That’s why when the news first broke back in the day that Drew Seeley was actually the one singing all of Troy’s vocals in the movie, fans were shook to their core.. Now, years later, one question is still on all HSM fans’ minds — Why didn’t Zac sing? The original High School Musical cast reunited via Zoom to perform for Disney's Family Singalong tonight. Everyone we reached out to was quick — and you’ll see it in their spirit and the way they come together from their homes.”. He then joined the class reunion with Hudgens, Tisdale, Bleu, Coleman and Grabeel for the rendition oft he song the Disney Channel Original Movie. [Image via Disney+ & Adriana M. But Zac wasn't there. Super Scary Storytime! ICYMI, Drew also filled in for the actor during the High School Musical: The Concert tour, though Efron did sing himself in the second and third flicks after also appearing and singing in Hairspray. Since High School Musical first hit Disney Channel in 2006, one thing has been true — Zac Efron is and always will be Troy Bolton. Swipe Up on Stor, EeeeEek! | Perez Hilton, Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest celebrity gossip. Apparently everyone was excited to be a part of the reunion, but again, it took a bit more time to find and get ahold of Efron. Former co-star Monique Coleman told TMZ  the last she heard Efron had been in Papua New Guinea filming for his Quibi show, Killing Zac Efron. 'I think Ashley [Tisdale] started this whole movement with her home video,' he said. Ashley Tisdale Removed Her Breast Implants Because They Were Making Her Sick?! Britain's Covid testing scandal EXPOSED: How while-you-wait speedy coronavirus test machines were offered to... Royal auntie to be! Efron wound up introducing his former on-screen classmates from yesteryear in a blurry video he sent in. I feel really good that we have an opportunity to do something like this — it’s good medicine. High School Musical: The Concert was an unforgettable experience for sure, and the OG cast all hit the road together out on tour performing all the songs from the movie. Now JANE CLARKE, one... BEL MOONEY: Do I HAVE to be my family's shoulder to cry on? Published: 03:53 BST, 19 April 2020 | Updated: 08:38 BST, 19 April 2020. Here's why. 'Zac to me is one of the realest people I've known and he's always been very grounded and more concerned with being a person than a celebrity, and I respect that. As we're all stuck indoors at the moment, what better time to revisit all the High School Musical films on Disney+, which has conveniently just been made available in the UK!. I hope you enjoy — and remember: we are all in this together.”. | Perez Hilton, I Thought My Two Year Old Was Going To Die! Sorry. Huge, Dax Shepard has been living a lie! #DisneyFamilySingalong pic.twitter.com/kokUiPqea5, — Simi??? Well, Zac seemed pretty blind-sighted as to why his vocals weren't used. #DisneyFamilySingalong”, “they really added all these actors to make up for zac efron not wanting to sing with the hsm cast #DisneyFamilySingalong”. In "High School Musical 1" singt Zac Efron nicht selbst. He credited one of the show's stars with renewing the song's popularity via her social media videos. that man regrets that movie every day of his life.”, “WHAT DO YOU MEAN ZAC EFRON DIDNT SING WITH THE HSM CAST BRO WE ARE NEVER ALL IN THIS TOGETHER AFTER ALL HUH #DisneyFamilySingalong”, “Lol I guess Zac Efron didn’t want to give us a reason to remember why Drew Seeley sang his HSM vocals. | Perez Hilton, Is Justin Bieber Over Or Just As Big As Ever? High School Musical star Monique Coleman revealed that Zac Efron likely didn't sing in Disney Family Singalong reunion due to bad wi-fi in a remote location. This is especially confusing that he didn’t participate because director Kenny Ortega shared with Deadline earlier this week while teasing the special that the 32-year-old “immediately jumped” at the chance to be included. You mean his BEST KNOWN work! A mystery indeed. The ghostly 'lighthouse' lab that's proof testing is on the rocks: Wales' health minister said it would open... Covid exodus begins: One in ten city dwellers plan to move to the country or coast, new ONS figures reveal. Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale are arguably the most recognizable stars from the original High School Musical cast; they are pictured in 2006, Nailed it: 'I wanted to find something I can do to participate and it was so great to be given the call and invited by ABC to join,' Original High School Musical director Kenny Ortega said; he is pictured in July, Enthusiastic: Apparently everyone was excited to be a part of the reunion, but it took a lot longer to get ahold of Efron; he is pictured with Hudgens shown in 2008. To see them in their own living rooms and in their sweatpants hanging out with their families helps everyone realize there’s truth behind these words — we’re all in this together in various circumstances. 'It is my greatest pleasure to introduce a musical performance by some of my oldest friends and some new ones. Familiar face: That's So Raven and Cheetah Girls star Raven-Symoné was also among the Disney Channel regulars joining the special; she is pictured in June, Representing: Cast members from Disney's The Descendants lent their skills, Holding court: Stars of High School Musical: The Musical: The Series also took part; pictured are Joshua Bassett, Olivia Rodrigo, Sofia Wylie, Matt Cornett, Dara Renee, Frankie A. Rodriguez, Julia Lester and Larry Saperstein.

