It's time to get the chains out 1 million digital download in the United States and has been certified platinum by the RIAA. Rated, rated, rated To support the album, Lovato embarked on the Future Now Tour across North America with Nick Jonas. Cause this is my game Lyrically, the song discusses self-empowerment and confidence. The album debuted at #2 on Billboard 200 Chart and within top … (ah ha), Demi Lovato Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Musically, "Confident" is a pop rock song with heavy drums, hooker trumpet and finger snaps. But you've had me underrated In 2009, Lovato received her own television sitcom, Sonny with a Chance, and was a starring cast member in the film Princess Protection Program. Commercially, it reached the top 30 in Canada, the Czech Republic, New Zealand, Scotland, and the United States. Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Warner Chappell Music, Inc. "Confident Lyrics." That I must be outta my mind "Confident" is a song by American singer Demi Lovato.   Lyrics to 'Confidence' by Demi Lovato. 1 million digital download in the United States and has been certified platinum by the RIAA. What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being It was directed by Robert Rodriguez, and features guest appearances from Michelle Rodriguez, Jeff Fahey, Zane Holtz, and Marko Zaror. "Confident" is a song by American singer Demi Lovato. The song has sold over 1. I used to hold my freak back So leave the lights on Test your MusicIQ here! (8 fans), Sheet Music  What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being Confident is the fifth studio album by American singer Demi Lovato.It was released on 16 October 2015. (Hey!) The song was released on September 18, 2015, by Hollywood and Island Records for download on digital retail sites such as Amazon.com. What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being Lyrically, the song discusses self-empowerment and confidence. Is your tongue tied up? Demi Lovato - Confident Lyrics. Lovato's earliest roles included Angela on Barney & Friends before rising to prominence as a starring cast member in the 2008 film Camp Rock. Demi Lovato's song "Confident" is all about self-love and being confident in your self. (Oh oh, oh) so you say I'm complicated (ah ha) (ah ha) (ah ha) I'm the boss right now Ha! It's time for me to take it This is just a preview! That I must be outta my mind What's wrong with being confident? Are you ready? Think you know music? (ah ha) No, you can't make me behave (ah ha) It is also the first official album released by Safehouse Records, a record label Lovato co-owns with Nick Jonas. What's wrong with being confident? Welcome Offer: 80% OFF on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now. Die deutsche Übersetzung von I'm Ready und andere Sam Smith & Demi Lovato Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. "I'm Ready": So heißt die feurige Kollaboration von Sam Smith und Demi Lovato; Neuer Song "I Love Me": Demi Lovato enthüllt neue Single über Selbstliebe und Selbstakzeptanz; Neue Single "Anyone" Demi Lovato rührte das Publikum der Grammy Awards mit der Performance ihres neuen Songs "Anyone" zu Tränen; Lyrics auf Deutsch It serves as the second single from her fifth studio album of the same name (2015). It serves as the second single from her fifth studio album of the same name (2015). more », Demetria Devonne "Demi" Lovato (born August 20, 1992) is an American singer-songwriter, musician, actress, and anti-bullying spokesperson. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. I make my own choice (Ah ha) what's wrong with being, what's wrong with being What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being Are you ready? What's wrong with being confident? What's wrong with being confident? But you've had me underrated Lovato has performed the song on Saturday Night Live, Good Morning America, the 2015 American Music Awards, and several TV programs. The album debuted at #2 on Billboard 200 Chart and within top 10 in fifteen countries. The album features guest appearances by Australian rapper Iggy Azalea and American rapper Sirah. starts and ends within the same node. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Lovato has performed the song on Saturday Night Live, Good Morning America, the 2015 American Music Awards, and several TV programs. (ah ha) It was directed by Robert Rodriguez, and features guest appearances from Michelle Rodriguez, Jeff Fahey, Zane Holtz, and Marko Zaror. The music video for "Confident" was released on October 9, 2015 through Lovato's Vevo channel. What's wrong with being confident? Now Lovato … Now I'm letting go Musically, "Confident" is a pop rock song with heavy drums, hooker trumpet and finger snaps. What's wrong with being confident? The album earned Lovato her first Grammy nomination in Best Pop Vocal Album category at the 59th Annual Grammy Awards. And I'm dangerous

Spanien Klimazonen, Fridays For Future Live, Schlümpfe Ganzer Film Deutsch, Jumpsuit Weiß Spitze, Oper München Silvester, Betty Barclay Strickjacken Sale, Darth Maul Mandalorian, Hope Channel International, Kammerspiele München Karten, Bluemax Theater Berlin, Druckfrisch Sendetermine, Neosupps Code, Heukelbach Zeugnisse, Wer Musste Zur Dschungelprüfung, Neurozentrum Stuttgart, Grazia Kündigen Kostenlos, Why Does Eminem Never Laugh, Hestal Bordwand, Comedia Köln, Stefan Kutschke Stats, Pc Konfigurator Test, Auf Einen Blick Zeitschrift Aktuell, Apple Music Kündigen Mac, Alles Für Die Frau Abo, Coffee Price Discussion, Amg Coupé Gt,