(This group grows exponentially at the end of Hannah Montana: The Movie. Although she never plays instruments while performing as Hannah, Miley can play the piano and the guitar. Miley Ray Stewart (born on November 23, 1992) was a fictional character and a main protagonist from the Disney Channel series, Hannah Montana. Cyrus was initially wary; according to her mother and co-manager, Tish Cyrus, "Miley's concern at the time was, oh my gosh, people are going to think I only got this part because of my dad. Miley then has to listen to her heart and chose the guy who could "be the one." This event is shown in the episode "I Am Hannah, Hear Me Croak" when Miley views it on her laptop.[5]. And it'll be us, just for a while While most celebrities become famous as themselves and later need disguises to not be noticed in public, Hannah Montana became famous while in disguise, and now has the freedom to be in public as herself. In the first season, Miley is an 8th grader at Seaview Middle School, and in the second season she enters Seaview High School. In order to keep her Hannah secret, Miley is forced to lie sometimes and even let loved ones down. A dream come true She moved to live her dream, which is to be a pop star, although she is only famous while being Hannah Montana, her alter ego. She also has many relatives in her extended family including her grandmother Ruthie Stewart, Aunt Dolly (played by Dolly Parton), Uncle Earl and Aunt Pearl, and a cousin named Luann (who looks nearly identical and is also played by Cyrus). Please expand the section to include this information. Despite being fictional, Hannah knows many real life celebrities, including some who are friends of Miley Cyrus, such as Taylor Swift and the Jonas Brothers. 1. The original wig seen in the pilot was a slightly different style, though the famous blonde wig was first seen in Hannah's concert footage of "This Is the Life" in the first scene of the pilot). Her family consisted of her parents Robby and Susan Stewart and an older brother named Jackson. I Want You to Want Me... to Go to Florida, I Can't Make You Love Hannah If You Don't, https://hannahmontana.fandom.com/wiki/Miley_Stewart?oldid=22003, Music, Performing, Horseback Riding, Shopping, Connor - A friend of Oliver's whom Miley meets at the mall in ". Lilly and Robby also take off their disguises. Then, from October 2007 to January 2008, Cyrus performed in a successful concert tour as Hannah Montana. on March 24, 2006, and made her final appearance on the series finale "Wherever I Go" on January 16, 2011. Although she is a pop superstar, she will always be a "country girl at heart". They get so fed up with each other at one point when they had to share a bathroom that Robby made them dress up in macho outfits and fight. In the episode 'What I Don't Like About You', Miley is asked to choose a side between a fight Lilly and Oliver had. Travis Brody (played by Lucas Till): Travis is a childhood friend from Tennessee. She also created Hannah so that people won't like her just for being famous, and so that when she walks out on the streets, she won't get mobbed by fans or paparazzi. As a secondary benefit, Miley also sometimes uses Hannah for specific purposes such as spying. Near the end of the series, in "I'll Always Remember You", Miley reveals her secret on The Jay Leno Show by taking off her wig and singing a song called "Wherever I Go" as Miley. In Malibu The two siblings constantly fight and trash talk each other. She was portrayed by Miley Cyrus. Jake then reappears in "Achy Jakey Heart" Part 1 and tries to win Miley back. Miley gives out positivity with her amazing and inspiring songs. Her secret causes a bunch of chaos in the show. Miley has a several family members, but only her immediate family - herself, her father Robby Ray, and her brother Jackson - live in California.

Wm-finale 2014 Ergebnis, Frauenarzt Speldorf, Wunderino 50€, Moser Trachten, Gerry Weber Rock Helsinki, Der Mensch Theater Im Bauturm, Alter Bridge Discography, Residenz Filmtheater Köln Programm, Wann Wird's Mal Wieder Richtig Sommer Noten Gitarre, S Oliver T-shirt Jungen, Taifun Software Server, Motley Crüe Songs, Parents For Future, Auerbach Verlag, Performance Berlin, Film Bodyguard Verliebt Sich, Generationenkonflikt Unterrichtsmaterial, Beauty Schlumpf, Bayerische Staatsoper Live-stream, Ostergeschichte Bibeltext, Piroth, Mayen, Fc Köln Transfermarkt Forum, Carla Reemtsma Familie Jan Philipp, Haltbarkeit Amerie, Kinder- Und Jugendpsychiatrie Logopädie, Armedangels Store, Outfit Heidi Klum Gntm 2020, Brunch Seeburg Luzern, Reemtsma Carla, Tag 1 Im Dschungelcamp, Caroline Mart Richard David Precht Scheidung, Frauenarzt Schütz Kösching öffnungszeiten, Relegation 2 Liga Live, Vpro Mauspad, Italien Nationalmannschaft Trikot, Digitaler Klimastreik, Frauenarzt 1230 Liesing, Tiere Suchen Ein Zuhause Schäferhund, Wo Ist Es In Spanien Im Oktober Am Wärmsten, Caroline Mart Wikipedia, Forsen Sub Count, Wann Wurde Dschungelcamp 2020 Gedreht, Oliver Pocher Karten Autokino, Mercedes Leasing Rechner, Kölner Karnevalsvereine, Romane Kaufen, Thalia Brennnessel & Rosskastanien Shampoo 300 Ml - Unterstützt Das Haarwachstum, Oami Search, Geschenkabo Bild Der Frau 12 Monate, Klimapaket Pelletheizung, Regionalliga Nord 1999/00, Spotify Premium Kostenlos 2019, Weak Lyrics Skunk Anansie, Megan Ambuhl, Greta Thunberg Schwester, The Late Late Show With James Corden Stream, Grooterhorst Mülheim Kardiologe, Students For Future Leipzig, Frauenarzt Schütz Kösching öffnungszeiten, Hosenanzug Damen Langgröße, Bundesliga 98 99 Letzter Spieltag, Frauenarzt Schanze, Frauenarzt Schütze, Moderne Abenteuerromane, So Entstand Die Bibel, 21 Bridges Stream Deutsch Kostenlos, Russische Premier League Wiki, Torsten Sträter Tour 2020, Blackbird Alter Bridge Tabs, Knossi Twitch Clips, Caging Skies Ending, Einschaltquoten Dschungelcamp 2019, Emma Klinik Seligenstadt Orthopäde,