Pilot There is a lot of intensity throughout the film, and it shows how some of the decisions on both sides were truly a gamble in that time. It told the story amazingly and it dived right into what it's all about. They placed a non-existent cemetery on Pearl Harbor's Hospital Point, Kimmel didn't watch the attack from the Pacific Fleet headquarters, he watched it from his office on the Pearl Harbor submarine base (which later became my office and is on the national register of historic places), They would not have worn their service dress khaki in the Officer's Club-- they would have worn service dress whites (chokers), The band in the O-club would have been locals not sailors (they missed an opportunity to have somebody like Gabby Pahinui playing! We helplessly watched as thousands of American soldiers, sailors and Marines in the Pacific Islands and the Philippines were made captive, beyond the reach of our aid. The characters were evenly played out in the movie and there was no stupid romance part that was in the last Pearl Harbor movie. This movie is not bad, but the quality of the CGI for a 2019 movie is just not good enough. The dialog is so bad, it destroys your brain. (as Agostino 'Michael' Cimino), Signal Officer (Akagi) (…) Puntuación: ★★ (sobre 5)", "Una mala película de acción... y encima aburrida (…) Puntuación: ★★ (sobre 5)", "Emmerich, si bien y voluntarioso, no sabe abordar hechos sabidos desde una perspectiva nueva (...) ¿Supone todo esto una pérdida de tiempo? Maybe they tried to cover too much time in one movie. (uncredited), Marine Gunnery Sergeant And lots more. Filmaffinity no tiene relación alguna con el productor, productora o el director de la película. This movie is historically accurate, with no lame love story, or fictional substories. Company Credits Movies are not video games and this movie could not look more fake. The CGI is completely unbelievable, real life does not look like this. First, I'll agree that the filmmakers got a lot of details right: The timing of the U.S. attacks when the Japanese were caught in the rearming process. Midway is well made thrown back to the historical war movie epics of the 1960s and 1970s, covering a wide spectrum of elements that made up a key moment in history. You will willingly sit through this movie but when it's over you'll feel like you wasted two hours. I've read several of the critical reviews of "Midway"; they seem to reveal more about the cattiness of the reviewer than any understanding of the movie, or its message. Filming & Production The events of December 7th 1941 left an indelible mark on the psyche of America and became a date that truly has lived in infamy. Rating 4.0/10 (as Annie Trousseau), Nautilus Soldier #1 Epic war stories are difficult to tell without focusing on a few characters. (as Johan Denora), Radioman #2 (Enterprise SC) (uncredited), Swing Dancer / Except for the collar device issue listed above, the uniforms were exactly right for the period, from the flat shoulder boards that were being used in that era, to the beaten-up look the ship's laundry would have given Service Dress Khaki, to the way the sailors were dressed, to the way the pilots wore their wings, etc. The movie has moments that make you sigh (dud torpedo that hit but didn't explode, bombs missed after pilot braved through clouds of flaks) and cheer (bulls-eyed on the giant Sun on the deck, and chain explosion of the littered ammos because of tactic confusions), this is Hollywood at its best in rare moments, no over lingering love story, no cliche stereotyped GIs, what you have are characters in a war trying to survive, trying to outsmart the other side, and trying but dying ... you can read about those three events before or after the movie, but for me, I enjoyed a great movie, finished till the credit ends and walked out feeling great, grateful and blessed as an American. The fast turn-around getting Yorktown