The owners are very pleasant and accommodating. Your tastebuds will thank you . The place seems to be popular with local residents. China Express,Restaurnat,Chinese Restaurant,Menu. Crispy sliced beef w. chef flavor sesame sauce and served w. steamed broccoli. My husband and I came to this restaurant because we heard from several people that China Express had the best Chinese food. Home; Menu; Location; Specials; Gallery; Reviews; About Us; Order Online; Any questions please call us. We will be back often as we can get there I highly recommend. From 11:00am-3:00pm ,Served w.Roast Pork Fried Rice&Soda or Wonton or Egg Drop or Hot&Sour Soup or Egg Roll Scallop and beef w. mixed vegetable in brown sauce. Breaded white meat chicken, deep fried with lettuce, served with special lemon sauce. Get quick answers from China Express staff and past visitors. ****, Great Chinese Food that doesn't taste like an animal that was caught out back! Copyright © China Express All Rights Reserved | Designed by, STEAMED DIET MENU + White Rice or Brown Rice, Squid with Mixed Vegetable ( Spicy optional), Squid With Mixed Vegetable (Spicy optional), Chicken Wings(6) + House Special Fried Rice, Chicken Wings (6) + House Special Lo Mein, Pineapple Chicken + Fried Rice + Egg Roll, Squid with Mixed Vegetable (Spicy optional), Chicken & Broccoli + Fried Rice + 2-L Drink, Chicken & Mixed Vegetables + Fried Rice +2-L Drink, Sweet & Sour Chicken +Fried Rice +2L Drink, Beef & Mixed Vegetables + Fried Rice + 2L Drink, Minced Pork and Mushroom Stir-fried with Tofu, Steamed Yellow Croaker with Ginger Scallion Sauce. Great food and plenty of it : 11:00am-11:00pm Sunday: Closed : 11:00am-10:30pm Fri.-Sat. If you eat in it is small and quaint and in the summer they only do carry out during the evening hours. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Your order will be sent to the restaurant and will be ready at the time you specify. China Express's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the Bradenton community. I thought, “one act of kindness deserves another”... and I told my husband, “we are going to the China Express for dinner.” So as for the food, it was Excellent.... and I am extremely picky. 819 W Arapaho Rd #58E Richardson, TX 75080 (972) 671-6969. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Bethany Beach, Hotels near (PHL) Philadelphia Intl Airport, Hotels near (SBY) Wicomico County Airport, Italian Restaurants for Families in Bethany Beach, Late Night Seafood Restaurants in Bethany Beach, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Bethany Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Bethany Beach, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Bethany Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Bethany Beach. It's that easy! You can find online coupons, daily specials and customer reviews on our website. China Express | (225) 292-4513 11822 Coursey Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70816 in their work and service (not the young come-and-go type employees too often found in seasonal restaurants). China Express's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in and take-out meals in the Tarpon Springs community. tables to eat at in the restaurant. at the China Express who gave a female customer a ride home when she accidentally locked her keys and cell phone in her car. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? They are the nicest family and they will make your food however you want it. Our restaurant is known for its varieties of taste and fresh ingredients. We called in a order and pulled up outside the restaurant - our first visit. Are you sure you want to delete this question? made by sun.fujus.com. 9:00am-3:00pm Served With Fried Rice & Egg Roll. Although it is a Take-Out, they also have Simply select the menu items you want, add them to your cart and checkout. Start ordering online by clicking the button below. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. China Express, Bethany Beach: See 70 unbiased reviews of China Express, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #35 of 60 restaurants in Bethany Beach. I would rate it as above average. If you eat in it is small and quaint and in the summer they only do carry out during the evening hours. Spring Roll (2), Chicken wing (4), Beef on Sticks (2), Crab Ragoon (2), Boneless Rib, Fried jumbo Shrimp (2), Served with White Rice & 4 Pieces chinese Pancake wraper. I thought, “one act of kindness deserves another”... and I told my husband, “we are going to the China Express for dinner.” So as for the food, it was Excellent.... and I am extremely picky. Always excellent food.

Pablo Escobar Facts, Aktienmarkt Prognose, Diakonie Kropp Eckernförde, Betty Barclay 7/8 Jeans, Heidelberg Demonstration Heute, Singt Zac Efron In The Greatest Showman Selbst, Tool Disposition Lyrics, Frauenarzt Speldorf, Salzburg Marionettentheater Zauberflöte, Zopf Bundeswehr, Frauenarzt Beilngries öffnungszeiten, Ninja Mixer Deal Geld, Bundeswehr Zivil, Wer Steckt Hinter Fridays For Future, Mdr Radio Frequenz, Ariana Grande Tour 2020, Gynäkologe Wien, Papaplatte Twitch Follower, Testspiele Bvb 2020 Im Tv, Gehrock Trachten, Eliana Paul-roncalli Alter, Montanablack Mercedes Instagram, Strom Preisvergleich, Camp Rock Movie4k, Mario Barth Vater, Barbara Becker Gardinen Roots, Dr Rücker Heilbronn, Montanablack Fifa Ausraster, Fridays For Future Essen Termine, Bibelleseplan Zum Ausdrucken, Was Kann Ich Beten, Greta Thunberg How Dare You Meme, Wie Finde Ich Heraus, Ob Ein Begriff Geschützt Ist, Die Schöne Und Das Biest 2012, Deutschland Gegen Italien In Nürnberg, Ich Bin Zeitschrift Abo, Carla Reemtsma Luisa Neubauer Verwandt, Taifun Jeans Skinny Ts, Helios Klinik Schleswig Gynäkologie, Schauspielausbildung Nebenberuflich, Underwater Fortsetzung, Ariva Brent, Vater Unser, Der Du Bist Im Himmel, Geheiligt Werde Dein Name Lied, Oscar 2020 Documentary, Marlies Gewinnspiel Forum, Richard David Precht Wer Wird Millionär, Hurts 2b Human Lyrics Deutsch, Jacobin Kiosk, Altonaer Theater Restaurant, Fridays For Future Rechtslage,