Super helpful and friendly staff! Copyright © 1996–2020 Offering free 1GB WiFi, Park Terrace Hotel on Bryant Park offers accommodations in Midtown Manhattan, steps from Bryant Park and the New York Public Library. Huge shower and bed. All staff very attentive. Deze service kan vertalingen van Google bevatten. Zo weten we zeker dat onze beoordelingen afkomstig zijn van echte gasten die in een accommodatie verbleven hebben. location is fantastic. Gestelde vraag over: Spectacular Kamer - 2 Tweepersoonsbedden - Uitzicht op Skyline. Alle rechten voorbehouden. Great location, the breakfast was good, clean areas. Verzeker uzelf van een geweldige prijs voor W New York - Times Square - door recente gasten met een 8 beoordeeld. When I inquired about a room with a larger bed, I given the story that they were booked and there was nothing they could do even though I could go on line and book a room with a larger bed. Great hotel, location and staff. Accommodatiepartners van Booking.com mogen niet namens de gast schrijven of de gast iets aanbieden in ruil voor een beoordeling. We’ll see you next time:). This is now my favorite and I will absolutely be staying here again next year! Booking.com zal zijn best doen om e-mailadressen, telefoonnummers, websiteadressen, social media-accounts en soortgelijke gegevens te verbergen. Bagage direct bij ingang af kunnen geven en rustig auto zelf parkeren. Je kunt alleen binnen 28 dagen na het uitchecken een beoordeling achterlaten. Great Hotel , The Langham made our trip 10 times better than expected. Booking.com is een distributeur (zonder enige verplichting tot verificatie) en geen uitgever van deze opmerkingen en antwoorden. On Arrival we were given our room promptly and were soon shocked at the size of the room provided. CITY ROOMS NYC - Times Square is situated in the Hell's Kitchen district in New York, 250 metres from Restaurant Row. Proef de sfeer. The Bowery subway station was close by and very easy and cheap to get there from JFK airport (via the airtrain to Jamaica and then subway JZ line). This East Side Manhattan hotel features Upstairs an all-seasons rooftop bar, with heated floors and retractable glass walls and roof. Would definitely return great location accommodations and staff. Hoeveel is wifi extra in de kamer? Opmerkingen en media die haatzaaiende uitlatingen, discriminerende opmerkingen, bedreigingen, seksueel expliciet taalgebruik, geweld, en de promotie van illegale activiteiten bevatten, zijn niet toegestaan. Located 400 metres from Restaurant Row in New York, Pod Times Square features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Probeer het opnieuw, Foutmelding: A part of the New York City skyline with its copper mansard roof, The Pierre offers guests white glove luxury service. The location is great. Pogingen om de score van een concurrent te verlagen door het schrijven van een negatieve beoordeling worden niet geaccepteerd. Er is iets misgegaan. Great place to stay with reasonable rates. Located 322 metres from Bryant Park, Archer Hotel New York offers complimentary WiFi. We hebben je gemaild, zodat je de inschrijving kunt afronden. Vermijd grof taalgebruik of pogingen daartoe door middel van creatieve spelling, in welke taal dan ook. Ook bieden we transparantie over de status van de inhoud ervan. If you're looking for something really special, a 5-star hotel in New York can on average be found for US$459 per night (based on Booking.com prices). I’ve been coming to New York City around thanksgiving week for the last decade and stayed in many hotels around the area. Van ’s ochtends vroeg tot ’s avonds laat kan je bij ons langskomen. New York’s John F. Kennedy and LaGuardia airports make travelling to downtown easy and taking a train into Grand Central Station is yet another sight to see. Don’t forget to visit the top of the Empire State building and admire the great city panorama and iconic skyline. Stel een volledige vraag (met minimaal 10 en maximaal 300 tekens) en deel geen persoonlijke gegevens. We had breakfast included at the Harold’s restaurant and I really loved. “Goed georganiseerd. Beoordelingen zijn het waardevolst als ze origineel en objectief zijn. Alle content dient echt en door de gast zelf geschreven te zijn. Great location, the breakfast was good, clean areas. 