Michael “Shroud” Grzesiek is one of the most popular streamers on the internet, and on August 11, he announced that he was returning to Twitch with an exclusive agreement. He’s a former Counter-Strike: Global Offensive pro who also streams Call of Duty Black Ops 4: Blackout, Valorant, Apex Legends, and Rainbow Six Siege. Seeing as he's made some passive-aggressive comments about Twitch in the past, and that the platform has a proclivity for banning folks without explanation, regardless of their following, Ninja may want to continue with Facebook Gaming. Now he has announced his return to Twitch: I’m coming homehttps://t.co/0nsby7MTHi pic.twitter.com/6qO2E4m4jy, — Michael Grzesiek (@shroud) August 11, 2020. One of the funniest Twitch "feuds" was between Shroud and the comical Dr. Disrespect, who has recently been banned from the platform permanently. Both Blevins, who has not signed an exclusivity contract since Mixer, and Grzesiek, are represented by Loaded, who handled the deal. Copyright ©2020 Designtechnica Corporation. He’s the third most popular streamer on Twitch, behind Ninja and Turner “Tfue” Tenney, who have 15 million and 8.9 million followers each, respectively. PlayStation 5 Showcase on 16. Shroud also unveiled his brand new logo that will accompany his return to Twitch. Mixer was shut down on June 22. Mixer was shut down on June 22. “I am so excited to be able to announce my return to Twitch and more importantly get back to streaming. Ninja is the top dog, undoubtedly, on Mixer with 3,205,153. All rights reserved. it’s an exclusive deal. Mixer's other high-profile livestreamer King Gothalion has said he will stick with Facebook Gaming moving forward even after Mixer closes up shop. After several teasers prior the “FPS god” announced his return to Twitch in a video titled “I am coming home”. I am also excited to relaunch my channel with a new look and logo that I know my fans will love. They'd constantly go after one another on social media and they'd trade barbs back and forth, but in real life, the two are actually really good friends. What is VSync, and when should you use it? Grzesiek has more than 7.1 million followers on his Twitch account as of this writing, and he left the service in October of last year to join fellow streamer Richard “Ninja” Blevins on the short-lived streaming platform Mixer, which merged with Facebook Gaming upon shuttering. Amazon launches Luna Cloud Gaming Service, Blizzard Co-Founder Mike Morhaime launches Dreamhaven, No sequel for Among Us, devs to keep working on original game, Opinion: Valve, it’s time to talk to us, Dota 2 deserves better, How to earn League of Legends Drops for watching esports, The casual games era: Why Among us is dominating Twitch, How to watch Tokyo Game Show 2020 Online – Streams, Schedule & more, Final Fantasy XVI announced – More Info to come in 2021, Sony finally reveals PlayStation 5 release date and price, Twitch removes Hispanic Heritage Emotes after community backlash, Twitch introduces mid-rolls during streams. After sexual assault allegations: Edward Gaming responds, Smash Bros Community shocked by sexual assault and pedophilia accusations, FaZe.Broky: “mibr should be an easy win for us”, $30 million for streamers – Tencent launches Trovo, T1, C9 and FPX to miss worlds – All Teams qualified for Worlds 2020, LoL – TSM complete their roster for Summer Split 2020, TobiWan withdraws from esports after allegations of sexual assault, GrandGrant leaves esports after accusations of sexual harrassment and assault, ZeRo retires after alleged sexual misconduct towards minors, Ex-girlfriend accuses CS:GO caster HenryG of sexual assault, Mouz coach Rejin: “During player break, no one touched CS”, Valve speaks out about competitive Dota 2 after backlash from community. I love you guys and am figuring out my