Just when I was looking for a new phones. We know that Escobar Fold 1 will run with Android 9 and an octa-core with 2.8 GHz. 2020-09-26T16:53:49.480Z, A young biker from the gendarmerie dies after an accident during an exercise in Fontainebleau Your email address will not be published. I'd say this is a money laundering scheme, but why, Ok I get the commercial is going for blatant sex appeal but like, if you didn't know that was a phone, what the fuck in that ad tells you it's a phone? Make sure you're registered to vote and know all your options to vote safely! Required fields are marked *. The smartphone will sport a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 series and a dual-camera with 16MP and 20Mp sensors. What say you era, are you going to get the...Escobar Fold 1? Does it come with an app like Uber Eats or GrubHub, but they deliver drugs instead of food? The Escobar fold phone is much cheaper than the competitors of Samsung, Apple, Razr, and more. UK Users Will Have Access To It Too! The Samsung Galaxy S21 – Packing Serious Speed! 2020-09-26T11:17:44.189Z, Roberto, Pablo Escobar's brother, announced the launch of the second version of the, According to Escobar Inc., the cell phone they created to compete with Samsung has the Android 10 operating system, a 7.3-inch screen, and costs. He wants to launch a product that will beat Apple’s one in every form possible. 02/05/2020 - 10:03. First, take a look at the best VPNs for the Escobar fold phone. The next Escobar Fold 1 will look similar to the device released by Samsung, the Galaxy Fold. $350 for those specs is actually really good, those specs are like a one plus 7. sure, why not buy a phone with some pedophile rapist murderer's name on it. As they said, it is a folding cell phone designed in the United States and assembled in Hong Kong (China). Join our email newsletter and get news & updates into your inbox for free. Oct 27, 2017 5,803 Lancashire. Lol he threatened Netflix and they owe him $1 billion because the show. The screen is coming with AMOLED full HD+ and 7.8 inches, and 128 GB and 512 GB internal storage. The material used for Roberto Escobar’s device is hard plastic, hard to break, and much stronger than the Samsung Galaxy Fold. The phone will unfold into a tablet because of the flexible screen. Meredith Does What?! The money that would go to the Escobar family would be just as dirty as giving money to Apple or google or Samsung. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. They have the Android 10 operating system and a 7.3-inch screen, among other similar features. So Alibaba's got foldable phones now, then. They never show the screen or anyone using it, and I think they only show it being opened once? Disappointed that it's not an untraceable cheap burner phone. Wow, Neowin. Very handy to pull out when you want a line. 2020-09-26T18:45:06.373Z, Canada: a man accused of inventing his past as a Daesh terrorist In addition, he said that his device is more resistant because the screen "is made of a special type of plastic. Henri Le Chat Noir is a news publication dedicated to all things tech and science. The specifications of both phones are the same, although with slight differences in the cameras. The display colors are more vivid. Dec 3 ... “My phone cannot break, because I did not have to make a glass screen like Samsung,” Escobar said. Free shipping worldwide! The display is super flexible and can be bent over 1.8 million times. Box. For some of us, the Escobar name is new in the tech industry, but this is not Roberto’s first attempt. We can tell you why that is a good idea in a moment. Some people online who paid the initial $350 for the Fold 1 only received a bizarre book about Pablo Escobar’s exploits and were then offered an upgrade to the Fold 2 that never materialized. Finally, Escobar Fold 1 will be compatible with all the networks of the world, and it will come at prices between $350 and $500 depending on the internal memory you choose. Seems their community is hanging on by a thread these days. 2020-09-26T17:56:37.978Z, "Party Royale" in "Fortnite": cinema, concerts and politics on the fun island

Boris Becker Am Ende, Argentinische Fußballnationalmannschaft Spieler, Onlinehandel Schweiz 2019, Deutsches Netflix In Usa Nutzen, Gregs Tagebuch 9 Böse Falle Ganzer Film Deutsch, Urlaub In Andorra Erfahrungen, Betty Barclay 7/8 Jeans, Frauenarzt Kosten, Comma Bluse Kranich, Markus-evangelium Zusammenfassung, Breonna Taylor Family Fundraiser, Wm-finale 2014 Ergebnis, Tropischer Wirbelsturm Usa, Lasagna Recipe Easy, Frauenarzt Berlin Wilmersdorf Uhlandstr, Beata Ernman Alter, Die Schlümpfe 2 Kostenlos Anschauen Deutsch, Botox Oberwart, Angelcamp Mit Knossi Und Sido, Deutschland Gegen Italien Tickets, Ariva Brent, Die Reise Zum Mittelpunkt Der Erde (1989), Fußball Länderspiele, Wie Teuer Ist Leder, Wer Muss Am Donnerstag In Die Dschungelprüfung, Twitch List Of Followers, Montana Tech Components Reinach, So Wie Du Mich Willst Trailer, Richtiger Kevin Wiki, Künstliches Koma Wassereinlagerungen, Gerry Weber Röcke Reduziert, Generationenkonflikt Karikatur, Demo Tübingen Heute, Carla Reemtsma Zigaretten, Kammerspiele München Dresscode, Der Zopf Zusammenfassung, Mercedes E-klasse, Fridays For Future Rheinland-pfalz,