The "uniqueness" sorting is default, and thanks to my Complicated Algorithm™, it orders them by the adjectives' uniqueness to that particular noun relative to other nouns (it's actually pretty simple). color:#777777; div.defv2relatedwords ol li { Often at the edge of the sea there are cliffs (high mountains), which give a great view over the sea. (Remember) Think back about some of the most beautiful places you’ve been, imagine the most breathtaking landscapes, and astonishing views.

Ancient: The word describes a place that has a rich history and some similar words can be historic.

Peeking, or “looking”, is a human characteristic because humans have eyes that can see and look at something, the object, grass, cannot. Each word below can often be found in front of the noun landscapes in the same sentence. We know that a sheep, an animal, doesn’t really have the ability to dance (move to the rhythm of music), so this human characteristic was used to describe the way they seemed to move around (be spread out) across the field.

Learning how to and becoming comfortable with descriptive language will enable you to express yourself more effectively, and use your English language in a more meaningful way. The green grass that peeked from underneath the white specks appeared so bright because of the way its horizon met an almost white sky, an overcast day with one large, luminous cloud covering the sun.

You might also be wondering: What type of word is ~term~?

Well for 2 reasons. This tool helps you find adjectives for things that you're trying to describe. At the end of the month, we’ll announce the prize winner.

padding:0px 5px 0px 5px; margin-top:5px; Please note that these descriptions come from a database of thousands of books, including very old books, and so some of the adjectives may be racist, sexist, or terrible in some other way.

You are going to see the photo that I was describing below, but I want you to really try and imagine it first to see how powerful descriptive language can be in writing and communication. In my photo description, I applied the verb PEEK when talking about what the grass was doing.

So apply these new skills and practice using them; plus if you share with me, I will give you personal feedback! verb scene which may be used as adjectives within certain contexts. div.defv2relatedwords p, div.defv2relatedwords ol li { div.defv2relatedwords a:link, div.defv2relatedwords a:visited, div.defv2relatedwords a:active {

As you'd expect, you can click the "Sort By Usage Frequency" button to adjectives by their usage frequency for that noun. Spread across a bright green, rolling hillside were thousands of off-white dots.

My pleasure Are you joining the challenge? If you're getting strange results, it may be that your query isn't quite in the right format. This can help you visualize how little of the grass may be showing, or how many sheep (white specks) there actually are. Was it close to what you imagined?

Landscapes adjectives are listed in this post. Here's the list of words that can be used to describe another word: As you've probably noticed, adjectives for "term" are listed above. font-size:25px;

Included below are past participle and present participle forms for the dots [plural noun]: small round mark (usually a circle)

Spread across a bright green, rolling hillside were thousands of off-white dots. }

Other examples of personification: “I am so hungry that I hear my lunch calling my name!”, “I could hear the leaves whispering in the wind today.”, Emily Dickinson used a few personifications, with adjectives and a verb, in this example: “..”Where bashful flower blow,  and blushing birds go down to drink, and shadows tremble so..”.

off-white [noun] a color that is a slightly gray (grayish) white – often used as an adjective The algorithm isn't perfect, but it does a pretty good job for most common nouns.

Sharing is caring. Happy Monday and as always. See if your photo is a feature on our page, we’ll tag you so you will know! You can think about the personification* I used to imagine what was happening (the grass peeked, thousands of sheep danced), and apply the comparisons I used to understand what to envision/see in your mind (looked like a vast cotton field).

Here are some adjectives for ~term~: . Synonyms: spectacular , panoramic , breathtaking , striking , picturesque , beautiful , impressive , lovely , pleasing , charming , attractive , grand …

Participating is easy, remember all you need to do is: I hope you enjoyed your lesson today, and please share with someone you know studying English to help them too! font-size:; }

Note also that if there aren't many term adjectives, or if there are none at all, it could be that your search term has an abiguous part-of-speech. The next benefit of participating in the challenge is that you will have the chance to practice writing and using your own descriptive language. Special thanks to the contributors of the open-source mongodb which was used in this project.

font-size:; Hopefully the above generated list of words to describe term suits your needs. The coastline can be straight, or it can have bays whi…

agricultural, american, arid, artificial, barren, beautiful, broad, certain, charming, chinese, coastal, cultural, delightful, desolate.

A quick English lesson before we see my photo…, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window).

The first photo I shared in week 3 of #nostalgicnovember was taken in New Zealand. As mentioned, personification is when a writer (or someone) gives a human characteristic (a verb, for example) to a non-human thing. having beautiful scenery ; picturesque. Eventually I realised that there's a much better way of doing this: parse books!

This is what I imagine when I think of driving through the countryside on the South Island of New Zealand. color:#4A789F; }

font-size:; enclosed [adjective]: being surround by something, such as a wall or fence You can learn and expand your vocabulary, while improving reading comprehension. Often, different types of grasses grow in the sand dunes. }. Sorry if there's a few unusual suggestions!

Fridays For Future Aachen Heute, Dj Desue Vermögen, Klimapaket Deutschland Inhalt, Gerry Weber Stadion Saalplan, Rogue One Episode 4, This Is Us Season 4 Episode 17, Motorrad Merch, Heukelbach Org Verteiler-video, Frauenarzt Eimsbüttel Heussweg, Eine Größere Welt Film Stream, Boris Becker Freundin Ibiza, Discord Server Info, Leder Für Polsterung, Angela Ermakova Größe, Read It Rigatio, Mecitefendi Knoblauch Shampoo, Ard Hirschhausen Fantastische Quiz Menschen, Bundeswehr Glatze, Gerhard Weber Ausstellung, Ich Werde Youtube-star Kapitel Zusammenfassung, Abo Box, Business Anzug Damen Große Größen, Ich Hab Dir Nie Einen Rosengarten Versprochen Inhaltsangabe, Digitalfernsehen Test, Friday For Future München, Eka Annaberg Stellenangebote, Pinkafeld Plz, Pink Sober Lyrics, Augenarzt Siebenhirten, Helios Klinikum Schleswig Stellenangebote, Ok Magazin Abo, Das Weisse Rauschen Kostenlos, Costa Cálida Wohnmobil, Solist Bedeutung, Rita Falk Söhne, Demo Landshut Heute, Helios Klinik Schleswig Telefonnummer,