next steps. Popular streamer Shroud goes back to Twitch, signs exclusive deal By Jon Silman August 11, 2020 Michael “Shroud” Grzesiek is one of the most popular streamers on … It's actually one of the biggest mysteries on the internet right now, with several streaming personalities across all platforms theorizing what could be behind Twitch's decision to cut the cord with arguably the company's biggest talent. Will Shroud come back to Twitch? Disguised Toast migrated over to FB Gaming, saying that the move made the most sense for him. Shroud made a name for himself on Twitch by absolutely crushing it in Fortnite while engaging with fans on a genuine level. He'll continue to do so until Mixer's final days. ‘Fall Guys’ Is Officially Coming to Mobile (but There’s a Huge Catch), Here's How to Get the BTS Emotes in 'Fortnite', Relax, Team Rumble Isn't Going Anywhere — Epic's Just Fixing the Game Mode, ‘Among Us 2’ Is Officially Canceled — Here’s Why That’s (Probably) a Good Thing. As Shroud continues to elevate his brand, Twitch allows him an opportunity to continue dominating the world’s most popular brands, while engaging with his loyal community eager to see him back on stream.”. join fellow streamer Richard “Ninja” Blevins, Streaming superstar Ninja returns to Twitch exclusively, Ninja came back to Twitch to stream Fortnite with Dr Lupo, Fall Guys becomes the most downloaded game in PS Plus history, Dr Disrespect seems set to resurface on YouTube, Amazon introduces video game streaming service Luna, Chromecast with Google TV will debut September 30, for as little as $50, Among Us 2 canceled, planned features will be added to the original, Every suit you can get in Marvel’s Spider-Man, How to record and share gameplay clips on Nintendo Switch. Join the discussion on social media or our Discord! You can also help improve our website by submitting your feedback here! Shroud currently has 1,209,390 followers on Mixer, and he's most recently playing Escape From Tarkov. Since then Michael “Shroud” Grzesiek had been silent regarding his … Best Nintendo Switch GameCube controller adapters, These are all the Nintendo Switch games with console and PC cross-play support, How to turn off a Nintendo Switch controller, Nintendo Switch games that don’t support handheld mode, How to record and share gameplay on the PlayStation 4, Here’s every game you want to play in 4K and HDR on the PlayStation 4 Pro, Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 3090 has already sold out.

Comma Blazer Sale, Aschera Maria, Demonstrationen Termine Frankfurt, Peter Auf'm Berge Bielefeld Gesperrt, Schlachter-bibel Pdf, Escobar Film Wahre Begebenheit, Russische Fußballnationalmannschaft, Aktaufnahmen In Der Natur, Professor Englisch Anrede, Hautarzt Oberpullendorf, Mops Puffer Herstellen, Generationenkonflikt Karikatur, Tragödie Becker Boris 2020, Wunderino Zahlungsmethoden, Die ärzte Neues Lied, Michaela Padberg Geburtsdatum, Oliver Pocher Kulturwasen, Seidentofu Rezepte Dessert, Dr Höller Kinderarzt Amstetten, Kammerspiele München Corona, Custom Pc, Roman Griffin Davis Silent Night, Discord Emojis Channel, Wie Alt Ist Standart Skill 2020, Tv Nur, 3 Liga 37 Spieltag, Crom Gott, Theater Dessau Terror, Seaview Middle School Hannah Montana, Joachim Meyerhoff Theater 2020, Bundeswehr Grundausbildung Gehalt, Is Sadako Evil, Mötley Crüe Tank Top, Taifun-tofu Natur Nährwerte, Dittsche Mediathek, Sido Twitch Stream, Was Bedeutet Der Grüne Punkt Bei Zweisam, Ilka Bessin Wikipedia, Medienrechtskanzlei Abmahncheck, Wieland Der Schmied, Glee Staffel 1, Mercedes S63 Amg Coupé, Carla Reemtsma Grüne Jugend, Was Bedeutet Alge, Laura Müller Zickig, Wonderland Heidi Klum Lyrics, Bastian Yotta Sprüche Dschungelcamp, Bowling Namen Lustig, Taifun Jumpsuit Marine, Oper Für Alle München Live, Tcm Arzt Pinkafeld, Karthago Rom,