No it’s not retail arbitrage. Or it may be that you received books as presents which are not to your taste. My own project is to grow the fashion part and make it profitable. Get on top of complex order logistics with the best systems for order management, shipping, returns, fulfillment and more. In 2011 we had about 40 million Euros in revenue and well over 100 employees. There are books, CDs, DVDs, games and a lot of clothes at home. We found an investor after three or four months and we got five million Euros, so we were able to move to our new warehouse near Berlin with 16,000 square meters [170,000 square feet] of space. Keep your favourite books in your collection and get rid of the rest by selling them at momox. This way you agree to the suggested price. So it was very easy nine years ago. I started to search for a new job in Berlin. Christian: I was a wood worker, and I also trained to be a buyer and seller. Then we will offer you a price. Hardcover Need help? We started selling internationally early in 2010. You do not have to dispose of your old books, but you do have the possibility to sell them online. Christian, thank you so much for sparing the time to talk us. That was in 2005, and it was working great buying on eBay and selling on Amazon. Actually the company started from nothing only twelve years ago when Christian Wegner, then unemployed, sold a few second-hand books on eBay. Grow your Amazon business with the best tools for optimizing listings, managing ads, improving your feedback and much more. Sell more effectively on eBay, understand the latest changes, and discover new software. I tried some different things, like upgrading websites. Well, this year Momox has reached 100 million Euros in annual revenue. So I sold two or three of the books on eBay. The ISBN can either have 13 or 10 digits. We filled the new warehouse very quickly. Upload receipts, take paid surveys & earn FREE gift cards with SnapMyEats! You’ve achieved a huge amount but is there something else that you want to do next? Get the full price: all shipping costs will be paid by us. We handle about 50,000 or 60,000 items incoming and around the same outgoing every day and it works great. I have my own team and we are apart from the rest of the company. So I thought about what we could do. You know your own country better, and we don’t have many resources for that buying channel. First your gender, then the brand name and the sub category. Everything has always been changing over the last 12 years. So their model is retail arbitrage? She said, “Let’s get some space to live.” Every square meter was full of CDs at our home. SnapMyEats: Paid Surveys, Earn Free Gift Cards App, - Stability has been improved and a few bugs have been fixed, By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments, Hagglezon helps you get the best deal by comparing all Amazon prices in Europe. That’s a great milestone for us. Selling wasn’t a problem, but we were finding it hard to purchase enough CDs and DVDs and games. Their buying side is musicMagpie. Here you can sell all of your media articles online. So I tried buying some collections and found that was a better way. Physiotherapie, Das Ausbildungsscript. It was a cool thing for me, and I started to buy and sell more and more collections. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Amazon FBA Fee Refunds: How to Get Your Money Back, Is It Time To Copy Chinese Sellers? To determine the price for your book sale, enter the ISBN number in the input field and confirm the displayed value. Amazon Product Videos: Everything Sellers Need to Know, Amazon A+ Content: All Your Questions Answered, How to Find Trends and Create Trending Products to Sell on Amazon, European Ecommerce and VAT: The Essential Guide, The Future of Distribution - How Products Will Get to Markets, Inventory Turnover Ratios for Ecommerce: Everything You Need To Know, Return Fraud on Amazon and eBay: How Sellers Can Fight Back, Will It Fit My Car? In 2008 we started buying books via Momox, and now books are our biggest category. That’s where selling clothes and selling media are not so far away from each other, because like media you can buy a bundle of ten or twenty fashion items from one household. Convenience: with momox you can get rid of your books without leaving your desk. If you want to sell more books, just repeat the process. This year we’ve reached 100 million Euros in revenue. One of the biggest challenges is to talk to the right person at eBay or at Amazon. We were doubling our sales every year. But it’s very, very different to CDs because you are starting with no barcodes. It was a lot of fun. At momox you can sell those books at a fair price, too. Before fashion we tried to buy and sell electronics, but it was not good for us. It’s hard for us but it’s a lot harder for small sellers to get problems dealt with on Amazon in particular. Thanks so much for arranging this and posting the exchange here. Our portal works like an online flea market. Sell your used books free of charge and receive the entire proceeds. Sell in bulk: instead of selling book by book individually, you can sell and send all of your old books at once. momox, service de rachat de vos livres d’occasion.

Jo Nesbø Harry Hole Reihenfolge, Auto-disco Heide, Ibes 2020 Quote, Ab Welchem Alter Darf Man Demonstrieren, Ausfall Rosenmontagszug Wegen Sturm, Das Fünfte Zeichen, Unge Intro, Bundeswehr Bewerbung 2020, Zahnarzt Notdienst Wr Neustadt, Damenwahl Gegenteil, Markenrecht Gesetz, Das Wirkliche Leben (hörbuch), Knossi News Heute, Youtuber Gehaltsliste, Zeitschriften Kostenlos Lesen Corona, Fifa Deutschland - Argentinien 2006, Monte Reagiert Auf Katja, Jahwe Christentum, Frauenarzt Schweinfurt Online Termin, Gerry Weber Festmode, Camel Active Damen Parka Sale, Hotel Metropol By Maier München, Em 2012, Klatsch Und Trach, Mercedes C-klasse Leasing Ohne Anzahlung,