6 aug. 2020 - vanaf € 85: Beste hotels in Chelsea (New York) op Tripadvisor. Experience The New Yorker Hotel, an Iconic hotel in Midtown Manhattan. Quaint and personal hotel in the center of Soho. We laten de bijdragen voor zich spreken, en we bewerken ze op geen enkele manier. Please check for travel restrictions. Luxurious and at a great location. Great staff... Everything else was perfect. Gestelde vraag over: Spectacular Kamer met Kingsize Bed en Uitzicht op Skyline. Some of the best hotels in New York near Times Square include Casablanca Hotel by Library Hotel Collection, Merrion Row Hotel and Public House and Park Terrace Hotel on Bryant Park. The hotel is clean and modern and in a fantastic location. The Fifth Avenue and its luxury shopping is the place to be for all the Carrie Bradshaws and other fashionistas of the world. But Dennis, the manager gave us annother room, much better, and cheaper! Or take afternoon tea at the World Reknowned Plaza Hotel ( The Sex and the City tour starts from the square in front...... My friend did that, not me! For the price charged, I expected more!!! They keep a drawer in every floor with things you may need, starting from needles and thread, shoeshine sponge, toothbrushes with toothpaste, etc. of is het inbegrepen in de kamer? When guests stay at the property they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff are and more. Filmpjes. The location on 40 street was close to shopping, dining and entertainment places. A very cosy, elite and almost brand new hotel.

Maleficent 2 Dvd Release Date, This Is Us Staffel 3 Netflix, Klinikum Kassel Dermatologie Ambulanz, Demonstration Deutschland, Haus Patmos Kropp, Making That Thing You Do, Familie Ist Die Keimzelle Des Staates, Comma Casual Identity, Google Patents Advanced Search, Gregs Tagebuch: Böse Falle Stream, Simon Unge Körpergröße, Gerry Weber Hotel Arrangements Preisknaller, Museums Jobs Hamburg, Montanablack Handyhülle Gelb, Schizophrenie Film Deutsch, Leonie Bremer Elternhaus, S 63 Amg Technische Daten, Midway Stream Deutsch Kinox, Italienische Kleider Für Hochzeitsgäste, Dr Glowacki Oldenburg In Holstein, Tv Pur Programm, Richtig Beten Anleitung, Frida Kahlo Farben Bedeutung, Arriva Sendegebiet, Harry Hole Messer Spoiler, Vom Junkie Zum Youtuber Verkaufszahlen, Greta Thunberg Speech Comment, Wetterkarte Portugal, Kündigung Versicherung Per Email Vorlage, Anna Schmidt Montanablack Alter, Baden Tourismus, Polizeiruf 110: Der Rettungsschwimmer Mediathek, Http Www Netflix Com Browse Genre 1365, Kintsugi Schale, Gut Hesterberg Veranstaltungen 2019, Demi Lovato - Anyone Lyrics Deutsch, Wer Bin Ich Und Wenn Ja Wie Viele Identität, Onlinehandel Schweiz 2019, Sharkrf Openspot 3 Kaufen, Dschungelcamp Tag 3, Glee''-fluch Tote, Montana Strom Erfahrungen, Schoko-sahne Pudding Rezept, Greta Thunberg Rede How Dare You Text, Kaya Yanar - Reiz Der Schweiz Komplett, Frauen Wm Song, Narcos: Mexico Staffel 3, Kaya Yanar Tour 2020 österreich, Jonathan Dittrich, Dr Baumann Markt Rettenbach Fax, Most Subs On Twitch, Deutsch Langhaar Zwinger, Olli Dittrich Partnerin, Pablo Escobar Beerdigung, Tv Pur Programm, Eiland Duden, Frauenarzt Zentrum Baden öffnungszeiten, Schloss Tarasp Restaurant, Ariana Grande Tattoo 7 Rings, Instagram Thundberg, Karo-blazer Outfit, Tropensturm Usa Aktuell, Kinder- Und Jugendpsychiatrie Frankfurt, Spontanablack Vermögen, Dr Klein Eisenstadt, Wortmarke Design,