Oliver is also seen working at Rico's again in season 3 in the episode "B-B-B-Bad To The Chrome" as well as in season 1 in the episode "We Are Family – Now Get Me Some Water". Oliver was born July 3, 1992 and grew up in California and was childhood friends and Kindergarten friends with Lilly. Her rivals, when she is Miley, are Amber and Ashley. Throughout the course of Jake and Miley's relationship, the series explores one of its central themes – the ups and downs of celebrity life. In "Got to Get Her out of My House", Oliver and Lilly try and buy a car together. Miley made a mini-Indiana Joannie movie and they made up and resumed dating. Oh sweet niblets! He has an on/off relationship with Miley, something that has been ongoing throughout much of the series. Cooper has a little sister named "Olivia" (Rae'Ven Larrymore Kelly) who is a student on the East Coast. Miley Ray Stewart (Miley Cyrus) is the teen main character of Hannah Montana. Rico comes from a very wealthy Latino family. It is unknown how Oliver and Becca break up, but she only appears in one episode. Patty becomes the center of a bet between Jackson and Miley in "Bad Moose Rising". Jake first meets Miley at Seaview Middle School where he attends as a part-time learner before relocating. Robby seems to have second thoughts about Jake because he has broken Miley's heart multiple times, but nevertheless he is supportive of the relationship. This list of Hannah Montana characters includes characters appearing in the Disney Channel series Hannah Montana as well as the related film Hannah Montana: The Movie. She also plays a central role in the film Hannah Montana: The Movie. In "Lilly's Mom Has Got It Goin' On" Miley talks about her and Lilly's custom of celebrating their friendship's "weekiversary." In "We Are Family: Now Get Me Some Water!" Jesse General Information Gender: Male Eye Color: Dark Brown Height: 5' 11" Occupation(s): Band Member Family & Friends Family: Grandma (un-named) Father (Deployed) Mother (un-named) Niece (un-named) Friends: Miley Stewart (Girlfriend) Lilly Truscott Oliver Oken Enemies: Jake Ryan (romantic rival) Series Information First seen: He Could Be the One Last seen: Wherever I Go Portrayer: Drew Roy As her alter ego, Hannah Montana, she secretly lives a double life as a famous pop star. [26][27] In "What I Don't Like About You", Jackson plans to lie to a college recruiter in order to be accepted into college. Drake Jecall - While Miley and Mikayla were on a talk show, she admits to Miley that she has a crush on a guy named Drake. Lilly's celebrity crush is Orlando Bloom. He also makes a brief appearance in the film Hannah Montana: The Movie during Lilly's birthday party bash exploding through her cake. After this incident, Jackson publicly declares his love for Hannah is "like a sister," but still keeps her secret. Every time Jackson talks about her, he always stutters saying the word "bikini." Rico Suave[13] (Moisés Arias) is the young manager of "Rico's Surf Shop," a concession stand located on the beach near the Stewarts' home. Still others, such as Aunt Dolly, intentionally blur the line between fiction and non-fiction. He often refers to himself in the third-person as "Smokin' Oken". It's the first scene in Hannah Montana vs the last! [20] They both try out for the cheer leading squad but get turned down. But after she hears that Miley does not like her staying with them, she goes to stay at her dad Kenneth's (Jon Cryer) apartment only to find it even worse than the Stewart's house. The incident causes a temporary rift in Jackson and Cooper's friendship. But when Lilly announces that she loves Oliver, Miley tells her the truth. Jake's arrival at Seaview causes a big stir among the students who are all big fans of Zombie High and are starstruck at meeting him. As a result, Lilly asks Miley to boot him off the show which results in them breaking up. Whenever Amber and Ashley happen to say something at the same time, they say together "Oooo, tsss!" Rico is the only main character unaware of Miley's double life. Jake again returns in "Jake... Another Little Piece of My Heart" where it is revealed that both Jake and Miley still love each other, but won't admit it. Miley Cyrus first auditioned for the role but was cast as the main character instead. Lilly first comes up with the name "Lola LaFonda" for her alter ego in the episode "Miley Get Your Gum", but she would later settle on Luftnagle in "It's My Party And I'll Lie If I Want To" and that name is used in all subsequent episodes. When asked for his name, Oliver thinks of the name "Mike Standley III", being inspired by a nearby mic stand. Albert Dontzig portrayed by Peter Allen Vogt (season 1 and 3) is the Stewarts' wealthy, snobby, pretentious, obese, and obnoxious next-door neighbor who has an ongoing rivalry with both Robby and Jackson. Amber seems to be the more competent of the duo with Ashley typically following her lead.

Zeitungsabo Kreuzworträtsel, Montana Bold, Bundeswehr Bewerbungsbogen Pdf, Dschungelkönig 2020 Kandidaten, Spektrum Der Wissenschaft Kritik, The Climb Valve Index, Volkstheater München Sitzplan, Was Bedeutet Solistisch In Der Musik, Gregs Tagebuch Nr 9 Zusammenfassung, Monte Reagiert Auf Katja, Parasite 2019 Kinox, Kindergynäkologie Braunschweig, Money With Games, Euipo Gehalt, Josephine Rosen Beruf, Testspiele Bvb 2020, Terror Theater Hamburg, Wie Entsteht Ein Tropischer Wirbelsturm, Thomas Drach, Emma Watson Interview English, Taifun Hose 7/8, Dr Höller Sitzendorf, Valencia, Hotel, Volksstimme Oschersleben öffnungszeiten, Elotrix Twitter, Fall On Me Bocelli Bedeutung, Discord Einladung Annehmen, Best Filter For Instagram, Singt Vanessa Hudgens In High School Musical Selbst, Healthy Gamer Gg Discord, Alter Bridge - Watch Over You Acoustic Tab, Entstehung Tornado, Hannah Montana Film Lieder, Haben Hno-ärzte Geöffnet, Gastroenterologie Schleswig, Tag 1 Im Dschungelcamp, Midway Für Die Freiheit Dvd Start, Greta Thunberg Rede Text Deutsch, The Crew 2 Website Photos, Frauenärztin 1230 Wien Siebenhirten, Kinderschauspielerin Gesucht, Wunderino Ohne Bonus, Vom Junkie Zum Youtuber Referat, Stadt Und Kap In Der Türkei 6 Buchstaben, Iván Archivaldo Guzmán Salazar, Usa Senate Elections, 21 Bridges Hd Stream, Bereitschaftsdienst Arzt Oberwart, Mercedes Werk, Theater Bremen Corona, El Chapo Frau Tot, Frauenarzt Ebertplatz Bierwirth, Kulturwasen Autokino Stuttgart Kommende Veranstaltungen, Stefan Edberg, Annette Hjort Olsen, 3 Liga Mannschaften 20/21, Lapalingo Erfahrungen, Psychiatrische Klinik Flensburg, Schlacht Im Korallenmeer, Pontiac Usa, Dr Kulka Berlin, Wellness Halle (westfalen), Die Mitwisser Münster, Dr Amsz, Discord Link, Fresenius Cyber Attack, Bibelleseplan Zum Ankreuzen, Deckkraftklasse 1 Oder 2, Sprühdosen Montana, Taifun Warnung Aktuell, Klimawandel Hausarbeit, Hänneschen Theater Figuren, Liebesromane Bestseller 2020,