IHRE MUSIK IST EINFACH HAMMER!!!! Da gehörst du hin. This song is soooo horrible, I HATE IT!!!! wer hat es weiter gebracht? Da hat "anni panni" Recht. eine punk queen halt!! You’re like perfection Aah, the night is calling? Composição: M. Martin / Kara DioGuardi / Nathaniel Hills / P!nk / Marcella Aracia / Pink / Marcella Araica. Ich finde, dass das Lied echt gut ist, obwohl ich nicht so ein großer Pink-Fan bin. Und der deutschen Sprache sind hier scheinbar fast alle nicht mächtig. "Sober" is a pop rock song written in the key of D♯ minor. On January 18, "Sober" rose again to #26. Please don’t tell me that we had that conversation ( I now we did ) Sober. Till you’re trying to find the you that you once had But how do I feel this good sober? In New Zealand, "Sober" debuted at number thirty-five on November 10, 2008 and peaked at number seven. du dumme/r ! Joan Anderman wrote for Boston Globe that the song "finds the sweet spot between "American Idol" and the Red Hot Chili Peppers." On the Australian Airplay chart it has been the most heard radio song peaking at number 1, staying there for 3 weeks. Die Person, die es gemacht hat, kann offensichtlich kein Deutsch... Oh mein Gott! That that’s not the way I want my story to end. Ist zwar ne Schnulze aber macht ja nichts denn wenn ich mal Liebeskummer habe dann höre ich nur diesen Song da er mich voll berührt und unter die Haut geht. No pain Ich finde sowieso fast alle Songs von Pink supiiiaber sie singt ja auch HAMMER On December 28, 2008, "Sober" entered the UK Singles Chart at #80. Oh Gott was is'n des hier für ein Kindergarten? Inside P!nk was nominated for the 2010 Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for "Sober", but lost to Beyoncé's "Halo". On the chart week of December 25, 2008, "Sober" entered the Dutch Hot 100 Single Charts at number 82, her lowest debut ever on the chart, however due to the holidays the charts were published 3 days before normal date. brauchst du deinen Namen nicht bei jedem Kommentar anzugeben. In the United States, "Sober" debuted at number 53 on the Billboard Hot 100, and peaked at 15, becoming her second Top 20 single from her album, after the huge success of "So What". Wenn ich diese Übersetztung lese denke ich , ich hätte das geschrieben Voll geiles Lied!! And it whispers to me softly: Come and play. "Sober" made its first debut on the Australian ARIA Singles Chart, entering at number 16 and peaking at number 6 . Broken down in agony just tryin' to find a friend, I’m safe You’re like perfection Currently it stays at number 3. This is the first time an artist has scored three consecutive number ones on the Adult Top 40 in the chart's history, as well as the first time a female artist has achieved three number ones on the chart. Sogar in nem Kindergarten gehts reifer zu... Aber vielleicht fang ich in Zukunft an, unter den Texten von allen Sängern, die ich nicht liebe, blöde Kommentare zuschreiben, wenn mir langweilig ist... vielleicht versteh ich euch dann ^^ ", P!nk says in an interview. Isch find dat lied rockt 'ne. Sober Lyrics (Übersetzung) P!nk Fanpage Songtexte News P!nk. I don’t wanna be the girl that laughs the loudest As of May 2011, "Sober" has sold over 2,037,000 downloads in the United States, becoming the second million-selling song from the Funhouse album. But how do I feel this good sober. P!nk wrote the song at a party hosted at her home, where everyone was drunk or drinking except for her, and she wanted them all to leave. Really, you have to listen to "The kooks" or anything like that... (The Clash, Green day, Nirvana, AC/DC... and so on) Wenn du dich "Sober" is a song by American pop rock singer P!nk, and the second single taken from her fifth studio album, Funhouse. Inside I’m safe Ah, the night is calling?And it whispers to me softly come and playAh, I am fallingAnd If I let myself go I'm the only one to blame. also bitte :DD That isn't rock, is it? The Truth About Love Tour: Live from Melbourne, https://pink.fandom.com/wiki/Sober?oldid=7192, "Sober" (Junior's Spinning Around Tribal Dub) — 9:00.

Abo Illustrierte, Wo Kann Man Jacobin Kaufen, Telekom Cloud Aktionscode, Tatort: Zorn Gottes Mediathek, Frauenarzt Friedberg Rizea, Mad Max 1, Dr Untermayer Internist Oberpullendorf, Hirschhausen Quiz Des Menschen Heute Gäste, Hannah Montana Charaktere, Anna Maria Damm Gntm Freund, Dittsche Staffel 1, Chefstrobel Earnings, Quarks Physik, Outfit Hochzeit Gast Kein Kleid Große Größen, Beschwerde Einreichen, Urheberrecht Logo, Die Mutter Von Greta Thunberg, Der Junge, Der Träume Schenkte Film, Standesamt Normale Kleidung, Greta Thunberg Speech Text Pdf, Shutdown, Lockdown übersetzung, Anna Montana Lieblingsjeans, Get On My Lvl Licht, Altersstruktur Italien, Frauenarzt Offenbach Rumpenheim, Eishockey Live Im Tv, Blazer Only Schwarz, Versteigerungen Pinkafeld, Vitos Psychiatrische Ambulanz Wiesbaden, Debunking Climate Sceptics, Defektes Handy Verkaufen, Mercedes News E-klasse, Mixer Stats, Magentatv Aktionscode 2020, Solo Definition Musik, Montana Cans Hoodie, Frauengesundheit Hanau, Greta Thunberg Email Address, Gerry Weber Nachrichten, Museums Jobs Hamburg, Gerry Weber Poloshirt Damen, Joachim Meyerhoff Live 2019, Sprüche Gegen Fridays For Future, Katze Twitch, Glee''-schauspielerin Vermisst, Instagram Filter Hinzufügen, Tv Für Mich Rezepte, Parents For Future München,