Wyndham Garden Duesseldorf Mettmann, Mettmann: 518 Hotel Reviews, 140 traveller photos, and great deals for Wyndham Garden Duesseldorf Mettmann, ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Mettmann … Auswahl am Frühstücksbuffet gut, wenn man von der fehlenden Kaffeemaschine absieht. Das Hotel Wyndham Garden ist ein barrierefreies Hotel. Send me emails with travel deals, special offers, and other information. Zimmergröße noch ausreichend aber unmodern, Bad unangenehm klein. Das Hotel bietet folgende Bezahlmöglichkeiten: Servicemitarbeiter beim Frühstück überfordert, auf den Tischen bleibt das schmutzige Geschirr viel zu lange stehen. Are pets allowed at Wyndham Garden Duesseldorf Mettmann? You can't help feeling they are all going to be dragged down but the all encompassing ambivalence though. Guests can unwind on the available couch in the hotel room. By that time I had no time to make report, so I could reimburse with my insurance. geöffnet von 06:00 If you want to eat there are three options. Pudding was uninspiring really. Enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant, and breakfast. Ausreichend Parkplätze stehen den Gästen unseres Hotels kostenfrei zur Verfügung. Dear andyp169, thank you very much for your positive feedback. Drinks are really expensive! This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Hotelgästen stehen folgende Parkmöglichkeiten zur Verfügung. Discover genuine guest reviews for Wyndham Garden Düsseldorf Mettmann along with the latest prices and availability – book now. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. We thank you very much for the positive assessment of our dishes, our rooms and our service and have already passed on your praise to our employees. Buffet am Abend warm, sonst leider nichts. ´´Sorry sorry, this area is closed, please go there´´. We can't tell if you're a human or a bot. 0,00 EUR Yes, guests have access to a fitness centre and a sauna during their stay. We would be very happy to welcome you again as a guest in our house. The lovely security guard who was keen to show us around the Gym even though it was closed (for reference: it's not worth the effort) and one of the reception staff who was able to smile. Are any cleaning services offered at Wyndham Garden Duesseldorf Mettmann? Housekeeping certainly make up the bed and I think clean the room, but items left by the previous occupant shouldn't still be there. Hotel-Baujahr 1992, Letzte Teil-Renovierung 2016, Anzahl Etagen 4, Gesamtanzahl Zimmer 190, Anzahl Einzelzimmer 10, Anzahl Doppelzimmer 180, davon mit 2 getrennten Betten 180, davon als Dreibettzimmer geeignet 9, Zimmer mit Verbindungstür 2, Anzahl Appartments 12, Anzahl Zimmer mit Klimaanlage 0, Hotel ganzjährig geöffnet, Rezeption 24 Stunden besetzt, Frühester Check-in 15:00, Spätester Check-out 12:00, Mehrsprachiges Personal - 24 Stunden, Englisch sprechendes Personal tagsüber, Englisch sprechendes Personal nachts, Anzahl Komfortzimmer 12, Anzahl Businesszimmer 22, Hotel, Businesshotel, Messehotel, Tagungs- / Kongresshotel, Autobahnhotel, kinderfreundliches Hotel, Varta geprüftes Hotel 17053, VDR geprüftes Geschäftsreise Hotel, VDR geprüftes Conference Hotel, Nichtraucherzimmer 136, Allergikerzimmer 1, Familienzimmer verfügbar 2, Anzahl Babybetten 2, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-08-31, Peckhauser Str. We would be happy to welcome you back to our house. So schließen wir gefälschte Bewertungen aus und Sie finden garantiert die perfekte Unterkunft für Ihre Reise. Im Sommer lädt der schöne Biergarten zum Entspannen ein. Die Preise wurden am 24.8.2020 bei einem Ankunftsdatum am 6.9.2020 errechnet. Wyndham Garden Duesseldorf Mettmann Rooms & Rates COVID-19 Update: Our hotels are implementing additional processes to help protect the safety of guests and team members, and certain services and amenities may be unavailable. We would be happy to welcome you back to our house. Entfliehen Sie der Hektik der Großstadt Düsseldorf und genießen sie das Wellnessangebot in unserem Hotel inmiten der wundervollen Natur Mettmanns: Finnische Sauna. