Fantastic small venue that (UK) arena type bands play. T. +352 42 82 82 1 F. +352 42 82 82 38 E. info@visitluxembourg.com Show all contacts Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Beer, food and good music, what else do you need? Restaurants near den Atelier, Luxembourg City on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near den Atelier in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg. The tour also gives you the freedom to wander around Luxembourg’s Old Town independently. They were very helpful despite it being my own fault I did not get the tickets. Den Atelier is fantastic - small, atmospheric and well run. Den Atelier is fantastic - small, atmospheric and well run. L’équipe du «den Atelier» était dépitée lundi soir. I flew over to Luxembourg to see Royal Blood. As it is so small you get really close up to the artists. Is this a must-do if you are travelling with a, Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Is this attraction a good place to visit on a, 54 Rue de Hollerich, Luxembourg City 1740 Luxembourg. 14, Rue d'Epernay near Central train station, 2 Boulevard de la Petrusse Hotel le Chatelet, Luxembourg City Hotels with Smoking Rooms, Hotels near Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre Dame), Hotels near Luxembourg American Cemetery Memorial, Hotels near Palace of the Grand Dukes (Palais Grand-Ducal), Hotels near Mudam Luxembourg Modern Art Museum, Hotels near National Museum of Art and History (Musee National d'Histoire et d'Art), Restaurants near Park Inn by Radisson Luxembourg City, Restaurants near Ibis Styles Luxembourg Centre Gare, Restaurants near Citadel of the Holy Spirit (Citadelle du St-Esprit), Restaurants near Mad About Peru - Dudelange. PO Box 1001 L-1010 Luxembourg. Parkgebühren finden, Öffnungszeiten und Parkplatzkarte aller Luxembourg Parkplätze, Parken auf der Straße, Parkuhren, Parkscheinautomaten und private Garagen Very impressive venue and surely a must-do if something is on and you're in Luxembourg?! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Use this setlist for your event review and get all updates automatically! The stage is small which means less running around and more direct interaction with the audience. Very impressive venue and surely a must-do if something is on and you're in Luxembourg?! Both the band and the venue blew me away. Lourdement touchée par les répercussions de la crise sanitaire, la salle de concert vient d’être victime d’un incendie. I flew over to Luxembourg to see Royal Blood. 7 activities (last edit by rlp132, 16 Jan 2020, 16:54 Etc/UTC). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Den Atelier is an indoor music venue in Luxembourg City, in southern Luxembourg.It is located in Hollerich, and holds up to 1,200 people.The name is an amalgam of Luxembourg's two main languages: 'den' being Luxembourgish for 'the' and 'atelier' being French for 'workshop'. Please choose a different date. The den Atelier Facebook page reported that the venue suffered “minor internal damage”, but that no-one was hurt. Den Atelier ist ein Nachtclub in Luxemburg-Stadt, der für zahlreiche Rockkonzerte internationaler Bands bekannt ist.. Geschichte. Both the band and the venue blew me away. It's very close to the station, maybe 10 mins walk, walk through a little courtyard where there was a food truck into the main building. Get more out of your time in Brussels by taking a day trip to another country—Luxembourg. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I see some negative comments about the customer service. I flew over to Luxembourg to see Royal Blood. Very intimate and sweaty venue where you can see your favorite artists and have a great night out! 6, rue Antoine de Saint-Exupéry L-1432 Luxembourg.
Edit this setlist | More Passenger setlists
, [url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/passenger/2019/den-atelier-luxembourg-luxembourg-7b937ed8.html][img]https://www.setlist.fm/widgets/setlist-image-v1?id=7b937ed8[/img][/url] For one show I could not find my tickets so I contacted the information. more, Recommended experiences in and around Luxembourg City. … Luxembourg for Tourism. As you mainly book on-line and get etickets you need to know where you store your emails. … Has a brilliant night, will, took my daughter for a city break and to see Enter Shikari for her 16th and we both absolutely loved it, Its in the city, it is an intimate yet cool club, they serve food and beer AND the organizers manage to get a variety of some great performers to show up. My opinion and experience is the total opposite. more, #278 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #15 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #10 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #176 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #568 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #581 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #660 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #339 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #216 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #463 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #292 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #11 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #338 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #107 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #33 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #274 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #48 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #45 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #42 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #239 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #49 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #399 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #587 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #169 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City, #471 of 720 Restaurants in Luxembourg City.

This Is Us Staffel 3 Prime, Monte Soundboard Mp3, Angelcamp Knossi Wo, Winterhuder Weg 29 Stock 22085 Hamburg, Zahnarzt Notdienst Wr Neustadt, Letztes Album Toten Hosen, Aufnahmeprüfung Schauspielschule Tipps, El Chapo Serie Staffel 4, Frauenärztin 1230, Wie Betet Man, New Episode This Is Us, Kulturwasen Autokino Stuttgart Kommende Veranstaltungen, Theresienstraße 2 Ingolstadt, Mode Für Die Frau Ab 60 Jahren, Raci-matrix Projektmanagement, Hörspiel Radio Krimi Heute, Youtuber Mit Den Meisten Abonnenten Deutschland 2020, Frauenarzt Nürnberg Langwasser, Gustavo Gaviria Todesursache, C&a Hosenanzug Damen Festlich,