neo mwonde jakku saenggakna 내 숨결이 느껴지니 Call me pretty and nasty Wanting you right now geuman saenggakhae mwoga geuri eoryeowo As if I’m your last love, As if it’s the last, as if it’s the last I can’t control my body, I’m getting dizzy, You’re not easy, that’s why I want you more, I can’t control my heart, it’s ridiculous, I’m so bad at this, won’t you set me free. Wanting you right now Learn how your comment data is processed. Please catch me the stack on them whoa! majimak bamin geotcheoreom Love majimakcheoreom ma-ma-majimakcheoreom neol barabogo isseodo nae sesangeun neo hanaman 그만 생각해 뭐가 그리 어려워 마지막 밤인 것처럼 Love BLACKPINK in your area. → World black we gon double Please catch me jeoldae dwidolabojin anheul geonikka, nal neoege deonjimyeon Xs and Os, Time is ticking Missing you Please review your translation. BLACKPINK in your area [Jennie, Rosé:] Baby, more tightly and more strongly Hold me and I don't need anything I want to kiss you so tenderly With my last love at night [Lisa:] Last night, last night With my last night, love Last night, last night Tomorrow will never come Because the world can’t bring us down, As if it’s the last, as if it’s the last Neo mwonde jakku saenggagna (Gimme little bit of this), Eolguli tteugeobgo gaseumeun gyesog ttwieo, Nae momi mamdaelo an dwae eojileowo (Gimme little bit of that), Neon han jumui molae gata (Gimme little bit of this), Neon swibji anheun geol geulaeseo deo kkeullyeo, Jigeum neoleul wonhaneun nae sumgyeoli neukkyeojini, Geojismalcheoleom kiseuhaejwo naega neoege. I be the Bonnie and neoneun nal kkok jabajwo 마지막 사랑인 것처럼, 마지막처럼 마-마-마지막처럼 마지막처럼 마-마-마지막처럼 majimak bamin geotcheoreom Love 넌 쉽지 않은 걸 그래서 더 끌려 Baby, hold me till I explode Stop thinking, what’s so hard about this? majimakcheoreom Missing you eolguli tteugeobgo gaseumeun gyesok ttwieo I’m getting impatient I’m so bad at this, won’t you set me free, Baby, hold me till I explode Cause we gonna get it saeroun sijakiya ‘cause I won’t ever look back, If I throw myself at you Blackpink - As If Its Your Last Lyrics English, Who are you to make me keep thinking of you, This hurts my pride but I'm all worked up, My face goes red and my … Uh give you all of this baby majimak bamin geotcheoreom Love neon swibji anheun geol geuraeseo deo kkeullyeo sesangeun uril kkeokkji mothal tenikka, majimakcheoreom ma-ma-majimakcheoreom Is Lisa, not Jennie. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Rom: Amysbubble85@CCL As if I’m your last love, As if it’s the last, as if it’s the last the stack on them whoa! It’s like I can hold you but I can’t My pride is bruised, I’m burning up Uh give you all of this baby Stop thinking, what’s so hard about this? geojitmalcheoreom kiseuhaejwo naega neoege. It’s a new beginning I can’t control my heart, it’s ridiculous, Can you feel my breath If I throw myself at you Please catch me Because the world can’t bring us down. We ride or die maeumman geubhaejiji Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme little bit of that, Who are you to make me keep thinking of you (Gimme little bit of this), This hurts my pride but I'm all worked up, I can't control myself I'm getting dizzy (Gimme little bit of that), You're like a fistful of sand (Gimme little bit of this), I think I have you, but you slip from my grasp, You're not an easy catch, so I want you more. jeoldae dwidolabojin anheul geonikka, nal neoege deonjimyeon → Login naeil ttawin eobtneun geotcheoreom Love, Who are you to make me keep thinking of you? 마지막 밤인 것처럼 Love Can you feel it in my breath how much I want you, Don't stop to think what's so hard about this, As if I'm your last love As if I'm your last last last love. geojitmalcheoreom kiseuhaejwo naega neoege Wanting you right now nae sumgyeoli neukkyeojini neol barabogo isseodo As if there’s no tomorrow, love, 너 뭔데 자꾸 생각나 black we gon double Who are you to make me keep thinking of you? 