"This is all wrong. Read Greta Thunberg's full speech at the United Nations Climate Action Summit on Monday. Xinjiang government confirms huge birth rate drop but denies forced sterilization of women, Millions of acres are in flames in South America. Thunberg stated. But those numbers do not include tipping points, most feedback loops, additional warming hidden by toxic air pollution or the aspects of equity and climate justice. The eyes of all future generations are upon you. People are dying. Climate Action Summit in New York City. The world is waking up. And just when you thought she’d lost all hope in you, she said, “If you really understood the situation and still kept on failing to act, then you would be evil. And if you choose to fail us, I say: We will never forgive you. "Right here, right now is where we draw the line. But the young people are starting to understand your betrayal. Greta Thunberg: You are failing us. In an angry and emotional speech at the United Nations climate summit on Monday, Swedish teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg tore into world leaders for failing to act. "How dare you pretend that this can be solved with just 'business as usual' and some technical solutions? Greta Thunberg watches Donald Trump.Credit:Reuters. And if you choose to fail us, I say: We will never forgive you. And change is coming, whether you like it or not. "You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words. 'This is all wrong': A transcript of Greta Thunberg's Climate Summit speech. "For more than 30 years, the science has been crystal clear. "My message is that we'll be watching you. I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean, yet you come to us young people for hope. And yet I'm one of the lucky ones. "Fifty per cent may be acceptable to you. "You are failing us. ... How dare you continue to look away and come here saying that you… COP25 Speech | Greta Thunberg. "There will not be any solutions or plans presented in line with these figures here today, because these numbers are too uncomfortable. On Monday New York time, Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg, 16, was asked at the UN's Climate Action Summit if she had a message for the world's leaders. This T. rex skeleton is up for sale. Because if you really understood the situation and still kept on failing to act, then you would be evil. Here's why, Why this Irish town is supporting Joe Biden, See rare Mediterranean hurricane batter Greek islands, Mariachi musicians fight pandemic blues in Mexico, Corruption scandals complicate South Africa's Covid-19 response, Protesters in Thailand using 'Hunger Game' sign to demand reform, Hear from outgoing US ambassador to China on US-China relationship, See Turkish coast guard rescue migrants at sea, Want to buy a dinosaur? I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean. How dare you, Lena Headey: Moria refugees left in "hell on Earth", An estimated 380 whales die from stranding in Australia, Exhibition offers 'time machine' look at refugees' living conditions, Xi Jinping pledges to make China carbon neutral by 2060. I shouldn't be up here. How Dare You | Greta Thunberg. With today's emissions levels, that remaining carbon dioxide budget will be entirely gone within less than 8½ years. "But the young people are starting to understand your betrayal. On Monday New York time, Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg, 16, was asked at the UN's Climate Action Summit if she had a message for the world's leaders. Entire ecosystems are collapsing. And you are still not mature enough to tell it like it is. "The popular idea of cutting our emissions in half in 10 years only gives us a 50 per cent chance of staying below 1.5 degrees [of warming] and the risk of setting off irreversible chain reactions beyond human control. Her speech was impassioned, emotional and divisive. But no matter how sad and angry I am, I do not want to believe that. They also rely on my generation sucking hundreds of billions of tonnes of your carbon dioxide out of the air with technologies that barely exist. "This is all wrong," Thunberg said, reading from a piece of paper. How dare you! And that I refuse to believe. Greta Thunberg and Fridays For Future Youth Climate Activists at Hub Culture ICEhouse in Davos. We will not let you get away with this. The eyes of all future generations are upon you. "You are failing us." To have a 67 per cent chance of staying below a 1.5 degrees global temperature rise – the best odds given by the [Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change] – the world had 420 gigatonnes of carbon dioxide left to emit back on January 1, 2018. Did China use Hollywood movies in military propaganda clip? Sixteen-year-old Greta Thunberg, a Swedish environmental activist, recently delivered a short speech — about 500 words — to the U.N. And that I refuse to believe.” She didn’t come to mince words, but she knew that you don’t get people on your side by only demonizing them.

Wildz Bestätigungscode, Lilian Monteiro, Volker Quaschning Lobbyist, Fortnite Hide And Seek Map Code Villa, Montana Schranksysteme, Elotrix Intro, Poetry Slam Berlin, Real Talk Jugendsprache, Altdeutscher Mops Charakter, Freizeit Monat, Deutschland - Argentinien 2014, Spotify Statistics, Frauenarzt Köln Altstadt, Münchner Theater Für Kinder Zauberflöte, Wer Ist Jahwe Wirklich, Essay Greta Thunberg Deutsch, Frauenarzt Offenbach Bürgel, Dirk Bach Lebensgefährte Tot, Greta Thunberg Schwester, Wer Musste Zur Dschungelprüfung, Hurrikan Wilma Durchmesser, Discord Server Statistics, 1 Live Diggi Mhz, Frauenarzt Köln Deutz, George Jung Net Worth, Icrimax Shop, Blazer Kleid Hallhuber, Meyerhoff Theater Hamburg, Edge Wwe Wiki, Discord Pepe Emotes Global, Chess Rating, China Soldaten Anzahl, Gynäkologe Hartberg, Buch Von Youtuberin, Clarendon Filter, Augenarzt Obermayer, Gerry Weber Hosen Sale, Panton Wire Drahtregal, Instagram Filter Nase, Max Morlock Transfermarkt, Camp Rock 2 Netflix, Twitch Following List Gone, Alle Toten Fliegen Hoch Amerika Leseprobe, Funk Uhr Digital, Designer Hosenanzug Damen,