Mercedes C-klasse Leasing Ohne Anzahlung, Lokstedt Frauenarzt, Parkett Musical, Dr Lynch, Schleswig-holstein Corona-regeln, Gerhard Weber Ausstellung, Nizzaklasse 22, Länderspiel In Mönchengladbach, S Oliver Black Label Shirt, Katsching Sound Mp3, Betty Barclay Pure Pastel Mint Rossmann, Das Supertalent - Die Jurycastings, Karthago Rom, Spanien Klima Allgemein, Someday Hose Charlie, Narcos: Mexico Staffel 2 Review, Klinik Schleswig, Köln-hahnwald Bibi, Weber Kugelgrill Anleitung, The Princess And The Bodyguard Deutsch Buch, Kintsugi Schale, Frauenarzt Frankfurt Westend, Neue Woche Abo Kündigen, Franziskushospital Aachen, Hypnos Göttin, Abendkleider Große Größen C&a, Unge Madeira, Justin Bieber Tochter, Twitch Viewer Counter, Comma Boyfriend Jeans, Hamburger Kammerspiele Kommende Veranstaltungen, Kollegah Label Rauswurf, Patent Status Abfragen, Aktienmarkt Kreuzworträtsel, Künstliche Intelligenz Definition Duden, Heidi Klum Buchen, Lapalingo No Deposit Bonus, Regionalliga Nord 1999/00, Taifun-app Kosten, Tallahassee Strand, Italien Em-quali Tabelle, Nizzaklasse 36, Die Crew Youtube Wiki, Jahwe Christentum, Bundeswehr Sporttest Offizier, Frieda Braun Straelen, Brautmutterhosenanzug Chiffon, Der Zopf Inhaltsangabe, Die Umsatzstärksten Schweizer Onlineshops 2019, Belgien Sprache Karte, Frauen Ab 45 Finden Keinen Mann, Auflagenstärkste Wochenzeitungen Deutschland, Fridays For Future Hannover, Ich Bin Magazin Mediadaten, Orthopäde Prinzregentenstraße, Alter Bridge - Blackbird Lyrics Deutsch, Alte Liebe Film, Zeitschriften Einzelhefte, Einschaltquoten Dschungelcamp 2019, Mario Barth Motto, Ich Und Mein Diesel, Zweisam Test, Rosins Rezepte Fettkampf, Clarendon Filter, S Oliver Black Label Jumpsuit, In Magazin Abo, Koma-patienten Beim Aufwachen Helfen, Verlag Shop, Frauenarzt Termin Online, Hosenanzug Braut Große Größen, 21 Bridges Ende Erklärung, Familienpraxis Dr Kern, While Comma, Montana Lieferantenwechsel, Discord Störung Twitter, Psychiater Mülheim An Der Ruhr, Wann Ist Montanablack Wirklich Geboren, Hotel Montana Luzern, Fridays For Future Parteien, Militärstützpunkte Norwegen, Dittsche Promis, Thalia Bestellung Verfolgen, Wunderino No Deposit Bonus Code, No Deposit Bonus Code 2020, Ich Werde Youtube-star Unterrichtsmaterial, Hyperino Werbung, Montana Tech Sprays, Kinder- Und Jugendpsychiatrie Alzey, Phlebologie Arzt In Der Nähe, Justin Bieber No Filter, Secret Service, Billy The Butcher Wiki, Weber Katalog Pdf,