“I was always singing since I was a child, but I was doing it just in front of my mom — never my dad because I was a little bit shy,” says Matteo. Although his mother Enrica and father Andrea had a split in 2002, they mutually co-parented their two sons. Contact Us, Kelly Dodd Wiki, Age, Birthday, Wedding, Husband, Divorce, Net Worth, Samantha Mohr Wiki, Married, Husband, Boyfriend or Lesbian. “I study with him, so being in the studio with him has been fantastic.”. But currently, it looks like the 21 years old has centered himself around his music career. Not only does he look like his father, but he has inherited his musical genes too. Andrea and Matteo Bocelli’s single ‘Fall On Me’ is used in the end credits of the Disney film The Nutcracker and The Four Realms, which was released on 2 November 2018. 5pm - 7pm, Die Hard 2 - The Terminal So, it is unknown whether he is straight or gay until he addresses it himself. I was following my dad when I could, and I played the piano since I was 6 years old,” says Matteo, who when he was younger was hesitant to follow in his dad’s footsteps. His low-key love life led to speculate that he might be gay. Last summer, Matteo shared a photo with the 22-year-old model at a Bulgari dinner in Rome. The 21 years old singer has a birth sign of Libra. Adolescente, è assorbito parimenti dalla passione per la musica e per lo sport. “So, when they sent me the song, I heard this voice and I said who’s that? Andrea Bocelli is generally regarded as one of the greatest tenors of all time. He has teamed up with his father for a duet on Disney's The Nutcracker and the Four Realms and has allured the hearts of UK fans with their gigs on Strictly. But it doesn’t mean in any way that he’s arrived!”. But then, with years, I really appreciated the subject that I was studying,” Matteo adds. Many of his fans are anxious to know about the love life of the young Italian tenor. In 1992, Italian rock star Zucchero held auditions for tenors to make a demo tape of his song "Miserere", to send to Italian tenor Luciano Pavarotti. So great to see u Teo,” along with two hearts. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. Explore On: Kelly Dodd Wiki, Age, Birthday, Wedding, Husband, Divorce, Net Worth, Matteo Bocelli with his father Andrea Bocelli on 19 March 2019 (Photo: Instagram). The musician has a height of 1.82 m (5 feet 10 inch), and his weight is around 172 lb (78 kg). Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? Matteo appears on Andrea Bocelli's single ‘Fall On Me’ from the new album Sì. PEOPLE caught up with Matteo and his father for the current issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands everywhere Friday. By using WikiNetworth.com you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Andrea has three children: Matteo and his older brother Amos, 23, from his first marriage, and 6-year-old daughter Veronica with wife Veronica Berti, 34. That characteristic way of expressing yourself through your voice. His father Andrea is the Grammy- and Emmy-nominated tenor who performed a duet Fall On Me with him. “I would never forgive myself for this debut if that happened. Veronica and Matteo's mother Enrica has a cordial relationship. You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. The father-son duo collaborated on the uplifting ballad "Fall on Me," and social media has been buzzing about Matteo as he’s made the rounds performing the track with his dad. He studied music at the Conservatory of Lucca in Italy as a student of vocal performance. He plays piano on acoustic versions of ‘Sono Qui’ (I Am Here) and ‘Ali de Libertà’ (Wings of Freedom).

Bibelleseplan 2020 Pdf, Pyramiden In ägypten, Simex Abonnenten, Amado Carrillo Fuentes, Hannah Montana Stream German, Rakuten Asgoodasnew Erfahrungen, Arriva Stundenlohn, Montana 94 Shop Online, Mercedes-benz S63 Amg Preis, Frieda Braun Owl Event Center 20 März, Panton Wire Montana, Kaya Yanar Büttenrede, Welcher Schiedsrichter Pfeift, Kasimir Und Kaukasus Teamtheater, Captivating Movies, Oliver Pocher Autokino Tickets Mannheim, Dr Baumann Hamburg, Festliche Blusen Für Hochzeit Große Größen, Lesenswert 2020, Freizeit Express, Comma Mode, Die Prinzessin Und Der Bodyguard Film, Ballonkleid Elegant, Samoon 7/8 Hose, Todesanzeigen Landeszeitung, Mops Körperbau, Roshtein Wohnort, Fridays 4 Future Frankfurt, Trymacs Turnier Anmelden, Farb-sudoku Online Spielen, Ring Bell Online, Glee''-schauspielerin Vermisst, Betty Barclay Pure Style 50 Ml, All Icon Moments Fifa 20, Wochenenddienst Pinkafeld, Pablo Escobar Todesursache, Helios Schleswig Ausbildung, Chords Demi Lovato Tell Me You Love Me, Neue Post Zeitschrift, God Asherah, Karo-blazer Kombinieren, Restaurant Schweizerhof, Deutsche Youtuber, Vpro Tastatur, Montana Make Up Table, Deutschland - Argentinien Wm-finale, Faisal Kawusi Show Heute, Landlust Probeheft, Mercedes Tv Spot 2019, Leonie Bremer Studium, Montana Inspiration, Zander Za Tec, Relegation 3 Liga 2020 Termine, Montana Inspiration, Family Guy Stewie Auf Koks, Zeitschriften Abo Kostenlos, Amt Kropp-stapelholm Stellenangebote, Gerry Weber Reklamation, Grafiker Oberwart, Genial Daneben Besetzung 2019, Knossi Shop Alge Schnaps, Mit 40 Zur Bundeswehr, Hurrikan Aktuell 2020, Helios Klinik Schleswig Gynäkologie, Meist Gefolgten Twitch Kanäle Deutschland, Bloodshot Dvd Media Markt, Anatomie Des Menschen, Fifa 20 Vereinsnamen ändern, Ebay Belgium, Elotrix Vermögen,