Is NCIS Season 16 the last season for Mark Harmon? This Is Us is an American television series created by Dan Fogelman that premiered on NBC on September 20, 2016. Read along to know what happened to Beth's cousin, Zoe, and who plays Zoe on This is Us. "I grew up and didn’t see people that look like me on television. Please select the topics you're interested in: Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP? This is Us cast 2019 updates. What was it like growing up in Beth's house? Who is Bad Chad Customs' Chad Hiltz's fiance Jolene MacIntyre? Who is Richard Rawlings' new girlfriend Katerina in 2019 after divorce from wife Suzanne Rawlings? 1 hour ago, by Alessia Santoro What happened to Tucker Dee Chapman, the son of Dog Chapman? By signing up, I agree to the Terms & to receive emails from POPSUGAR. You may recognize her from the Netflix psychological thriller series Gypsy where she portrayed Alexis. 2 hours ago, by Perri Konecky So, I did a lot of research and was also able to speak to quite a lot of people, brave people who came forward who were willing to tell their stories," Melanie reveals. Landing the role of Zoe was not only a major feat from a fan perspective, but as an actress, the 31-year-old got to take on a very complex, important character — one with a devastating past that, according to The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network, one in nine girls and one in 53 boys know all too well. If you were paying close attention, you might also have spotted her on Game of Thrones in 2016, where she's credited as playing "a Street Red Priestess" in Meereen. "What’s not to love? So when the opportunity arose to play a character on the show, she jumped at the chance. Like the rest of us, she was wrapped up in the Jack-Crock-Pot storyline and fell in love with Randall's father, William. Is It Safe to Trick-or-Treat During COVID? "All they told me at the beginning of the season was that Zoe is going to have some dark secrets. "I was quite terrified thinking, 'Oh my god, I have to tell this story. Aside from Zoe's complicated storyline, Melanie gets to explore her character's romance with Kevin. Of course, that's not the only series she's been in. That year, she also guest starred as a Red Priestess in an episode of Game of Thrones. "I would love to see what made her happy as a child, rather than have it be so clouded by what happened to her  - what made her laugh, and her relationship with Beth, and how she learned to trust people again after being left by her mother in Beth's house. Last season, This Is Us telegraphed the importance of newcomer Zoe (Melanie Liburd) with one of the season 2 finale’s big flash-forwards. British actress Melanie Liburd portrays Zoe in This is Us. She is also known for her role Ivy Dexter on the Fox legal comedy The Grinder. '", Go on social media, and you'll see it's true that viewers can't get enough of Zoe. Beautifully written and delivered." We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. Let's just say, it took fans a total of 0.5 seconds to fall in love with her. Was Abby from The Ranch (Elisha Cuthbert) pregnant in real life. "I just wanted to get it right. So, she's had to learn to trust and open up to him. ", She revealed that she'd love to learn more about Zoe's interests in the upcoming episodes. She says it's an absolute blast working with Justin, partly because he's hilarious behind cameras. Se estrenó en NBC el 20 de septiembre de 2016. I think the show does a great job of that.". The British actress starred as Nyx Harper on Dark Matter during its second and third seasons. If you're a fan of Syfy, then you're probably familiar with Melanie Liburd. 22 hours ago, by Brea Cubit In 2016, she appeared as Nyx Harper in the Canadian syfy series Dark Matter. Everything to know about Trevor Lawrence’s girlfriend Marissa Layne Mowry, What Happened to Roger Cook? You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, All the 'This Is Us' Season 5 Spoilers You Need, Sterling K Brown Opens Up About His Marriage, Kevin and Madison Won't Make It, Say 'TIU' Fans, What to Know About Blake Stadink on 'This Is Us', 'This Is Us' Is Ending Sooner Than You Think, 'This Is Us' Fans Are Furious About Older Nicky, See Who's New in the 'This Is Us' Season 4 Cast, 'This Is Us' Fans' Heartbreaking Rebecca Theory, What to Expect During Next Week's 'This Is Us', You Missed a Key Detail in Kevin's Home in 'TIU'. 'This Is Us' season 3 star, Melanie Liburd, who plays Beth's cousin and Kevin's girlfriend Zoe, opens up about the role, as well as details about the upcoming season 3 finale. And I was like 'Oh, okay.' It breaks my heart the abuse she endured, but she IS strong.". Prior to the CW series, she made a name for herself through the TV series, Orphan Black and movie, Bad Hair Day.She has been gaining more attention lately for her part in Riverdale but still, fans don’t know much about her. Filling in the blanks here, but it sounds like things won't always be smooth sailing, true to This Is Us's honest storytelling. Sign up for our Celebrity & Entertainment newsletter. 2 hours ago, by Chanel Vargas 19 hours ago, by Mekishana Pierre British actress Melanie Liburd portrays Zoe in This is Us. This Is Us introduced a handful of new characters during its season two finale, but there is one person in particular who fans are dying to know more about: Beth's cousin Zoe.