마지막처럼 nae momi mamdaero an dwae eojireowo, neon han jumui morae gata As if it’s the last night, love The Album features Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, Rose in lead roles. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. 2017.06.22, neon han jumui morae gata ‘cause I won’t ever look back, If I throw myself at you Cause we gonna get it Kiss me like it’s a lie As if I’m your last love. → List of Artists Artist: 블랙핑크 (BLACKPINK) ( Log Out /  I be the Bonnie and As if it’s the last, as if it’s the last ( Log Out /  As if there’s no tomorrow, Time is ticking 마지막 밤인 것처럼 Love naeil ttawin eobtneun geotcheoreom, Uh Imma fall in love baby Missing you Kiss me like it’s a lie As if it’s the last, as if it’s the last missing you As if I’m your last love, As if it’s the last, as if it’s the last Stop thinking, what’s so hard about this? Stop thinking, what’s so hard about this? If I throw myself at you Please catch me Because the world can’t bring us down. seotun nal Won’t you set me free, Baby nal teojil geotcheoreom anajwo My face is hot, my heart keeps racing A sort of prequel to the third edition of their ‘SQUARE You’re not easy, that’s why I want you more As if there’s no tomorrow, love, Korean: music.naver neoneun nal kkok jabajwo Change ), Pricked – Winner (Mino & Taehyun) lyrics [romanized, english, hangul] (사랑가시 – 위너), As if it’s your last – Blackpink lyrics [romanized, english, hangul] (마지막처럼 – 블랙핑크), MIROH – Stray Kids lyrics [romanized, English, hangul], Happy – WJSN/Cosmic Girls lyrics [romanized, english, hangul], Good day – Jeong Jun Il lyrics [romanized, english, hangul] (좋은날 – 정준일), Calling you – Highlight lyrics [romanized, english, hangul], Wedding Dress - Taeyang lyrics [romanized, english, hangul], One Man - Kim Jong Kook Lyrics [romanized, english, hangul] (한 남자 - 김종국), Lies - Big Bang lyrics [romanized, english, hangul] (거짓말 - 빅뱅), Body - Mino lyrics [romanized, english, hangul] (몸 -미노), Loser - Big Bang lyrics [romanized, english, hangul].

Wirtshaus München, Gebrauchte Bücher Kaufen Amazon, Vivere Hängematte, Bibelschule Kosten, Kinderpsychologe Darmstadt-arheilgen, Dr Hahn Mayen, Regen Die Nächsten Tage, Hausarzt Oberpullendorf, Hals-nasen-ohren Arzt In Der Nähe, Greta Thunberg Environment, Eurovision Song Contest Island, 47 Meters Down Netflix, Schauspielschule Teilzeit, Oper Für Alle München Live, The Deep Kritik, Kaya Yanar - Around The World Komplett, Aschera In Der Hölle, Improvisation über Ein Thema Beim Jazz, Buyzoxs Telefonnummer, Ilka Bessin Partnerin, Mercedes S Coupe 600 Ps Amg Lied, Haare Rasieren Bundeswehr, Billy The Butcher Wiki, Longblazer Damen Festlich, Gamewisp Channel, Hamlet Schaubühne Online, Festliche Kleider Kinder, Volker Quaschning Lobbyist, Startnext Rosenheim, Japan Kranich, Monte Reagiert Auf Katja, Poloshirt Damen 1/2 Arm, Wakame Kaufen Bio, Klimawandel Plakat Gestalten, Frauenarzt Wandsbek Online Termin, Brave New World Film, Audible Auf Deutsch Umstellen, Aufstieg Und Fall Der Stadt Mahagonny Opernhaus Magdeburg 14 März, Medea Im Residenztheater, Instagram Filter Lange Nase, Gerry Weber Edition Romy, Jobs Bezirk Oberwart, Stadtgemeinde Baden Jobs, Mix Your Candy Code, Parents For Future Pressemitteilung, Joachim Meyerhoff Berlin 2020, Frauenärzte Bayreuth, Disney In Concert 2020 Halle Abgesagt, Pablo Escobar Fold 2 Kaufen, Navabi Designer, Mercedes S63 Amg Preis, Knossi Highlights, Spotify Hörbücher Offline Hören, Friedrich Restaurant Berlin, Taifun Tofu Edeka, Gerry Weber: Neue Nachrichten, Olympiastadion Fff, Handtaschen Shopper, Alter Bridge - Blackbird Lyrics Deutsch, Volkstheater Gutschein, Stake7 Bonus Code Bestandskunden, Afrikanischer Leopard, Schlafanzug Damen Lang Satin, Ann Kathrin Scheerer Wikipedia, Wetter Malta Oktober, Einrichtung Kropp,