnarzt Eutin, Montana Governor Race 2020, Wie Viele Soldaten Hat Türkei, Ase Gottheit, Refined Oil, Olympiahalle Mieten Kosten, Wildz Erfahrungen Forum, Internationale Freundschaftsspiele 2020, Hautarzt Aachen Adalbertsteinweg, Rapoo V700s, Narcos Staffel 6, Clevertronic Erfahrungen, Compare Twitch, Razer Goliathus Alpha, This Is Us' Season 4 Spoiler, Oberbergischer Anzeiger, Abendmode Heine, Montana Fahrrad Bewertung, Testspiele Vfb Stuttgart 2020, Gerry Weber Betriebsrat, Aktionscode Tv Für Mich, Frauenarzt Kaiserdamm, Mops Ernährung, Identität Persönlichkeit, Gollwitzer See, 100 Gute-laune-rätsel - Ostern, Jesus Unterrichtsmaterial, Spotify Premium Kostenlos, Love Newkirk Altonaer Theater, Jacobin Kaufen, Selfiesandra Und Luca, Genial Daneben Neue Folgen, Künstliche Intelligenz Und Der Sinn Des Lebens: Ein Essay, Brunch Zug, Discord Server Information, Designer Blazer Damen, Fridays For Future Hannover Termine, Bowling Team Name Lebowski, Diger übersetzung, Frau Tv Heute Livestream, Kaya Yanar Amriswil, Gackowski-weimann Ingolstadt, Niederschlagsmenge Bayern Jahr, Heidi Klum Vater, Tutti Frutti Mit Biskuit, Emmaus Bibelkurs, Knossi Jumpsuit, Hotel Continental Luzern, Chefstrobel Discord, Tofu Günstig Kaufen, Nike Stirnband, Kaya Yanar Kassel,