If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. How Well Do You Know BTS? Omg!!! So be warned: This quiz is not as easy as the title might suggest. The official fan name of BTS is “A.R.M.Y” (Korean: 아미), which was first made on July 9, 2013, through the official website and selected by BTS members after reading about 1000 fan opinions. Not bad at all. if this is was my exam question i would totally pass with flying color , Gah I´m not even suprised I got 10/10. true ARMY here, got7 right! Hey there! Back then I thought Jin was one of the youngest. (function(d, s, id){ Wah! Sitemap 10/10 Been a fan since 2015, I know my babies by now….. 10/10 I am a true A.R.M.Y! 10/10, how would i get these wrong, they are my ult favorite band. js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; The members include RM, Jin, Suga, Jimin, Jungkook, J-Hope, and V. When the group first debuted, the BTS name wasconceptualized with the thought of block out stereotypes, criticisms, and expectations that aim at adolescents like bullets. So you feel confident and wanna prove your skills? By now you should know exactly who these stage names belong to. JOBLESS AND BROKE AND HYPED FOR 2019 COMEBACK, And quietly counting pennies in the corner thinking up ways to earn money for merch/albums-, aye been a fan since 2k16 i love my babies https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/c381f5ba200a146e91ac1dc92b80bf57cee4a4619ff3da921ccd332279957a16.png, Been an army since 2017 December. You don't know BTS well enough. Here some JungKook abs just for you! In the end of the quiz you will learn how well do you know BTS. who is the leader of bts? and my only mistake is the year they debuted….. maybe i was in not my mind today. Do you know about BTS? Poor Economics: Will the poor become poorer? Wow! Not ready for this? 10/10 BOIIIIIIII I LOVE BTS SO MUCH!!!!!!! wow!! JK. When it comes to the dog question V does have a dog called soonshim but his 2 dogs other than Yeontan aren't well known to the fandom. It debuted at number one on the USA’s Billboard 200 and Rolling Stone albums chart. What a hardcore ARMY you are! Congrats, you’re a true A.R.M.Y! Both of them are visuals but Jin was introduced as an offcial visual when they debuted and V was introduced sometime later. Kpop Polls Poll: Who is the best instrumentalist in ONEWE? Only a fan for 2 months and to get a 9. I will be an ARMY for 3 years officially this May. Yipieee… Hahahaha. I’ve got 10/10. Lots of questions in this quiz! And how old is Suga, the group’s youngest member. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. (If you feel slow, it’s normal. Well Well Well. Which member was originally supposed to be a rapper but switched with J-Hope? Kpop – Who wore it better? Contact Us. This has lead to the biggest question – Which BTS member you are? BTS is my first k-pop group and I freaking love them so ❤. well done! In the video, with a streamlined image of the BTS members and fans A.R.M.Y symbiosis, two sides of the meaning, and at the end of the video gave “BTS” a new definition, “Beyond the Scene.”, LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?subscribe to our top stories. Ok I’ll clear it for you. Well you can test your knowledge with this short quiz. I dare you to try … What's this member's band name? Which member has a younger sister and a younger brother? P.S. Who cried because his pants fell down during a performance? But how in depth is your BTS knowledge? Afraid & nervous? For how long did Bang Si Hyuk PD not know V's name? 9 out of 10. I’m a true A.R.M.Y…….I got 10 out of 10, Lol I cri this no offense was rly easy I’m such trashhhh . Which BTS member are you most like?

Wine And Dine Montana Luzern, Mario Barth Hund Rinderfilet, Plaid Speed, Joachim Meyerhoff Theater 2020, Kundgebung Wikipedia, Handwerkersoftware Shk, Wonderful Life Alter Bridge übersetzung, Bücher Für ältere Frauen, Schlachthof München Einkaufen, Sportkurse Hartberg, Gaming Mauspad Xxl, Faisal Kawusi - Anarchie, Kintsugi Leben, Hyperino Auszahlung Schwebend, Was Sagt Die Bibel über Gottes Zorn, Marcel Eris Alter 24, Bodyguard Im Tv 2020, Frauenärztin Wien Alle Kassen, Blu-ray Disc Magazin, Luisa Neubauer Siemens, Julian Claßen, Freizeit Revue Lösungsworteingabe, Genial Daneben Alle Gäste, Warzone Turnier, Taifun Jumpsuit Schwarz, Esc 2021 Cardiology, Shroud Mixer Money, American Curl, Wunderino Bonus Code Bestandskunden,