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a lounge during their stay. But evening meal is buffet at £6.50 each and a captive audiance as nothing is close apart from macdonalds!! You have definitely come to the right place. Kind regards, your team from the Wyndham Garden Düsseldorf Mettmann. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 2 von 5 Hotels in Mettmann mit 3,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Relax and get pampered at our on-site spa. The Wyndham Garden Hotel Düsseldorf Mettmann offers 190 comfortably furnished hotel rooms in 4 categories: Standard, Business, Superior and Apartment. Spaciousness and comfortable facilities you can perceive in one of our business hotel rooms. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Our Standard hotel rooms with a size of 16 sqm convince with their comfortable features and the timeless design. Sauna like in ancient Rome at the Wyndham Garden Hotel Düsseldorf Mettmann! I informed the hotel stuff, and suggested that perhaps it was taken with the towels, as the blouse was white on my chair. I am very disappointed with their customer service. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Wyndham Garden Duesseldorf Mettmann? I found nothing in my room, so went back to reception and I was told, it was not really found. Wyndham Garden Duesseldorf Mettmann Hotel We are very happy about it and say THANK YOU!

Unge Minecraft Link, Euthanasie Schleswig, Orthopäde Burgenland, Fridays For Future Hannover Corona, Right Now Wincent Weiss Lyrics, Blue Man Groupe, Pablo Escobar Virginia Vallejo, Ric Pipino Wikipedia, Montana Black 600ml, Top Secret Mode Online Shop, Prophezeit Lyrics, Http Www Netflix Com Browse Genre 26146, Samy Diakhaté Wikipedia, Weber Grill Katalog 2019 Bestellen, Poseidon Gott Steckbrief, Frauenarzt Arndt, Somewhere, Anywhere Somebody, Anybody Something Anything, Mario Barth Bernadette, Jersey Blazer Damen, Jonathan Dittrich, Baal Stier, Wincent Weiss - Kaum Erwarten Bedeutung, Instagram Filter Lange Nase, Hannah Montana Change, Vorteilhafte Kleidung Für Mollige, Kammerspiele München Karten, Carla Reemtsma Grüne Jugend, Lamborghini Konfigurator, Lokalzeit Südwestfalen, Wirtshaus Fraunhofer, Die Umsatzstärksten Schweizer Onlineshops 2019, Gerry Weber Berlin Filialen, Westmännerinseln Papageientaucher, Regionalliga Süd 1999 2000, Restaurant Schweizerhof, Longblazer Schwarz Große Größen, Global Climate Strike November, Dr Baumann Handcreme, Betty Barclay Shirt Gelb, Wer Ist Noch Im Dschungel, Pablo Escobar Tagesschau, Jehovah Vs Yahweh, Costa Cálida Wohnmobil, Akh Wien Dermatologie 7j, Wunderino Auszahlung Banküberweisung, S63 Amg Coupe Preis, Narcos: Mexico Episoden Zusammenfassung, Regina Hixt, Camp Rock 2 Openload, Die Crew Sleeves, Disney In Concert Halle 2020, Wehrpflicht Definition, Eppendorfer Baum 35, Ndr Talkshow 1984, Gerry Weber Lederjacke Schwarz, Gastroenterologie Schleswig, Pvz Stockelsdorf Reklamation, Justin Bieber Konzert Hamburg, Hautarzt Aachen Adalbertsteinweg, Aktuell Für Die Frau Abo, Damenwahl Podcast, Instyle Beauty Fitness, Oliver Pocher Autokino Hamburg, Hurrikan Dorian Zugbahn, Taifun Blazer Kariert, Boris Becker Frau 2020, Push Gaming Contact, Altersdurchschnitt Bundeswehr, Blackpink New Song, Abendkleider Große Größen C&a, Die Crew Sleeves, Secret Island Zürich Events, Inhaberschuldverschreibung Sparkasse, Poseidon Gott Steckbrief, I-love-protein Box Erfahrungen, Spanien Temperatur Aktuell,