Gerry Weber De, Stefan Raab Villa Google Earth, Dr Bob Musik, The Dirt Film Dvd, Dr Disrespect Height, Frank Rosin Rezeptelow Carb, Heukelbach Zeugnisse, Hoffenheim Saisonvorbereitung, Pflegeheim Heidelberg, Sudoku Zeit, Gerry Weber Open 2019 Spielplan, Zahnarzt Oldenburg, Italien Em-quali Gruppe, Wildz Auszahlung Minimum, Olli Dittrich Partnerin, Media Markt Mehrwertsteuer Geschenkt, Qi'ra Death, Arthotel München, Frauenarzt Friedberg Rizea, Kostenlose Singlebörse Ab 50, Sober Demi Lovato Deutsch, Wo Die Wilden Menschen Jagen Stream, Gerry Weber Parsdorf, Dittsche Folge 255, Unwort 2010, English Grammar Somebody Anybody Nobody, Wetterkarte Portugal, Taifun Lagerverkauf, Frauenarzt Hamburg Mönckebergstraße, Bestseller Bücher Thriller, Shroud Newsthalia Hagen öffnungszeiten, Ig Metall Gerry Weber Facebook, Gynäkologie Corona, Justin Bieber Konzert Hamburg, Fußball Olympia 2016 Sieger, Dschungelcamp Telefonvoting, Fridays For Future Hamburg Facebook, Olympiastadion München Mieten, Papaplatte Subs, Zu Viel Und Nie Genug Deutsch, Zahnklinik Köln Mülheim, Jo Nesbø Harry Hole Reihenfolge, Lockout Nba, Demi Lovato - Anyone Live, Disney In Concert 2020 Halle Abgesagt, Ain't No Sunshine Lyrics Deutsch, Betty Barclay Chino Hosen, Seniorenkino Cineplex Aachen, Pete Davidson Scott Davidson, Bmi-rechner Idealgewicht, Boris Becker Corona, Hosenanzug Damen Günstig, Self-indulgent übersetzung, Chiffon Cardigan Schwarz, Spontanablack Livestream, Frauenarzt Umgebung Oberwart, Montanablack Playlist Apple Music, Japan Spitz, Montana Studio Rack, Blazer Mit Kleid Kombinieren, Frau Aktuell Preis, Markenrecherche Anwalt, Förderung Heizung, Narcos Reporterin, Dschung-fu Speisekarte, Anti Fridays For Future Aufkleber, Kultur Radiosender, Druckfrisch Juli 2020, Frauen Wm Song, Veranstaltungen Bremen Corona, Die Schlümpfe Film Netflix, Homelander The Deep, Bundeswehr Bewerberzahlen, Leasing Mercedes, Jolie Zeitschrift März 2020, Play Video Games For Money, Betty Barclay Strickjacken Sale, Karneval Vodka Edeka, Mops Temperament Fügsam, Discord Emotes Without Nitro, Therapieverbund Ludwigsmühle, Gerry Weber Mannheim, Theater Köln Jobs, Taifun Jumpsuit Marine, Julian Gutjahr Zwillingsschwester, Denis Scheck Buchempfehlungen 2019, Maingau Stromclever öko Erfahrung, Patentrecherche Vorgehen, Montana Fahrrad Bewertung, Tipico Razor Shark, Hurrikan Aktuell Karte, Tolino App, Thalia Brennnessel & Rosskastanien Shampoo 300 Ml - Unterstützt Das Haarwachstum, Mercedes Vip Leasing, Montanablack Poster, Pflegeheim Nußloch, Narcos Reporterin, Super Tv Telefonnummer, Boris Becker Corona, Mario Barth Tour 2020 Abgesagt,