out to sea again. I had high hopes for "midway" war between America and Japan, unfortunetly this movie goes to war of the bored. The overuse of subpar effects is the most dominant - but hardly the only - problem dogging this film. I am so glad I did. This is probably the first time in over 50 years Hollywood made a solid war movie without inserting a sappy, contrived romantic sub-plot, pushing some radical political agenda, or re-writing history. It was such a great watch and I Definatley recommend it. All the Japanese had to do was to concentrate on Midway, overwhelm our inferior naval and air forces, and Hawaii and the West Coast would be wholly at their mercy. Sadly, you don't care about any of it since the movie is sooooo bad. Directed by Roland Emmerich. This is an excellent historical portrayal of the Battle of Midway, and some of the events that led up to it. You get a more realistic picture playing PS4. Woody Harrelson is outstanding, but other cast members cannot overcome the limitations of the material and the challenges of acting on computer-generated sets. Menu. | User Ratings It even brought out the fact that movie director John Ford was on Midway doing a documentary when the battle went down. El copyright del poster, carátula, fotogramas, fotografías e imágenes de cada DVD, VOD, Blu-ray, tráiler y banda sonora original (BSO) pertenecen a las correspondientes productoras y/o distribuidoras. The back and forth between the front and the home is laughable. Only complaint is it is a bit long, which I understand due to how much they wanted to include. Escribe tu opinión para que el resto de los usuarios la pueda leer. But the movie is somewhat claustrophobic. It had so much going for it too that it should have been much better than it ended up being. (uncredited), Dickinson's Radioman No necesariamente, siempre que a uno le guste el cine bélico (…) Puntuación: ★★★ (sobre 5)", "Generoso y como de costumbre grandilocuente, Emmerich mete todas (...) estas batallas, en su nueva superproducción, un típico ejemplar de cine-espectáculo concebido para disfrutar en pantalla grande (…) Puntuación: ★★★ (sobre 5)".

Arizer Solo 2 Temperatur, Midway Für Die Freiheit Dvd Start, Metropolis Bremen, Sting Tour 2019, Aktuell Für Die Frau Mediadaten, Olympiastadion Mieten, Freies Theater Berlin, Fußball Testspiele Deutschland, Arthotel München, Rammstein-konzert Olympiastadion Berlin, Graffiti Kleidung, Twitch Follower Count, Comma Outlet, Somebody Anybody Nobody Everybody übungen, Herr Anwalt Name, Spanien Klima Wikipedia, Songs Zum Thema Erde Deutsch, Demi Lovato Filme, Brahms: The Boy 1 Streamkiste, Gerry Weber Kampagne, Taika Waititi Lord Of The Rings, Betty Barclay Jacken Online, Mädchen Magazin 2020, Arturo Schauspielschule Ruf, Alles Gute Versand, Frauengesundheit Hanau, Gerry Weber Köln Schildergasse öffnungszeiten, Bayerisches Staatsorchester Spielplan, Comma Hosen Sale, Wehrpflicht Gesetz, Allgemeinmediziner Wurzen, Bluse Leopardenmuster, Justin Bieber Konzert Hamburg, Kopf In Den Sand Stecken Psychologie, Google Patents Api, Thorsten Legat Kinder, Steaming Satellites Honey Lyrics Deutsch, Buff Stirnband Damen, Alexandra Swarovski Töchter, Deutsche Fortnite Discord Liste, Alter Bridge - Broken Wings Lyrics, Warming Stripes Schal, Klimapaket Deutschland, Wellness Halle (westfalen), Ksta Plus, Künstliche Intelligenz Definition Gabler, S65 Amg V12 Biturbo, Orthopäde Bezirk Oberwart, Camp Rock Stream Movie4k, Warrior Shop, Jennifer Lopez Hustlers, Bundeswehr Equipment, Schleswig Psychiatrie Geschlossene, Taifun Jeans Weiß, Altonaer Theater Restaurant, Oldenburg Scientists For Future, Frauen In Der Bundeswehr Statistik, Narcos Staffel 6, Pete Davidson Instagram Gelöscht, Bild Der Frau Abo Online, Deutsche Booktuber, The Shallows Ganzer Film Kostenlos, Gerry Weber Rock Helsinki, Tv Piccolino Gewinnspiel, Frauen Ab 50 Finden Keinen Mann, Schauspieler Renaissance-theater,